TS SC Study Circle Civils Free Coaching Online Application Form 2021, How to Apply Online at studycircle.cgg.gov.in/tssw/. The Telangana State Scheduled Castes Study Circle, Hyderabad, which is working under the control of department of Scheduled Castes Development Department.
SSDD is going to organize free coaching for UPSC CSAT-2022 during the academic year 2021-2022 for (250) candidates of SC, ST & BC communities, of which, (200) are for freshers and (50) repeaters.
Online applications are invited from eligible SC, ST, BC candidates belonging to Telangana 31 districts for admission into Civil Services Aptitude Test of UPSC (CSAT 2022) free coaching programme at T.S. Study Circle, Hyderabad for the academic year 2021-2022.
|Name Of The Exam||TS SC Study Circle Fee Coaching Entrance Exam 2021|
|Title||Apply for TS SC Study Circle Civils Free Coaching Entrance Exam 2021|
|Subject||TS SC Study Circle has released Free Coaching Entrance Exam for CSAT 2022|
|Starting Date To Apply||20-09-2021|
|Closing Date To Apply||10-10-2021|
|For Admission Into||Civils Free Coaching admission|
The Telangana State Scheduled Castes Study Circle, Hyderabad, which is working under the control of department of Scheduled Castes Development Dept.. is going to organize free coaching for UPSC CSAT 2022 during the academic year 2021-2022 for (250) candidates of SC, ST & BC communities, of which, (200) are for freshers and (50) are for repeaters.
The rule of reservation followed is
75% – SCs,
10% – STs and
15% – BCs, and
among total seats 33.33% of seats to women candidates and
3% to Physically challenged persons shall be reserved.
All the fresh candidates (i.e.) who are willing to be admitted first time in TSSC Study Circle, Hyderabad, have to appear for the entrance test which has 3 folds, (i.e.)
a. Preliminary Exam,
b. Mains Exam and
c. Viva Test and
the admission is based on merit.
Online applications are invited from any General / Professional Degree candidates of SC, ST & BC category belonging to 33 districts of Telangana for admission into Civil Services Aptitude Test of UPSC (CSAT 2022) being held at different erstwhile Districts and the last date for receipt of applications is 10-10-2021.
Entrance test for Preliminary will be conducted between 10.00 AM to 12.00 noon at Hyderabad, Warangal, Nizamabad, Karimnagar, Khammam, Adilabad, Nalgonda, Mahaboobnagar and Sangareddy Districts.
The candidates will be selected in the ratio of 1:3 to appear for the Main examination which is going to be held as per the schedule at Hyderabad only The detailed notification will be uploaded in the website http://tsscstudycircle.telangana.gov.in/
And for further details please contact 040-23546552. (A separate Notification will be issued for the repeaters whose selection is based on the merit marks got in the Civil Services Preliminary Exam 2022. after the results are declared). Director, TSSCSC, Hyderabad
Study Circle: Telangana State Scheduled Castes Study Circle
Sponsored: Sponsored by Scheduled Castes Development Dept., Govt. of Telangana
Notifcation No: Rc.No.TSSCSC/29/CSAT-2021/2021. Dated 02.05.2021.
Notification Name: TS SC Study Circle Civil Services Free Coaching 2021
TS SC Study Circle Civils Free Coaching 2021 Eligibility :
1. Any Graduation of minimum three years course like B.A. I B.Com. I B.Sc. etc.
2. The annual income of the parent I guardian / family should not be more than Rs.3.00 lakhs per annum for SCs & STs and Rs.2.00 lakhs for BCs per annum.
3. Aspirants should not be employed or pursuing any other courses in any educational institutions during 2021-19.
4. Aspirants should not have availed any similar Civils coaching sponsored by Government elsewhere.
5. Aspirants should also be eligible as per the norms prescribed by the UPSC for appearing the CSAT-2021 Exam.
- Online Applications would be opened from 20-09-2021
- Last date for submission of Applications 10-10-2021
- TS SC Study Circle Preliminary Exam: TBN
- TS SC Study Circle Main Exam: TBN
TS SC Study Circle Entrance Exam 2021 Selection Procedure:
Selection of candidates is through the entrance test only which will be conducted in two levels viz. Preliminary and Mains. So, Admission is through entrance examination as per the General Studies syllabus of the Civil Services Prelims Exam which will be in English medium only.
Candidates will be selected for Main examination on merit basis, separately for men and women at the rate of 1 : 3 i.e. overall 750 candidates will be selected following the rule of reservation of both Men and Women, and only these 750 candidates will be allowed to appear for the Main examination conducted by the TS Study Circle, Hyderabad, to select 250 candidates for admission.
The Mains examination will be conducted at Hyderabad district only. TA & DA @ Rs.500/- to each candidate will be paid only to those who appear for the Mains examination at Hyderabad district.
TS SC Study Circle Entrance Exam 2021 – Entrance Exam Pattern:
Level 1 Preliminary Exam: The pattern of question paper for Preliminary entrance test is of objective type with 100 questions consisting of General Studies, English, Quantitative Aptitude and logical reasoning, where, 60 questions cover General Studies and 40 questions cover English, Quantitative Aptitude and Logical reasoning.
The question paper for Preliminary examination will be in English only. Each question carries 2 positive marks for correct answer and 1/3rd negative marks for each wrong answer and thus the total question paper is for 200 marks with two hours duration.
Level 2 Main Examination :
1. The Main exam for a total of 200 marks may be conducted with questions for descriptive answers.
2. There may be two sections A and B as shown below :
1. Section A: Essay Questions to be answered = One/Three – 50 Marks – 500 Word limit
2. Section -B: Questions to be answered = Five /Eight – 150 Marks – 250 Word limit
Total marks 200
3. The above sections may cover Current Affairs, History, Geography, Polity and Governance. Science and Technology, Environment and Ecology, and International Relations.
4. The question paper will be both in English and Telugu.
5. The duration of Main examination is 2 1/2 hours (150 minutes).
Entrance Exam Date and Exam Centers:
The date of Entrance test will be on the notified date, and venue of the entrance test will be mentioned in the hall ticket which will be uploaded in the website one week before the entrance test. Entrance test for Prelims will be conducted on on the notified date at Hyderabad, Warangal, Nizamabad, Karimnagar and Khammam districts.
The rule of reservation followed is 75% – SCs, 10% – STs and 15% – BCs, and among total seats 331/3rd percent of seats to women candidates and 3% to Physically challenged persons shall be reserved.
The 50 seats of repeaters are reserved for three categories of candidates.
1) Repeaters of CSAT-2021 batch through the common entrance test conducted by the Study Circle,
2) CSAT-2022 batch who have cleared Prelims and also those who appeared for the Mains earlier, and
3) Those who have cleared Prelims but studied outside T. S. Study Circle.
However, the administration may review the criteria for considering admission of these 50 seats after the entrance examination.
How to Apply:
Apply Online at http://www.tsstudycircle.in/. Online applications are invited from any General / Professional Degree candidates of SC, ST & BC category belonging to Telangana 31 districts for admission into Civil Services Aptitude Test of UPSC (CSAT-2021) and the last date for receipt of applications is 10-10-2021
List of documents to be uploaded along with application form
1. Copy of Date of Birth Certificate (SSC)
2. Copy of Community Certificate issued by MRO (Nativity, DOB and Caste Certificate)
3. Copy of Latest Income Certificate for the financial year 2018-19 issued by MRO which is in force.
4. Copy of three years Degree Certificate
5. Consolidated Marks memos of Degree.
6. Bonafide Certificates of Class IV to Class X.
7. Disability certificate in case of disabled candidates.
8. Copy of Aadhar card.