Basara IIIT Online Application 2023 or IIIT Basara Online Application 2023 will be released by the Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies Basara on its official website, https://www.rgukt.ac.in/.
Eligible students who have passed 10th class can check details and submit the IIIT Basara Application 2023 on its TS RGUKT Admission web portal with required information and necessary documents.
BASARA IIIT, also known as the Basar Institute of Information Technology, is a renowned educational institution that offers undergraduate programs in the field of information technology.
If you are aspiring to join IIIT BASARA for the upcoming academic year, it is important to be well-versed with the online application process. This page will provide you with a comprehensive guide on how to successfully apply online to BASARA IIIT admissions 2023.
IIIT BASARA is dedicated to providing quality education and nurturing young minds in the field of information technology. As the demand for skilled IT professionals continues to grow, the institute offers a range of specialized programs that equip students with the necessary knowledge and skills to excel in the industry.
In today’s digital age, online applications have become a convenient and efficient way to apply for educational institutions. BASARA IIIT recognizes the importance of embracing technology and has implemented a user-friendly online application system to streamline the admission process.
BASAR IIIT Admissions 2023
RGUKT Telangana has given the BASAR IIIT Admissions 2023 notification and applications are invited for admission in 6-Year Integrated B.Tech Program at RGUKT Basar for the academic year 2023-24.
BASARA IIIT Online Application 2023
BASARA IIIT Online Application 2023 link will be activated very soon by TS RGUKT. 10th passed merit students can complete the application process RGUKT Admission web portal at admissions.rgukt.ac.in with required details as per the schedule.
BASARA IIIT Admission Online Application Details
|Name Of The Application||TS RGUKT Online Application 2023|
|Title||Submit BASARA IIIT Admissions Online Application 2023|
|Subject||IIIT BASARA Admissions Online Application 2023|
|Registration||05-06-2023 to 19-06-2023|
|Selection||Merit in 10th class and reservation|
|For Admission Into||6-Year Integrated B.Tech Program|
|Next, Selection List||Basara IIIT Admission Selection List|
RGUKT Basara Admission Notification 2023
The Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge and Technologies, RGUKT Basara announced notification of admissions into different six-year long integrated B Tech programmes for the 2023-24 academic year.
1,404 seats were reserved to candidates from general category, while 96 seats were going to be filled up candidates of special categories. A total of 105 seats have been earmarked to foreign students.
Admissions into the first year of the Integrated B Tech Program would be carried out based on merit in the Grade Point Average (GPA) and Grade obtained in each subject of Class X.
A sum of 85 percent of total available seats shall be reserved for local candidates, while the remaining 15 percent of the quota is filled up with both students of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh on basis of merit, following the statutory reservations of the State.
Basara IIIT Admission Help Desk
The students can dial helpline numbers which were provided on its web portal and write emails at email@example.com for clarifying their doubts. They are suggested to visit www.rgukt.ac.in for submitting applications.
If any candidate applies more than once, then the latest application will be considered for the selection process, mentioned in the notification.
Telangana RGUKT UG Admission
|Basara IIIT||TS RGUKT UG 2023|
|Basara IIIT User Manual||User Manual for Admissions 2023|
|Basara IIIT UG Admissions||Annexures I to IX UG Admissions 2023|
|Basara IIIT Prospectus||Prospectus RGUKT UG Admissions 2023|
Submission of online application involves following two steps
|Step 1||Basara IIIT Fee Payment|
|Step 2||Bsara IIIT Filling of the Application Form|
Steps in RGUKT IIIT Application submission:
The process of submitting application comprises the following steps:
|Step I||Application Fee Payment & get the Application ID|
|Step II||Filling of Online Application|
|Step III||Print Application Form|
|Step IV||Post the application form along with Certificates mentioned in 2.1|
Basara IIIT Admissions notification 2023
The Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies Basar has issued Basara IIIT admissions notification 2023 for admission into its 6 year integrated BTech programmes for 2023.
The IIIT Basara admissions to the first-year integrated BTech programmes will be based on the merit in GPA and grade obtained in each subject in the 10th class examinations.
Of the total available seats, 85 per cent admissions are reserved for local candidates (Telangana) and remaining 15 per cent of the seats are unreserved, which will be filled with students of both Telangana and Andhra Pradesh based on merit.
Basara IIIT Admissions Eligibility Criteria
- Regular students who passed SSC or its equivalent examination (10th class) held in 2023, in the first attempt.
- Age not more than 18 years as on 31.12.2023 (21 years in case of SC/ST candidates)
- Candidates from Telangana and Andhra Pradesh should have appeared 10th class board exams for all category of seats except to Global category candidates.
Basara IIIT Admission Application Fee:
- No Fee for 10th class appeared candidates.
- Rs.1000.00 for Other State candidates / Global / Unfilled seats of Global category.
- For the candidates of NRI/International US $: 25.00.
Instructions for IIIT BASARA Application Submission
- The candidates should apply through online mode only.
- The application fee should be paid through online mode only.
- If any candidate applies more than once, then the latest application will be considered for the selection process.
- Immediately after submitting the application through online, the applicant should send its print-out duly signed along with a copy of the receipt mentioned in 2(c) above and the relevant certificates to
- The Director, Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies, Basar, Nirmal District, Telangana State-504107, by Speed Post / Registered Post.
- The candidates should write on top of the cover ‘Application for Admissions RGUKT Basar’.
Rgukt Basara IIIT online application 2023
The BASARA IIIT Online Application 2023 submission is your gateway to pursuing undergraduate studies at the prestigious institution. TS RGUKT Basara will release the online application link very soon on its porta.
RGUKT BASARA IIIT Application 2023: How to submit?
10th class passed students who have appeared the Telangana POLYCET, can submit the TS RGUKT Online Application through Basara IIIT Admission web portal by using necessary documents along with required details at https://www.admissions.rgukt.ac.in/. Students may follow the below below given simple steps for applying.
- Visit TS RGUKT website
Students need to visit the official website of Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies – Basar by entering web address https://www.rgukt.ac.in/ in your device browser. Then, TS RGUKT website will display in your device screen.
- Click on UG Admissions Link
Once your reach the RGUKT Telangana website, click on the UG Admissions link on the home page. Then, you will be redirected to the BASARA Admission web portal. (OR) Search for the Student's section on the home page, click on Admission link and Admissions web page will appear. In this page, click on the Apply now button under UG Admission section. BASARA Admission web portal will displayed in your device.
- Click on Apply Now Button
After visiting the UG Admission Web Portal, Click on the Apply Now Button under the UG Admissions. Then, Application for Admission into 6-Year Integrated B.Tech Program will be opened in your device.
- Fill the Application Form
Once you reach the Basara IIIT application form, you should fill the required information about you.
- Submit Application Form
After filling in all the details in the application form, click on the submit button. Your application would be successfully submitted.
- Print the application form
After submission of online application form, students can download and print it. Preserve it for future reference.
- Send the application form
Immediately after submitting the application through online, the applicant should send to above mentioned address its print-out duly signed along with a copy of the receipt mentioned in 2(c) and the relevant certificate.
Required documents for Basara IIIT Online Apply
Certified copies of the following certificates/documents should be sent along with the print out of the online application form submitted through TS Online Services:
- The receipt issued by the TS Online services (see 2(c) above) / Fee Payment Receipt.
- Hall Ticket of 10th Class or its equivalent or TS POLYCET Hall Ticket.
- Study Certificates from Fourth class to Tenth class/ Residence certificate by those claiming Local category (in any of Osmania University areas (Telangana State), (for details, see Annexure-III).
- Residence certificate/service certificate of parents by those claiming the unreserved category of seats (for details, see Annexure-IV).
- Proof of caste/community certificate (SC/ST/BC) in the prescribed proforma by those claiming reservation under any of these categories (for details see Annexure -V).
- Physically Handicapped (PH) certificate in the prescribed proforma by those claiming reservation under this category (for details see Annexure – VI).
- Children of Armed Forces (CAP) certificate in the prescribed proforma by those claiming reservation under this category (for details see Annexure-VII).
- NCC certificate by those claiming reservation under this category (for details see Annexure – VIII).
- Sports certificate(s) at the level of inter-district and above by those claiming reservation under this category (for details see Annexure – VIII).
IIIT Basara Schedule 2023
|Basara IIIT Notification 2023||01-06-2023|
|Basara IIIT Registration 2023||05-06-2023 to 19-06-2023|
|Basara IIIT Merit List 2023||26-06-2023|
What is the last date for IIIT Basara application 2023?
The last date for IIIT Basara application 2023 is 19-06-2023. It is important to submit your application before this deadline to be considered for admission.
How to apply for IIIT Basara?
To apply for IIIT Basara, visit the official website, register, fill the application form, upload documents, pay the fee, and submit.
Who is eligible for IIIT after 10th?
Students who have completed their 10th standard and meet the minimum qualifying criteria can be eligible for IIIT after 10th.
Is Basara IIIT private or government?
IIIT Basara is a government institution.
1 thought on “BASARA IIIT Online Application 2023 on rgukt.ac.in for B.Tech Admissions”
I like to study in this university and this my Ambission to study