How To Apply for CUCET, The Central University of Rajasthan and other 9 states have invited applications from candidates for the Central Universities Common Entrance Test (CUCET 2021) online at the official website at cucetexam.in. The exam will be held in May.
Previous year, The application begins on March 16 and concludes on April 25. The admit card shall be issued on May 18. The results will be declared on June 26. The last date to submit the application form is April 13. CUCET 2020 admit cards will be available for download on May 10 and the result will be declared on June 21.
The candidates who will clear the exams will be eligible for admission to any one of the 10 central universities including the Central University of Haryana, Central University of Jharkhand, Central University of Jammu, Central University of Karnataka, Central University of Kashmir, Central University of Kerala, Central University of Punjab, Central University of Rajasthan, Central University of South Bihar and Central University of Tamil Nadu.
Candidates can go to the ‘University’ section on the homepage and click on any of the 10 universities to check the details of courses and eligibility and number of seats available in the particular university.
Looking for admissions in undergraduate or postgraduate colleges? Well if you are seeking admission in any of the 14 central universities of India, you should register for the Central University Common Entrance Test (CUCET) 2021.
Candidates who have passed class 12th exam or is appearing for the class 12th boards can apply for the undergraduate (UG) programmes while those who are in final years of their bachelor’s degree or have passed the exam can apply for postgraduate (PG) programmes. How To Apply for CUCET
The online registration process for CUCET began on March 16 and will end on June 06. Candidates can register online at cucetexam.in The examination for UG/PG programmes will have OMR based questions while for research programmes there will be a computer-based test. Candidates can check the exam schedule on the official website of CUCET.
- The online registration process begins- March 16
- Online registration process ends- June 06
- Issue of admit cards- [To be notified later]
- Date of exams (UG and PG)- [To be notified later]
- Exam date for research programmes- [To be notified later]
- Result declaration- [To be notified later]
- General/ OBC/ EWS – Rs 800 for UG/PG programmes and Rs 1000 for research programmes
- SC/ST - RS 350 for UG/PG and Rs 450 for RP
- PwD – Nil
How to apply for CUCET 2021: Candidates can register online at cucetexams.in. Candidates will get various options to chose the university they wish to take admission in and the programme they are interested in. They can chose multiple options too. Candidates will have to pay an online application fee before submission of the application
- Visit the official website of Rajasthan CUCET and on the top left click on the link that reads online registration.
- A form will open.
- Fill-in all the details in the application form carefully.
- On submission of online application successfully the students will get a successful completion message.
- Candidate may fill the form partially and log in again to complete it later.
- Candidates will receive SMSs and Email alerts at the time of registration and after completing payment.