How to Apply for AP ECET 2020, Submit Online Application form till March 27. The AP State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) has started the application process for the Engineering Common Entrance Test (ECET) for Diploma Holders and B.Sc (Maths) Degree holders being conducted on behalf of APSCHE.
The online application process will begin from February 18, and the candidates can apply online till 15-06-2020. The entrance examination will be conducted on The New Exam Dates will be announced soon. The paper will be of 90 minutes and the questions will be of both English and Telugu medium.
Last Date to Apply: The last date for submission of online applications without late fee is 15-06-2020 And
Exam Date: AP ECET Exam will be held on July 24
A Common Entrance Test designated in full as Engineering Common Entrance Test for Diploma Holders and for B.Sc.(Mathematics) Degree Holders and in short as ECET (FDH & B.Sc.(Mathematics)) 2020 will be conducted by JNT University, Kakinada on behalf of the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education for the academic year 2020-2020 for B.Sc.(Mathematics) degree holders.
(i) For lateral admission through Common Entrance Test into 2nd year regular B.E. and B.Tech Courses in All India Council for Technical Education approved Un-Aided Private Professional institutions (Minority & non-Minority).
(ii) For admission through Common Entrance Test into 1st year, Regular BE and B. Tech Courses in University Engineering Colleges for the seats specifically earmarked for Diploma holders and B.Sc degree holders.
(iii) For lateral admission through Common Entrance Test into 2nd-year Regular B. Pharmacy Courses in both University and private un-Aided professional institutions (Minority & Non-Minority) approved by Pharmacy Council of India.
Application fee: The general category candidates have to pay an application fee of Rs 550
Last date to apply Without Late Fee: Last date for submission of online applications without late fee (Rs.550/-): 15-06-2020
The last date to apply With Late Fee: Last date for submission of online applications with late fee of Rs. 1000/- (+ Rs.550/- Registration Fee): 16-07-2020 (Thursday)
How To Apply: The candidates can apply online through the official website https://sche.ap.gov.in/APSCHEHome.aspx. The last date to apply online is 15-06-2020.
- Step 1: Visit the official website: https://sche.ap.gov.in/LAWCET/
- Step 2: Click on ‘Online Application’
- Step 3: Pay the application fee, and fill the application form and complete the application process
- Step 4: Download the confirmation page and take a printout for further reference
- Notification of AP ECET 2020: 04-03-2020 (Wednesday)
- Commencement of Submission of Online application forms: 05-03-2020 (Thursday)
- Last date for submission of online applications without late fee (Rs.550/-): 15-06-2020 (Monday)
- Last date for submission of online applications with late fee of Rs. 1000/-(+ Rs.550/- Registration Fee): 16-07-2020 (Thursday)
- Correction of online application data already submitted by the candidate: 07-07-2020 to 10-07-2020