BASARA IIIT Admission Online Application 2021 link has been activated on its TS RGUKT website https://www.rgukt.ac.in. Students who have qualified in the Telangana Polytechnic Entrance Examination can check details and submit the application form at RGUKT Admission web portal https://www.admissions.rgukt.ac.in with required details as per the schedule.
How To Apply for RGUKT BASARA IIIT Admissions 2021 ( 6-Year Integrated B.Tech Program). RGUKT Telangana has given the BASAR IIIT Admissions 2021 notification on its web portal. Applications are invited for admission at RGUKT Basar (Telangana State) for the academic year 2021-22.
RGUKT IIIT in Basara, Nirmal district has decided to provide admissions to the first year of IIIT B.Tech program for the academic year 2021-22 on the basis of polycet rankings. Students who want to join the six year BTech Integrated Course offered by RGUKT should write and qualify the PolyCET Entrance Exam.
Applications shall be submitted through online mode only. The RGUKT BASAR invites online applications from the eligible and interested candidates who have passed 10th class 2021 and qualified in the POLYCET Telangana for admission into 6-Year Integrated B.Tech Program in the BASAR IIIT Institution. Applications should be submitted through online mode at the Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies – Basara (Telangana State) Admissions web portal for the academic year 2021-2022.
BASARA IIIT Admission 2021 Online Application Details
|Name Of The Application||TS RGUKT Admission Online Application|
|Title||Submit BASARA IIIT Admission Online Application 2021|
|Subject||RGUKT Basara invites Online application for BASAR IIIT Admission 2021|
|Closing Date To Apply||12-08-2021|
|Selection||Through Telangana POLYCET Exam 2021|
|For Admission Into||6-Year Integrated B.Tech Program|
|Next, Selection List||Basara IIIT Admission Selection List|
Steps in RGUKT IIIT Application submission:
The process of submitting application comprises the following steps:
|Step I||Application Fee Payment & get the Application ID|
|Step II||Filling of Online Application|
|Step III||Print Application Form|
|Step IV||Post the application form along with Certificates mentioned in 2.1|
Eligibility for Basara IIIT Admission:
- Regular students who passed SSC or its equivalent examination (10th class) held in 2021, in the first attempt.
- Age not more than 18 years as on 31.12.2021 (21 years in case of SC/ST candidates)
- Candidates from Telangana and Andhra Pradesh should have appeared TS POLYCET 2021 for all category of seats except to Global category candidates.
Basara IIIT Admission Application Fee:
- No Fee for TS POLYCET 2021 appeared candidates.
- Rs.1000.00 for Other State candidates / Global / Unfilled seats of Global category.
- For the candidates of NRI/International US $: 25.00.
Instructions for submission of BASARA IIIT Admission Application 2021:
- The candidates should apply through online mode only.
- The application fee should be paid through online mode only.
- If any candidate applies more than once, then the latest application will be considered for the selection process.
- Immediately after submitting the application through online, the applicant should send its print-out duly signed along with a copy of the receipt mentioned in 2(c) above and the relevant certificates to
- The Director, Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies, Basar, Nirmal District, Telangana State-504107, by Speed Post / Registered Post.
- The candidates should write on top of the cover ‘Application for Admissions 2021 RGUKT Basar’.
How to Submit RGUKT BASARA IIIT Admission Online Application 2021?
10th class passed students who have appeared the Telangana POLYCET, can submit the TS RGUKT Online Application through Basara IIIT Admission web portal by using necessary documents along with required details at https://www.admissions.rgukt.ac.in/. Students may follow the below below given simple steps for applying.
- Visit TS RGUKT website
Students need to visit the official website of Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies – Basar by entering web address https://www.rgukt.ac.in/ in your device browser. Then, TS RGUKT website will display in your device screen.
- Click on UG Admissions Link
Once your reach the RGUKT Telangana website, click on the UG Admissions link on the home page. Then, you will be redirected to the BASARA Admission web portal.
(OR) Search for the Student's section on the home page, click on Admission link and Admissions web page will appear. In this page, click on the Apply now button under UG Admission section. BASARA Admission web portal will displayed in your device.
- Click on Apply Now Button
After visiting the UG Admission Web Portal, Click on the Apply Now Button under the UG Admissions. Then, Application for Admission into 6-Year Integrated B.Tech Program 2021-22 will be opened in your device.
- Fill the Application Form
Once you reach the Basara IIIT application form, you should fill the required information about you.
- Submit Application Form
After filling in all the details in the application form, click on the submit button. Your application would be successfully submitted.
- Print the application form
After submission of online application form, students can download and print it. Preserve it for future reference.
- Send the application form
Immediately after submitting the application through online, the applicant should send to above mentioned address its print-out duly signed along with a copy of the receipt mentioned in 2(c) and the relevant certificate.
List of Certificates to be enclosed:
Certified copies of the following certificates/documents should be sent along with the print out of the online application form submitted through TS Online Services:
- The receipt issued by the TS Online services (see 2(c) above) / Fee Payment Receipt.
- Hall Ticket of 10th Class or its equivalent or TS POLYCET Hall Ticket.
- Study Certificates from Fourth class to Tenth class/ Residence certificate by those claiming Local category (in any of Osmania University areas (Telangana State), (for details, see Annexure-III).
- Residence certificate/service certificate of parents by those claiming the unreserved category of seats (for details, see Annexure-IV).
- Proof of caste/community certificate (SC/ST/BC) in the prescribed proforma by those claiming reservation under any of these categories (for details see Annexure -V).
- Physically Handicapped (PH) certificate in the prescribed proforma by those claiming reservation under this category (for details see Annexure – VI).
- Children of Armed Forces (CAP) certificate in the prescribed proforma by those claiming reservation under this category (for details see Annexure-VII).
- NCC certificate by those claiming reservation under this category (for details see Annexure – VIII).
- Sports certificate(s) at the level of inter-district and above by those claiming reservation under this category (for details see Annexure – VIII).
- Online application commences: 02-08-2021
- Last date for receipt of Online applications: 12-08-2021.