National Testing Agency would be enabled the IIFT MBA Online Application 2022 link on its official website https://iift.nta.nic.in. IIFT MBA Registration Process would be started very soon. Students who are interested in can check details and submit the online application on its web portal.
The National Testing Agency will conduct the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) MBA examination every year for admission to the MBA (IB) 2022-24 programme. The online registration window to apply is to be opened on its official website and the candidates can register themselves till the deadline.
|Name of the Application||IIFT MBA Online Application Form 2021|
|Title||Submit IIFT MBA Application Form 2021|
|Subject||NTA has released IIFT MBA Entrance Exam Application Form 2021|
|Last date to apply||15-10-2021|
Process of selection: Eligible candidates – candidates with a graduate degree with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate can apply for IIFT 2022 exam. The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade will screen candidates for admission by means of a written test, essay write up, group discussion and interview.
NTA IIFT MBA Eligibility criteria:
a. Age Limit: The candidates of any age can apply for the application process
b. Educational qualifications: Candidates must hold a graduation degree with a minimum of 50 per cent mars. For reserved category candidates, the minimum marks required are 45 per cent.
How to apply for NTA IIFT MBA 2022
- Visit the website, iift.ac.in
- On the homepage, click on ‘apply online’ link for ‘IIFT MBA exam’ registration
- Enter the required details
- Pay the fees and upload all the required documents
- Click on submit button
- Download it, and take a print out for further reference.
The IIFT used to conduct its own exam until last year. Since there is no change of syllabus or exam pattern announced, as of yet. It is expected to be held on the same format, except that the exam will be conducted in CBT-mode.
IIFT MBA December exam: The National Testing Agency (NTA) will start the online registration process of Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) MBA 6th November 2020. All the interested, eligible candidates can apply for IIFT MBA December examination till December 30.
IIFT MBA Educational qualification:
All the interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with 50 per cent marks (general category) from a recognized university/institute.
NTA IIFT MBA Exam pattern
- The IIFT MBA examination will be in the Computer Based Test (CBT) mode.
- The question paper will have 6 sections with questions on English Grammar; Vocabulary and Comprehension; General Knowledge & Current Affairs; Logical Reasoning; Data Interpretation; and Quantitative Analysis.
- The exam duration is for 2 hours.
- A total of 114 questions will be asked.
- The examination will be of 100 marks and the question paper will be in English.
- There will be negative marking in the exam.
Documents needed for NTA IIFT MBA applying:
- Date of Birth
- Education Qualification
- Work experience, if any
- Reservation certificates, if applicable
- Debit/Credit card
- Passport-sized image
- Scanned copy of the signature
The IIFT 2022 exam will be a multiple choice objective type written test that will be conducted in the English language. The duration of the exam will be of two hours duration and the exam will cover Quantitative Analysis, Reading Comprehension & Verbal Ability, Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning, and General Awareness.