Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University (PJTSAU), Hyderabad has issued the B.Sc.(Hons.) Community Science course Admission 2020 notification and Applications are invited for admission into B.Sc.(Hons.) Community Science (Girls Only) course for the Academic 2020-2021 and Last Date for application submission is 10-10-2020.
Important Dates for Online applying for Agriculture BSc (Hons):
a. Opening date of online submission of Application form : 16.09.2020.
b. Closing date of online submission of Application form : 10.10-2020.
Applications are invited for admission in BSc Community Science: Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University is seeking applications from the eligible students for admission in BSc (Hons) Community Science courses.
Only women can apply by the 10th of October month, for a total of 60 seats.
For complete information please visit www.pjtsau.edu.in website.
Online Application Fee for Agricultural BSc(Hons): Payment of application fee: Rs.1800/- OC & BCs (in case of SC/ST/PH candidates Rs.900/-). The applicant has to select Debit Card /Credit Card (Visa / Master Card)/NET banking option to pay the fee and follow the online instruction to complete the payment of fee.
BSc (Hons) Community Science Course Application Form 2020 Details
|Name Of The Application||BSc (Hons) Community Science Course Application 2020|
|Inviting University Name||Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University|
|Title||Submit BSc (Hons) Community Science Course Application Form|
|Subject||PJTSAU has released Online Application Form for BSc (Hons) Community Science Course Admissions|
|Application Level||State Level|
|Abbreviation||PJTSAU BSc Application|
|Full-Form||PJTSAU BSc (Hons) Community Science Course Online Application|
|Name Of The Department||Education|
|Starting Date To Apply||16-09-2020|
|Closing Date To Apply||10-10-2020|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|For Admission Into||B.Sc. (Hons) Home Science|
BSc (Hons) Community Science Course Admission 2020 Details
Documents to be scanned and uploaded:
Necessary Documents for Agricultural BSc(Hons) online applying and Necessary Documents to be scanned and uploaded.
- SSC Memorandum of Marks or Equivalent Examination Certificate, showing the evidence of the Date of Birth.
- Pass Certificate cum Memorandum of Marks obtained by the applicant in the qualifying examination (Intermediate/Diploma or its Equivalent).
- Bonafide / Study Certificate from 6th to 12th Class.
- Transfer Certificate.
- Non-Municipal Area Study Certificate (Form-I).
- The latest certified copy of the Social Status Certificate issued by the competent authority in case of applicants belonging to Backward Classes, Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes.
- Physically Challenged certificate.
- Children of Armed Personnel Certificate / Defence Personnel Certificate.
- National Cadet Corps (NCC) certificate.
- Sports and Games certificates.
Payment of application fee:
- Rs.1800/- for OC & BC candidates.
- Rs.900/- for SC/ST/PH candidates.
The applicant has to select Debit Card /Credit Card (Visa / Master Card)/NET banking option to pay the fee and follow the online instruction to complete the payment of fee. Fees once paid to the University shall not be refunded (except caution deposits) under any circumstances.
Steps to apply for BSc (Hons) Community Science Course:
- Candidates need to visit the official website at https://www.pjtsau.edu.in/.
- Once you reach the homepage, click on the link of ‘Online Application for admission into B.Sc.(Hons.) Community Science for the AY 2020-21‘ in Admissions For The AY 2020 – 2021 Section
- A new web page will appear on the screen that is https://bscadmission.pjtsau.edu.in/
- In this BSC Admissions web page, select radio button and click on the Apply Now green color button under Application for admission into B.Sc. (Hons.) Community Science for the AY 2020-21 Section
- And another web page will appear. In this page enter your mobile mobile and complete the verification process with OTP for go to further step
- thereafter, Application for admission into B.Sc. (Hons.) Community Science for the AY 2020-21 Application form will open
- In this application, enter your all credentials and upload required scanned copies.
- Finally click on the submit button.
- Take a print application form and keep a copy it for future need.
Instructions to Applicants:
Instructions to applicants for admission into B.Sc.(Hons.) Community Science Course 2020-2021: Detailed instructions have been issued for applicants for admission into B.Sc.(Hons.) Community Science Course for the Academic year 2020-2021
Only ONLINE application will be accepted. No application will be accepted in any other format and will be summarily rejected. The applicants are informed not to send the downloaded application to the University by Post, by Courier or in Person as such applications will not be accepted.
If an applicant has been found to have furnished wrong information or deliberately suppressed any relevant information or uploaded blank pages/false/fake documents, his/her application will be summarily rejected.
The applicant should use only Chrome/Firefox browsers while filling the application online. The applicant should visit the website: www.pjtsau.edu.in and fill the OTR (onetime registration) application with his/her or parents mobile number and avoid the mobile number of others such as Internet Centres/Friends/Online Centres etc.,.
The applicant should read and understand all the instructions and eligibility criteria for admission before proceeding to fill the online application form. The applicant is advised to take a print out of the instructions so that he/she can refer to the same while filling the form.
The applicant should furnish all the details while filling the Online Application Form. The applicant is advised to save the application in the draft format until final submission.
It is the sole responsibility of the applicant to ensure that he/she fulfils the specified eligibility criteria before submitting the online application. After successful submission of the application form, an application number will be generated and this can be used for future reference.
Request for change in any particulars once given in the application will not be entertained. The documents to be uploaded should be scanned in png/jpg/jpeg format only and it should not exceed 1 MB per indusial file size. The scanned passport size (3.5 cm x 4.5 cm) photograph of the applicant should be in png/jpg/jpeg format and not exceed 1 MB file size.
The applicant signature (3.5 cm x1.5 cm) should be scanned in png/jpg/jpeg format and not exceed 1 MB file size.
After successful submission of application and payment of fee, a PDF application will be generated with the particulars and attachments furnished by the applicant. The same should be downloaded, printed and brought on the counselling day.
The applicant is informed that mere submission of an online application does not guarantee allotment of seat. The particulars furnished by the applicant in the application form is final and the applicants should therefore be very careful in uploading / submitting the application form online.
The applicant should produce the originals of all the uploaded certificates and application form for verification of the same on the counselling day. Only the certificates uploaded along with the application will be considered during the counselling and no other certificates shall be considered.
No correspondence with the applicants will be entertained. Applicants are requested to visit the University’s website: www.pjtsau.edu.in frequently for regular updates and for latest information. The counselling procedure to be followed shall be displayed on University website (www.pjtsau.edu.in) on or before 10-10-2020.
- Application Opening Date: 16-09-2020 (10:00 AM)
- Application Closing date : 10-10-2020
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details