How to apply for Canara Bank POs Recruitment 2021: Canara Bank has released its notification for recruitment of 800 Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade Scale-I on Successful Completion of Specially Designed PGDBF Course. If you want to make a career with the Canara Bank Recruitment, then this is your chance.
Apply for this Canara Bank Recruitment and make the most of this opportunity. The last date to apply for this Canara Bank Vacancy is 13-11-2021. Read the article to know in detail about the salary, pay scale, total vacancies, important dates and Here are some of the important details of the Canara Bank Recruitment Notification 2021.
Post Name: Probationary Officer (PO).
Total No. of Vacancies: 800 posts
Salary: Rs. 23,700-42,020 per month.
Eligibility: Graduate degree.
Last date: 13-11-2021.
Age limit: 20 to 30 years.
Notification number: CB/RP/2/2017.
Official Website: http://www.canarabank.com
Eligibility Criteria for Canara Bank Recruitment 2017:
Eligibility: Degree (Graduation) with 60% marks (55% for SC/ST/PWBD) or equivalent grade, in any discipline or any equivalent qualification.
Application fee for Canara Bank Recruitment: Candidates have to pay Rs.708 (Rs.118 for SC/ST/PWBD) through online by using Debit Card, Credit Card and Internet Banking.
Selection Process for Canara Bank Recruitment: Selection will be based on Online Test, Group Discussion and Interview.
Online Test: The online objective test pattern is mentioned here below-
Note: If you have any query regarding selection process then you must see the notification and read carefully.
How to apply for Canara Bank Recruitment:
The candidates can apply online application through the website http://www.canarabank.com
Important dates for Canara Bank Vacancy:
Canara Bank PO recruitment 2021: Important Dates
- Payment of Application Fee / Intimation Charges: From 23.10.2021 to 13.11.2021
- Opening Date and closing date for on-line registration in Website: From 23.10.2021 to 13.11.2021
- Download of call letter for online test (tentative) After : 05.12.2021
- Date of online test (tentative): 23.12.2021
How to apply for Canara Bank POs Recruitment
Aspirants looking for a job have a great chance. The applications in Canara Bank have been invited for graduates. The notifications for 800 post of probationary officers have been invited on the official website.
Aspirant To apply for these posts, the applicant must possess a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent degree. In addition, the age of the candidate for recruitment should be between 20-30 years as per 01-01-2021.
Step by step online applying procedure:
- To apply, login to the candidate’s official website
- Canara Bank Recruitment 2021 For Probationary Officer Posts: Check Salary and Eligibility
- Log on to the Canara Bank official website
- Click on the Careers tab on the right top of the homepage
- A new page will open with various options under Careers. Click on the Recruitment option
- Under the list of Recruitment options, choose the link that reads RP-2/2017 – Recruitment
- of Probaionary Officers in JMGS-I on completion of specially designed PGDBF Course
- The recruitment details will be displayed on the screen. Click the Click here to apply Online link
- You will be redirected to IBPS page. Click on the link that reads Click Here for New Registration
- The application form link along with a dialogue box with instructions will be displayed on a new page. Read the instructions carefully and click Continue button
- Fill in the details in the space provided on the application form
- Scroll down the page and click Save & Next button
Note: Above mentioned dates are tentative. Official dates would be released soon on its web portal.