TeachersBadi Android App – How to Add TeachersBadi.In Website to Home Screen on your smartphone or Tablet/teachersbadi.in website shortcut icon pinned to android home screen/add teachersbadi.in website to the home screen in chrome for android
TeachersBadi Android App: Your smartphone or tablet’s home screen isn’t just for apps. Whatever platform you’re using, you can pin your favorite teachersbadi.in to your home screen so you can quickly access it.
- Open the Chrome App in Smart Phone
- Type “www.TeachersBadi.in” in URL box( then website will be opened)
- Tap the menu button (then menu button will be opened and now scroll the menu for Add to the home screen
- Tap the Add to the home screen( In this screen, you’ll be able to enter a name for the shortcut )
- Tap the ADD the link
- Now, www.TeachersBadi.In” Shortcut created in your smartphone
In your Android Smartphone: Launch the Chrome app from Android smartphone and open the teachersbadi.in website or web page by entering in the search box you want to pin to your home screen. Tap the menu button and tap Add to home screen. You’ll be able to enter a name for the shortcut and then Chrome will add it to your home screen.
TeachersBadi Android App – The icon will appear on your home screen like any other app shortcut or widget, so you can drag it around and put it wherever you like. Chrome for Android loads the website as a “web app” when you tap the icon, so it will get its own entry in the app switcher and won’t have any browser interface getting in the way.
Other popular Android browsers also offer this feature. For example, Firefox for Android can do this if you tap the menu button, tap the Page option, and tap Add to Home Screen.