Telangana State Scheduled Castes Study Circle Hyderabad has given the Civils Free Coaching Entrance Exam 2019 notification on May 02 and online applications are invited from the eligible candidates for providing UPSC CSAT 2020 free coaching. The Tebngana State Scheduled Castes. Study Circle. Hyderabad, which is working under the control of department of Scheduled Castes Development Department is going to organize free coaching for UPSC CSAT 2020 during the academic year 2019-20 for (250) candidates of SC, ST & BC communities of which, (200) are for freshers and 150) are for repeaters.
The SCD Dept. is arranging Civils free coaching programme at TSSC Study Circle branches to SC, ST, BC and Minority candidates, for candidates of Telangana State
Reservation: The rule of reservation followed Is 15% SCs, 10%- STs and 15% – BCs, and among total seats 33.33% of seats to women candidates and 3% to Physically challenged persons shall be reserved.
As the fresh candidates (i.e.) who are willing to be admitted first time in TSSC Study Circle. Hyderabad. have to appear for the entrance test which has 3 folds. (i.e.) Preliminary. Mains and Viva and the admission is based on merit.
a. Preliminary Exam: Entrance test for Preliminary will be conducted on 9th June, 2019 between 10.00 AM to 12.00 noon at Hyderabad, Warangal, Nizamabad, Karimnagar, Kharnmam, Adilabad, Nalgonda, Mahaboobnagar and Sangareddy Districts.
b. Mains Exam: The candidates will be selected in the ratio of 1: 3 to appear for the Man examination which is going to be held an 23rd June, 2019, at Hyderabad only.
c. Viva Test
How to Apply:
Eligible Candidates may apply through Online mode only. Online applications are invited from 04-05-2019 from any General / Professional Degree candidates of SC, ST and BC category belonging to 33 Districts of Telangana for admission into Civil Services Aptitude Test of UPSC (CSAT 2020) being held at different erstwhile Districts and the last date for receipt of applications is 31.05.2019.
Documents to be uploaded :
1. Copy of Date of Birth Certificate (SSC)
2. Copy of Community Certificate issued by MRO (Nativity, DOB and Caste Certificate)
3. Copy of latest Income Certificate for the financial year 2018-19 issued by MRO which is in force.
4. Copy of Degree Certificate
5. Copy of Provisional Certificate of Graduation
6. Transfer Certificate of last studied
7. Disability certificate in case of disabled candidates.
8. Copy of Aadhar card
Instructions to applying:
1.Candidate should opt only one coaching programme otherwise his/her application will be summarily rejected.
2. While filling up the form you will be asked to upload your passport sized photograph and your scanned signature both in JPEG/PNG format and certificates/documents should be upload PDF format only.
3. The size of the individual files for photo,signature and certificates / documents should not exceed 1000 Kb each.
4. Please use black ball pen for the signature which is to be scanned for uploading.You are strictly advised to retain an identical photograph, to be pasted on the admit card, in case it is not printed on the admit card.
5. Please re-visit the site for downloading your Hall ticket / Admit Card one week before the entrance test.
6. All fields are mandatory.
Steps to Apply for Civils Free Coaching Entrance Exam?:
Step 1: Visit the official TS SC Study Circle website –http://tsscstudycircle.telangana.gov.in/
Step 2: Click on ‘CSAT 2020 Civils Free Coaching Online Application’
Step 3: Then, Free Coaching Programme for CSAT – 2020 Website will be opened
Step 4: Fill the application form and complete the application process
Step 5: Download the confirmation page and take a printout for further reference
Important Dates for TS SC Study Circle Free Coaching Entrance Exam 2019:
1. Inviting online applications: 04-05-2019
2. Last date for receipt of applications: 31-05-2019
3. Hall tickets from 01-06-2019
4. Date of Entrance Test:
a. Preliminary Exam: 9th June, 2019
b. Mains Exam: 23rd June, 2019
c. Viva Test
5. Coaching Classes: 01-07-2019
Schedule for TS SC Study Circle Civils Free Coaching Entrance Exam
1. Issue of paper notification 3rd May, 2019
2. Receipt of online applications from 4th May, 2019
3. Last date for receipt of applications 31st May, 2019
4. Conduct of entrance test for Prelims 9th June, 2019
(Objective) 10.00 AM to 12.00 noon
5. Announcement of results for Prelims 13th June, 2019
6. Entrance test for Mains 23rd June, 2019
(Descriptive) 10.00 AM to 01.00 PM
7. Announcement of results for Mains 30th June, 2019
8. Interview / Viva-voce 5th, 6th and 7th July, 2019
9. Announcement of Final result 8th July, 2019
10. Counseling / Verification of original Certificates for first list candidates: 10th, 11th & 12th July, 2019
11. Commencement of classes 15th July, 2019