IIFT Admit Card 2020 to be out on this date @ iift.nta.nic.in: Here’s how to download
IIFT Admit Card 2020: National Testing Agency, NTA will be releasing the IIFT Admit Card 2020 soon on its website. Candidates can check or download the IIFT admit card from the official site of NTA IIFT at iift.nta.nic.in. The IIFT admit card is expected to release on November 19.
IIFT 2020 exam date: The examination will be conducted by the Agency on December 1, 2019.
Instructions to Candidates:
- Candidate may please note that Admit Card will not be sent by post
- Candidate must not mutilate the Admit Card or change any entry made therein
- Issue of Admit Card, however, shall not necessarily mean acceptance of eligibility which shall be 4. further scrutinised at subsequent stages of admission process
- Candidates are advised to preserve their Admit Cardin good condition for future reference.
NTA IIFT Admit Card 2020
NTA or The National Testing Agency is expected to release the IIFT Admit card 2020 soon. Concerned candidates can check their admit card at the official website of NTA IIFT — iift.nta.nic.in. The NTA IIFT exam will be conducted on December 1, 2019.
- How to Download NTS IIFT Admit Cards 2020
- Go to the official site of NTA IIFT at iift.nta.nic.in
- Now click on IIFT Admit Card 2020 link available on the home page
- Enter your login credentials
- Your admit card will be displayed on the screen
- Download the admit card and keep a hard copy of the same for future use
NTA IIFT Exam Paper pattern
The medium of examination will be in English
The computer based online test is a multiple choice objective type (in English) of 120 minutes
It generally consists of questions covering English Grammar, Vocabulary and Comprehension, General Knowledge & Current Affairs, Logical Reasoning, Data Interpretation and Quantitative Analysis
The examination will begin at 10 am and will end at 12 noon.
The result will be declared on December 11, 2019.
NTA IIFT Exam 2020: Paper details
The NTA IIFT exam will be conducted in the English language. The computer-based online test will consist of objective type question and the total duration of the exam will be of 120 minutes.
The paper generally covers English Grammar, Vocabulary and Comprehension, General Knowledge & Current Affairs, Logical Reasoning, Data Interpretation, and Quantitative Analysis.
On the basis of written test, essay write-up, group discussion and interview, candidates will be selected. Based on marks obtained in the written test, they will then be called for group discussion and interview to be held between fourth week of January and middle of February.