How To Apply for RGUKT BASARA IIIT Admissions 2020 ( 6-Year Integrated B.Tech Program). RGUKT Telangana has given the BASAR IIIT Admissions 2020 notification on its web portal. Applications are invited for admission to the first year of IIIT B.Tech program at RGUKT Basar (Telangana State) for the academic year 2020-21.
Applications shall be submitted through online mode only. The RGUKT BASAR invites online applications from the eligible and interested candidates who have passed 10th class 2020 for admission into 6-Year Integrated B.Tech Program in the BASAR IIIT Institution.
Applications should be submitted through online mode at the Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies – Basar (Telangana State) Admissions web portal for the academic year 2020-2021.
BASARA IIIT Admission 2020 Online Application – Details
|Name Of The Application||BASARA IIIT Admission 2020 Online Application|
|Inviting University Name||RGUKT Basar|
|Title||Submit BASARA IIIT Admission 2020 Online Application|
|Subject||RGUKT Basara invites Online application for BASAR IIIT Admission|
|Application Level||State Level|
|Abbreviation||BASARA IIIT Admission Application 2020|
|Full-Form||RGUKT BASARA IIIT Admission Online Application 2020|
|Name Of The Department||Higher Education Department|
|Starting Date To Apply||16-09-2020|
|Closing Date To Apply||03-10-2020|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Announcement of Results||One week after the Application Process|
|Counselling begins||One week after the result announcement|
|For Admission Into||6-Year Integrated B.Tech Program|
Steps in Application submission:
The process of submitting application comprises the following steps:
|Step I||Application Fee Payment & get the Application ID|
|Step II||Filling of Online Application.|
|Step III||Print Application Form.|
|Step IV||Post the application form along with Certificates mentioned in 2.1|
Eligibility for IIIT Admission:
a) Regular students who passed SSC or its equivalent examination (10th class) held in 2020, in the first attempt.
b) Age not more than 18 years as on 31.12.2019 (21 years in case of SC/ST candidates)
i. Rs. 150.00 (for SC and ST candidates of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh)
ii. Rs. 200.00 (for OC and BC candidates of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh)
iii. Rs. 250.00 (for Other State candidates / Global / Unfilled seats of Global category (Refer 12.a))
How To Apply for BASARA IIIT Admissions 2020:
- The candidates should apply through TSOnline services only.
- The application fee should be paid in cash at TSOnline service centre, for which the centre will issue a receipt.
- An additional amount of Rs. 25.00 per application should be paid as service charges to the TSOnline Centre
- If any candidate applies more than once, then the latest application will be considered for the selection process.
- Immediately after submitting the application through online, the applicant should send its print-out duly signed along with a copy of the receipt mentioned in 2(c) above and the relevant certificates to
- The Director, Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies, Basar, Nirmal District, Telangana State-504107, by Speed Post / Registered Post.
- The candidates should write on top of the cover ‘Application for Admissions 2020 RGUKT Basar’.
Steps to Apply for RGUKT BASARA IIIT Admissions 2020:
Step 1: Visit the Official Website: http://www.rgukt.ac.in/
Step 2: Search for Student’s Section, Click on Admission
Step 3: In the Admissions page, click on the UG Admission
Step 4: Click on the Apply Now Button under the UG Admissions – Admissions into 6 Year Integrated B.Tech Programme Section.
Step 5: Now, Undergraduate Admissions – 2020-21 Web page will be opened.
Step 6: In this page click on the APPLY button
Step 7: Undergraduate Admissions – 2020-21 Online Application Form Will be displayed.
Step 8: Fill the required information about you.
Step 9: Submit the Application form.
Step 10: Immediately after submitting the application through online, the applicant should send its print-out duly signed along with a copy of the receipt mentioned in 2(c) above and the relevant certificate
List of Certificates to be enclosed:
Certified copies of the following certificates/documents should be sent along with the print out of the online application form submitted through TSOnline Services:
- a) The receipt issued by the TSOnline services (see 2(c) above).
- b) Hall Ticket of 10th Class or its equivalent.
- c) Study Certificates from Fourth class to Tenth class/ Residence certificate by those claiming Local category (in any of Osmania University areas (Telangana State), (for details, see Annexure-III).
- d) Residence certificate/service certificate of parents by those claiming the unreserved category of seats (for details, see Annexure-IV).
- e) Proof of caste/community certificate (SC/ST/BC) in the prescribed proforma by those claiming reservation under any of these categories (for details see Annexure -V).
- f) Physically Handicapped (PH) certificate in the prescribed proforma by those claiming reservation under this category (for details see Annexure – VI).
- g) Children of Armed Forces (CAP) certificate in the prescribed proforma by those claiming reservation under this category (for details see Annexure-VII).
- h) NCC certificate by those claiming reservation under this category (for details see Annexure – VIII).
- i) Sports certificate(s) at the level of inter-district and above by those claiming reservation under this category (for details see Annexure – VIII).
- Online application commences: 16-09-2020
- Last date for receipt of Online applications: 03-10-2020