PJTSAU has released the TS AGRICET/AGRIENGGCET Online Application 2021, How to Submit at pjtsau.edu.in. How to Apply for TS AGRICET and AGRIENGGCET 2021 and Submit Online Application at pjtsau.edu.in. Online Application form has been released and it is available for AGRICET & AGRIENGGCET. Last Date for Submission application is 04-10-2021.
Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University invites online applications from Diploma holders in Agriculture and Seed Technology for admission into first year B.Sc.(Hons.) Agriculture Degree programme through a Computer Based Test AGRICET 2020
And Diploma holders in Agricultural Engineering for admission into first year B.Tech.(Agricultural Engineering) degree programme through a Computer Based Test AGRIENGGCET 2021 for this academic year.
TS AGRICET/AGRIENGGCET Application Details
|Name of the application||TS AGRICET/AGRIENGGCET Online Application 2021|
|Title||Submit TS AGRICET/AGRIENGGCET Online Application Form 2021|
|Subject||PJTSAU has released TS AGRICET/AGRIENGGCET Online Application Form 2021|
|Closing Date To Apply||04-10-2021|
|Exam Date||13-10-2021 from 3 PM to 5 PM|
|For Admission Into||B.Sc Agriculture & B.Tech Courses offered|
TS AgriCET for Diploma holders: Diploma holders in Agriculture, Seed Technology and Organic Agriculture /Organic Farming offered by Agricultural University in Telangana for admission into first year B.Sc.(Hons.) Agriculture Degree programme through a Computer Based Test AGRICET for the academic year 2021-22.
TS BTech AgriCET for Diploma holders: Diploma holders in Agricultural Engineering offered by Agricultural University in Telangana for admission into first year B.Tech.(Agricultural Engineering) degree programme through a Computer Based Test AGRIENGGCET for the academic year 2021-22.
Reservation: 85% of the seats are reserved for local candidates and 15% seats will be treated as unreserved quota, as per rules of Government of Telangana.
Application Fee: OC & BC applicants: Rs.1200/- (Rupees twelve hundred only) + Net Banking / Debit Card/Credit Card charges. and SC / ST / PH applicants: Rs.600/- (Rupees six hundred only) + Net Banking / Debit Card/Credit Card charges.
The medium of Entrance Test: AGRICET – Telugu Language & AGRIENGGCET – English Language
TEST CENTERS: Hyderabad, Khammam, Warangal, Karimnagar and Nizamabad
- Last date for Submission of application form: 04-10-2021 by 4 PM
- AGRIENGGCET 2020 Entrance Test Date: 13-10-2021 from 3 PM to 5 PM.
- Medium of Entrance Test: AGRICET – Telugu Language and AGRIENGGCET – English Language
- SSC Memorandum of Marks or Equivalent Examination Certificate, showing the evidence of the Date of Birth.
- Bonafide / Study Certificates from 4th to 10th Class.
- Diploma Overall Grade Point Average (OGPA) Certificate.
- Diploma Transfer Certificate.
- The latest certified copy of the Social Status Certificate issued by the competent authority in case of applicants belonging to Backward Classes, Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes.
- Physically Challenged Certificate.
- National Cadet Corps (NCC) Certificate.
- Sports and Games Certificates.
- Children of Armed Personnel Certificate / Defence Personnel Certificate.
- Income Certificate.
How to Apply for TS AGRICET/AGRIENGGCET 2021
Instructions to applicants for AGRICET & AGRIENGGCET 2021
- The only ONLINE application will be accepted. No application will be accepted in any other format and will be summarily rejected.
- The applicant should use only Chrome/Firefox browsers while filling the application online.
- The applicant has to visit the website: www.pjtsau.ac.in and fill the OTR (onetime registration) application with his/her or parents mobile number and avoid the mobile number of others.
- The applicant should read and understand all the instructions and eligibility criteria for admission before proceeding to fill the online application form. The applicant is advised to take a print out of the instructions so that he/she can refer to the same while filling the form.
- Important Dates: see above
- The applicant should furnish all the details while filling the Online Application Form. The applicant is advised to save the application in the save/ preview format until final submission.
- It is the sole responsibility of the applicant to ensure that he/she fulfils the specified eligibility criteria before submitting the online application.
- The applicant should note that the admissions will be made as per the relevant government orders applicable at the time of admission.
- After successful submission of the application form and after the payment of application fee, an application number will be generated and this can be used for future correspondence.
- Request for change in any particulars in the application after the payment of application fee will not be entertained.
- The documents to be uploaded should be scanned in JPG/JPEG only and it should not exceed 100 Kb.
- The scanned passport size (3.5 cm x 4.5 cm) photograph of the applicant should be in JPEG format and should not exceed 100 Kb file size.
- The applicant signature should be scanned in JPEG/JPG format of (3.5 cm x1.5 cm) and should not exceed 100Kb file size.
Documents to be scanned and uploaded
- Uploading of blank pages/false/fake documents will lead to rejection of the application.
- Payment of application fee: Rs.1200/-for OC & BCs and Rs.600/- for SC/ST/PH applicants. The applicant has to select NET banking /Debit Card /Credit Card (Visa / Master Card) option to pay the fee and follow the online instructions to complete the payment.
- The fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- After successful submission of application and payment of fee, a PDF application will be generated with the particulars and attachments furnished by the applicant. The same should be downloaded, printed and brought on the counselling day.
- The applicant is informed that mere submission of an online application does not guarantee allotment of seat.
- If an applicant has been found to have furnished wrong information or deliberately suppressed any relevant information or uploaded improper documents, his/her application will be summarily rejected.
- The particulars furnished by the applicant in the application form is final and the applicants should therefore be very careful in uploading / submitting the application form online.
- The applicant should produce the originals of all the uploaded certificates for verification of the same on the counselling day.
- The applicants are informed not to send the downloaded application to the University by Post, by Courier or in Person as such applications will not be accepted.
- No correspondence with the University will be entertained.
- The e-Admit Card / Hall Ticket can be downloaded from the University’s website www.pjtsau.ac.in.
- Applicants are requested to visit the University’s website: www.pjtsau.ac.in frequently for regular updates.
- For any information not mentioned in the PROSPECTUS, the candidates may contact Mobile No’s only on all working days.
Steps to fill the application form for AGRICET & AGRIENGGCET:
The applicant should read the instructions very carefully before proceeding to apply. The applicant should keep scanned copies of all documents ready before proceeding to apply. Applicant should enter only correct details. If any fake details are found application is not valid/can also be rejected.
- Visit the Official Website : https://www.pjtsau.edu.in/. The Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University (PJTSAU), Hyderabad Website will be displayed.
- Click on the Online application form of AGRICET & AGRIENGGCET in the Home Page
- Then, AGRICET & AGRIENGGCET 2019 Online applying web page will be opened
- Read the instructions carefully and tick the radio button. After, Click on the Apply Now button and application form will be displayed.
- The next stage, Enter Mobile Number of the Candidate/Parent and for Verifying the Mobile No.
- After the Mobile Verification Process, the Application Form will be displayed. Enter all the details carefully and click the Submit button. (Click on SAVE/PREVIEW button for saving the Details and to Submit the application later).
- If Applicant belongs to PH then he/she should upload the PH Certificate.
- If Applicant belongs to BC/SC/ST then he/she should upload the Caste Certificate.
- Applicant should enter correct ACADEMIC DETAILS. If submitted details found WRONG APPLICATION IS NOT VALID/CAN ALSO BE REJECTED.
- Others Details: If Applicant selects anyone as “Yes” from the below list then he/she should upload respective Certificate.
Uploads Details: All the Certificate Uploads are mandatory except Diploma Transfer and Income Certificates (Option Uploads).
- Step 7: After clicking on the Submit button and Click on the Make Payment button for Paying the Fee for application.
- Step 8. After Payment, Click on Print Receipt for taking the printout of the Receipt.
- Step 9: After Clicking on the Print Application button and preserve it.
Social Distance – Computer Based Testing (SD-CBT)
Candidates will be permitted to carry following items with them into the exam centre in view of COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Personal transparent water bottle
- A simple pen
- Exam related documents (Admit Card, ID card etc.)
No other item will be permitted inside the exam centre. The admit card will clearly state the items permitted to be carried and that they are not permitted to carry anything else.
Candidates will be told to switch off their mobile phones, and deposit it at the designated location, to be collected while exiting. Frisking (body pat as well as with Hand Held Metal Detector – HHMD), Biometric capture and manual attendance (including ink fingerprint) will be discontinued for Social Distanced exams.
AGRICET & AGRIENGGCET Online application
PJTSAU Website: https://www.pjtsau.edu.in/