How to apply for TS ECET 2020, Submit Online Application form till March 28. TSCHE has released the Telangana State Engineering Common Entrance Test (ECET) Notification and applications are inviting from the eligible candidates.
TS ECET Entrance examinations would be held on May 02 and the last date to submit the online application form is April 20. A Common Entrance Test designated in full as Engineering Common Entrance Test for Diploma Holders and for B.Sc.(Mathematics) Degree Holders and in short as TS ECET [FDH & B.Sc. (Mathematics)] 2020 will be conducted by JNT University Hyderabad on behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education for the academic year 2020-2021 for Diploma Holders and for B.Sc.(Mathematics) Degree Holders.
a. For lateral admission through Common Entrance Test into 2nd year regular B.E/B.Tech Courses in both University and Private Un-aided Professional Institutions (Minority & Non-Minority ) approved by All India Council for Technical Education.
b. For lateral admission through Common Entrance Test into 2nd year B. Pharmacy Course in both University and Private Un-aided Professional Institutions (Minority & Non-Minority ) approved by Pharmacy Council of India.
Registration fee र 400/- for SC/ST and र 800/- for Others
How to apply for TS ECET 2020?
- Visit the official website – https://www.tsche.ac.in/
- Click on ‘TS ECET 2020’ tab
- Pay the Application Fee to register yourself and then fill the application form
- STEP I: Fee Payment
- STEP-II: Know Your Payment Status
- STEP III: Fill Application Form (only after Fee Payment)
- STEP IV: Print Application Form (only after Submitting Application Form)
- Complete the application process and take a printout of the confirmation page for further reference
|Commencement of submission of online application form||24-02-202|
|Last date for submission of Online Application form:|
|Without late fee||20-04-2020|