NTA IIFT MBA Answer Key 2022 Released, Question Paper also have been placed and Raise your Objections on Answer key. National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the Question Paper and Exam answer key of Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) MBA (IB) 2022 entrance examination on its official website, https://iift.nta.nic.in.
The candidates who have appeared for the IIFT MBA entrance examination can visit the official website of NTA and NTA IIFT – iift.nta.nic.in – to check details and download the Examination answer keys.
NTA had conducted IIFT MBA (IB) entrance examination on January 24, 2021, at various centres in India. The entrance examination was conducted through a Computer Based Test (CBT) mode. Of total 39,752 candidates registered, 35,435 candidates had appeared. Candidates can obtain their IIFT MBA question papers and answer keys from the official website
Steps to Download NTS IIFT Question Paper
- Go to the official site of NTA IIFT at iift.nta.nic.in
- Now click on “View Question Paper – IIFT MBA (IB) Only Indian Candidates” link available on the home page
- Enter your login credentials
- Question Paper and Answer Key will be displayed on the screen
- Download the Question Paper with NTA IIFT MBA Answer Key 2022 and keep a hard copy of the same for future use
How to download NTA IIFT (MBA) Answer Key
- Visit the official website- iift.nta.nic.in
- Click on ‘display question paper and challenge answer key’
- IIFT question paper can be accessed by entering application number and password
- IIFT answer key can be accessed by entering application number and date of birth
- Take print out of IIFT answer key 2022 for further use.
Candidates can also raise objections against IIFT MBA answer key from 03-12-2019 upto December 5, 2019. Candidates need to pay a fee of Rs 1000 for each question challenged.
Steps to Raise your Objections on NTA IIFT MBA Answer Key:
Procedure for Challenge of Answer Key
- Please go to website: https://iift.nta.nic.in
- Click on ‘Challenge(s)regarding Answer Key’
- Login with your Application Number and Date of Birth and enter Security Pin as displayed and Submit.
- Click to ‘Challenge Answer Key’ button.
- You will see 110 Questions IDs. They are in sequential order.
- The ID next to the question under the column ‘Correct Option (s)’ stands for the correct Answer Key to be used by NTA.
- If you wish to challenge this option, you may use anyone or more of the Option IDs given under option(s) ID claimed by clicking the check box .
- After clicking your desired option, scroll down, ‘Save your Claim(s)’ and move to next screen.
- You will see a display of all the Option IDs you have challenged.
- You may want to upload supporting documents, you can select ‘Choose File’ and upload (all documents to be put in a single pdf file).
- Click on ‘Save your Claim and pay fee’.
- You will find a screen displaying your challenges.
- Kindly pay the processing fee by clicking on ‘Pay Fee’.
- Select Mode of Payment and Pay your processing fee @ Rs.1, 000/- for each question challenged. Make payment through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking.
- In case your challenge is found correct, your processing fee will be refunded in the same account.
The procedure for challenge of Answer Key may be used. This facility is available up to 30.01.2021. Candidates are required to pay online a sum of Rs.1000/- (one thousand only) for each question challenged. The fee will be refunded if the challenge is found correct.”
Challenges made by the candidates will be verified by the NTA with the help of panel of subject experts. If found correct, the answer key will be revised accordingly. Based on the revised Final Answer Key, result will be prepared and declared.
No individual candidate will be informed about the acceptance/non-acceptance of her challenge. The key finalised after the challenge will be final. No grievance with regard to answer key(s) after declaration of result will be entertained.
NTA’s decision on the challenges shall be final and no further communication will be entertained. Candidates are advised to take note of the above and act accordingly. For any query, all the candidates visit the official website of NTA IIFT.