AP ECET Online Application 2021 link to be activated on its web portal by the AP State Council of Higher Education. APSCHE has started the application process for the Engineering Common Entrance Test (ECET) for Diploma Holders and B.Sc (Maths) Degree holders being conducted on behalf of the council. Instructions have been provided for wow to Apply for AP ECET 2021.
The online application process will begin from February 18, and the candidates can apply online till 15-05-2021. The entrance examination will be conducted on The New Exam Dates will be announced soon. The paper will be of 90 minutes and the questions will be of both English and Telugu medium.
Eligibility criteria: A Common Entrance Test designated in full as Engineering Common Entrance Test for Diploma Holders and for B.Sc.(Mathematics) Degree Holders and in short as ECET (FDH & B.Sc.(Mathematics)) 2021 will be conducted by JNT University, Kakinada on behalf of the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education for the academic year 2021-2022 for B.Sc.(Mathematics) degree holders.
(i) For lateral admission through Common Entrance Test into 2nd year regular B.E. and B.Tech Courses in All India Council for Technical Education approved Un-Aided Private Professional institutions (Minority & non-Minority).
|Application||AP ECET Online Application 2021|
|Title||AP ECET Online Application Form 2021 Submission|
|Subject||APSCHE will activate AP ECET Online Application Form|
|Admission||AP ECET notification for admission into 2nd-year level lateral entry into Engineering/Pharmacy courses|
(ii) For admission through Common Entrance Test into 1st year, Regular BE and B. Tech Courses in University Engineering Colleges for the seats specifically earmarked for Diploma holders and B.Sc degree holders.
(iii) For lateral admission through Common Entrance Test into 2nd-year Regular B. Pharmacy Courses in both University and private un-Aided professional institutions (Minority & Non-Minority) approved by Pharmacy Council of India.
Application fee: The general category candidates have to pay an application fee of Rs 550
Last date to apply Without Late Fee: Last date for submission of online applications without late fee (Rs.550/-): 15-05-2021
The last date to apply With Late Fee: Last date for submission of online applications with late fee of Rs.1000/- (+ Rs.550/- Registration Fee): 16-06-2021
How To Apply: The candidates can apply online through the official website https://sche.ap.gov.in/APSCHEHome.aspx. The last date to apply online is 15-05-2021.
- Visit the official website: https://sche.ap.gov.in/LAWCET/
- Click on ‘Online Application’
- Pay the application fee, and fill the application form and complete the application process
- Download the confirmation page and take a printout for further reference
- Notification of AP ECET 2021: 04-03-2021
- Commencement of Submission of Online application forms: 05-03-2021
- Last date for submission of online applications without late fee (Rs.550/-): 15-05-2021
- Last date for submission of online applications with late fee of Rs.1000/-(+ Rs.550/- Registration Fee): 16-06-2021
- Correction of online application data already submitted by the candidate: 07-06-2021 to 10-06-2021