BASARA IIIT Admission Online Application 2023 link has been activated on its TS RGUKT website https://www.rgukt.ac.in. Students who have qualified in the Telangana Polytechnic Entrance Examination can check details and submit the application form at RGUKT Admission web portal https://www.admissions.rgukt.ac.in with required details as per the schedule.
How To Apply for RGUKT BASARA IIIT Admissions 2023 ( 6-Year Integrated B.Tech Program). RGUKT Telangana has given the BASAR IIIT Admissions notification on its web portal. Applications are invited for admission at RGUKT Basar (Telangana State) for the academic year 2023-24.
RGUKT IIIT in Basara, Nirmal district has decided to provide admissions to the first year of IIIT B.Tech program for the academic year 2023-23 on the basis of polycet rankings. Students who want to join the six year BTech Integrated Course offered by RGUKT should write and qualify the PolyCET Entrance Exam.
Applications shall be submitted through online mode only. The RGUKT BASAR invites online applications from the eligible and interested candidates who have passed 10th class and qualified in the POLYCET Telangana for admission into 6-Year Integrated B.Tech Program in the BASAR IIIT Institution. Applications should be submitted through online mode at the Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies – Basara (Telangana State) Admissions web portal for the academic year 2023-2023.
BASARA IIIT Admission Online Application Details
|Name Of The Application||TS RGUKT Admission Online Application|
|Title||Submit BASARA IIIT Admission Online Application 2023|
|Subject||RGUKT Basara invites Online application for BASAR IIIT Admission 2023|
|Closing Date To Apply||July 2023|
|Selection||Merit in 10th class and reservation|
|For Admission Into||6-Year Integrated B.Tech Program|
|Next, Selection List||Basara IIIT Admission Selection List|
Telangana RGUKT UG Admission
|Basara IIIT||TS RGUKT UG 2023|
|Basara IIIT User Manual||User Manual for Admissions 2023|
|Basara IIIT UG Admissions||Annexures I to IX UG Admissions 2023|
|Basara IIIT Prospectus||Prospectus RGUKT UG Admissions 2023|
Submission of online application involves following two steps
|Step 1||Basara IIIT Fee Payment|
|Step 2||Bsara IIIT Filling of the Application Form|
Steps in RGUKT IIIT Application submission:
The process of submitting application comprises the following steps:
|Step I||Application Fee Payment & get the Application ID|
|Step II||Filling of Online Application|
|Step III||Print Application Form|
|Step IV||Post the application form along with Certificates mentioned in 2.1|
The Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies (RGUKT Telangana)-Basar has issued a notification for admissions into its six-year integrated BTech programmes for the academic year 2023-23. The admissions to the first-year integrated BTech programmes will be based on the merit in GPA and grade obtained in each subject in the 10th class examinations. Last year, the RGUKT had admitted students considering scores obtained in the POLYCET due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
Of the total available seats, 85 per cent admissions are reserved for local candidates (Telangana) and remaining 15 per cent of the seats are unreserved, which will be filled with students of both Telangana and Andhra Pradesh based on merit. Online submission of applications will commence from 30-06-2023 and the last date to apply is July 15. Likewise, the last date for receiving application of the special categories (PH/CAP/NCC/Sports) by the university through the post is July 19. A provisional selection list will be released on July 30. For more details, visit the website https://www.rgukt.ac.in/.
Eligibility for Basara IIIT Admission:
- Regular students who passed SSC or its equivalent examination (10th class) held in 2023, in the first attempt.
- Age not more than 18 years as on 31.12.2023 (21 years in case of SC/ST candidates)
- Candidates from Telangana and Andhra Pradesh should have appeared 10th class board exams for all category of seats except to Global category candidates.
Basara IIIT Admission Application Fee:
- No Fee for 10th class appeared candidates.
- Rs.1000.00 for Other State candidates / Global / Unfilled seats of Global category.
- For the candidates of NRI/International US $: 25.00.
Instructions for submission of BASARA IIIT Admission Application:
- The candidates should apply through online mode only.
- The application fee should be paid through online mode only.
- If any candidate applies more than once, then the latest application will be considered for the selection process.
- Immediately after submitting the application through online, the applicant should send its print-out duly signed along with a copy of the receipt mentioned in 2(c) above and the relevant certificates to
- The Director, Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies, Basar, Nirmal District, Telangana State-504107, by Speed Post / Registered Post.
- The candidates should write on top of the cover ‘Application for Admissions RGUKT Basar’.
How to Submit RGUKT BASARA IIIT Admission Online Application 2023?
10th class passed students who have appeared the Telangana POLYCET, can submit the TS RGUKT Online Application through Basara IIIT Admission web portal by using necessary documents along with required details at https://www.admissions.rgukt.ac.in/. Students may follow the below below given simple steps for applying.
- Visit TS RGUKT website
Students need to visit the official website of Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies – Basar by entering web address https://www.rgukt.ac.in/ in your device browser. Then, TS RGUKT website will display in your device screen.
- Click on UG Admissions Link
Once your reach the RGUKT Telangana website, click on the UG Admissions link on the home page. Then, you will be redirected to the BASARA Admission web portal. (OR) Search for the Student's section on the home page, click on Admission link and Admissions web page will appear. In this page, click on the Apply now button under UG Admission section. BASARA Admission web portal will displayed in your device.
- Click on Apply Now Button
After visiting the UG Admission Web Portal, Click on the Apply Now Button under the UG Admissions. Then, Application for Admission into 6-Year Integrated B.Tech Program will be opened in your device.
- Fill the Application Form
Once you reach the Basara IIIT application form, you should fill the required information about you.
- Submit Application Form
After filling in all the details in the application form, click on the submit button. Your application would be successfully submitted.
- Print the application form
After submission of online application form, students can download and print it. Preserve it for future reference.
- Send the application form
Immediately after submitting the application through online, the applicant should send to above mentioned address its print-out duly signed along with a copy of the receipt mentioned in 2(c) and the relevant certificate.
List of Certificates to be enclosed:
Certified copies of the following certificates/documents should be sent along with the print out of the online application form submitted through TS Online Services:
- The receipt issued by the TS Online services (see 2(c) above) / Fee Payment Receipt.
- Hall Ticket of 10th Class or its equivalent or TS POLYCET Hall Ticket.
- Study Certificates from Fourth class to Tenth class/ Residence certificate by those claiming Local category (in any of Osmania University areas (Telangana State), (for details, see Annexure-III).
- Residence certificate/service certificate of parents by those claiming the unreserved category of seats (for details, see Annexure-IV).
- Proof of caste/community certificate (SC/ST/BC) in the prescribed proforma by those claiming reservation under any of these categories (for details see Annexure -V).
- Physically Handicapped (PH) certificate in the prescribed proforma by those claiming reservation under this category (for details see Annexure – VI).
- Children of Armed Forces (CAP) certificate in the prescribed proforma by those claiming reservation under this category (for details see Annexure-VII).
- NCC certificate by those claiming reservation under this category (for details see Annexure – VIII).
- Sports certificate(s) at the level of inter-district and above by those claiming reservation under this category (for details see Annexure – VIII).
- Date Of Notification: 30-06-2023.
- Issue Of Applications (Online): 01-07-2023.
- Last date for receiving applications (Online): 15-07-2023.
- Last date for receiving printout Of the online application by post for special categories (PH/CAP, NCC/sport B): 19-07-2023.
- Announcement of Selection List (Provisional): 30-07-2023.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details, and we are not responsible for anything
12th Model Paper 2023 | 10th Model Paper 2023 | Model Paper 2023 | Scholarship- Fellowship | JNVST Result 2023 | LI9 | Sample Paper 2023 | Board Paper 2023 | Sample Paper 2023 | EDPOST | 10th Model Question Paper 2023 | Model Paper 2023 | JNANABHUMIAP | Board Model Paper 2023 |