NTA IIFT MBA Answer Key 2020 Released, Question Paper also have been placed and Raise your Objections on Answer key up to December 5. National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the Question Paper and Exam answer key of Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) MBA (IB) 2020 entrance examination on its official website on December 3, 2019. The candidates who have appeared for the IIFT MBA 2020 entrance examination can visit the official website of NTA and NTA IIFT – iift.nta.nic.in – to check details and download the Examination answer keys.
NTA had conducted IIFT MBA (IB) entrance examination on December 1, 2019, at various centres in India. The entrance examination was conducted through a Computer Based Test (CBT) mode. Of total 39,752 candidates registered, 35,435 candidates had appeared. Candidates can obtain their IIFT MBA question papers and answer keys from the official website
Steps to Download NTS IIFT Question Paper and Exam Answer Key 2020
- Go to the official site of NTA IIFT at iift.nta.nic.in
- Now click on “View Question Paper – IIFT MBA (IB) Only Indian Candidates” link available on the home page
- Enter your login credentials
- Question Paper and Answer Key will be displayed on the screen
- Download the Question Paper with NTA IIFT MBA Answer Key 2020 and keep a hard copy of the same for future use
Candidates can also raise objections against IIFT MBA answer key from 03-12-2019 upto December 5, 2019. Candidates need to pay a fee of Rs 1000 for each question challenged.
Steps to Raise your Objections on NTA IIFT MBA Answer Key 2020:
Procedure for Challenge of Answer Key
1. Please go to website: https://iift.nta.nic.in
2. Click on ‘Challenge(s)regarding Answer Key’
3. Login with your Application Number and Date of Birth and enter Security Pin as displayed and Submit.
4. Click to ‘Challenge Answer Key’ button.
5. You will see 110 Questions IDs. They are in sequential order.
6. The ID next to the question under the column ‘Correct Option (s)’ stands for the correct Answer Key to be used by NTA.
7. If you wish to challenge this option, you may use anyone or more of the Option IDs given under option(s) ID claimed by clicking the check box .
8. After clicking your desired option, scroll down, ‘Save your Claim(s)’ and move to next screen.
9. You will see a display of all the Option IDs you have challenged.
10. You may want to upload supporting documents, you can select ‘Choose File’ and upload (all documents to be put in a single pdf file).
11. Click on ‘Save your Claim and pay fee’.
12. You will find a screen displaying your challenges.
13. Kindly pay the processing fee by clicking on ‘Pay Fee’.
14. Select Mode of Payment and Pay your processing fee @ Rs.1, 000/- for each question challenged. Make payment through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking.
15. In case your challenge is found correct, your processing fee will be refunded in the same account.
Challenge Answer Key – IIFT MBA (IB) Only Indian Candidates
The notification reads “The procedure (as enclosed) for challenge of Answer Key may be used. This facility is available from 03.12.2019 to 05.12.2019 (upto 11:50 PM). Candidates are required to pay online a sum of Rs. 1000/- (one thousand only) for each question challenged. The fee will be refunded if the challenge is found correct.”
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details