How to Apply for TSGENCO JAO Junior Accounts Officers, Assistant Managers (HR) Recruitment 2023, How to fill the Online Application form for TSGENCO JAO Junior Accounts Officers, Assistant Managers Recruitment 2023, Online application form filling instructions for TSGENCO JAO Junior Accounts Officers, Assistant Managers Recruitment.
Telangana State Power Generation Corporation Limited (TSGENCO), Hyderabad has issued the Junior Accounts Officers Recruitment 2023 notification. Applications are invited through Online from the eligible candidates in the proforma. An application that is made available on TSGENCO WEBSITE www.tsgenco.co.in and http://tsgenco.cgg.gov.in to the post of “Junior Accounts Officer” and Assistant Manager (HR).
Key dates for TSGENCO JAOs Recruitment:
Submission of Applications through On-line from 13 April.
Last date for online payment of Examination Fee: 09 May.
Last date for submission of Online Application: 10 May.
Hall-tickets can be downloaded from 20 May onwards.
The examination is scheduled on 27 May.
TSGENCO Recruitment 2023 to fill 75 vacancies for the post of Assistant Manager (HR) and Junior Accounts Officer has begun on the official website of Telangana State Power Generation Corporation Limited (TSGENCO) – tsgenco.telangana.gov.in. TSGENCO aims to fill 33 vacancies for the post of Assistant Manager (HR) and 42 for Junior Accounts Officer. Interested and eligible candidates must apply for the relevant post on or before 10th May 2018 by following the instructions given below:
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website – http://tsgenco.telangana.gov.in
- Click on ‘Careers’
- Make an online payment and after successful payment, click on ‘Apply Online’
- Fill in the application form with the required information
- Take a print out of the application form for future reference
- Direct Link – http://tsgenco.cgg.gov.in/
Unreserved Category – Rs 150 as application processing fee and Rs. 350 as Examination Fee. SC/ ST/Backward Class Communities and Physical Handicapped – Rs 150 as application processing fee only.
Assistant Manager (HR) – The applicant must possess M.B.A (HR) or MSW or 2 years Diploma in personnel Management /Human Resources /Industrial Relations.
Junior Accounts Officer – The applicant must possess First Class Post Graduate Degree of M.Com from any University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, Provisional Act, or a State Act.
The applicants must fall in the age bracket of 18 to 44 years as on 1st January 2018 for both the positions. Age relaxation rules apply as per current norms of the TSGENCO
The candidates will be selected on the basis of a Written Test.
Date of Exam – 27th May
Hall tickets will be available and downloaded from 20th May 2018. For more information, the applicants are advised to visit go through the relevant job advertisement at the URLs given below:
How to Apply: Candidates may apply through online mode only at http://tsgenco.cgg.gov.in
How to upload the Application Form: How to Apply for TSGENCO Junior Accounts Officers & Assistant Managers. The Applicants have to read the User Guide for Online Submission of Applications and then proceed further.
I Step Payment of Fee: The Applicant should pay the prescribed Fee as per the Notification in detail above and obtain Fee paid receipt with Journal Number in the first instance.
II Step:- Submission of Application:
After payment of Fee, the Candidate has to logon to the website https:// www.tsgenco.co.inandclick on APPLY ONLINE link or directly visit http://tsgenco.cgg.gov.in to view the detailed Notification, User Guide and Application Form. The applicants have to provide payment details (journal number and date) and upload the scanned copy of passport size photograph with signature (see instructions for scanning and uploading photograph with signature) and then invariably fill all the relevant columns/fields in the Application. Immediately on submission of application, the applicant will get an acknowledgment in the form of a downloadable ‘pdf’ document.
1. The applicants are required to go through the detailed notification and decide themselves as to their eligibility for this recruitment carefully before applying and enter the particulars completely online.
2. Candidates are required to retain a photocopy of application form with Reference ID for future reference.
3. Candidates have to submit an application only through online mode well in advance in order to avoid last day rush.
4. Handwritten/ Typed/ Photostat copies/ Outside printed Application Form will not be accepted and liable for rejection.
5. Applicants willing to serve anywhere in the Telangana only should apply.
6. For any problems related to Online submission and downloading of Hall-Tickets please contact Help Desk No.040-23120303 (Call Time: 10:30 A.M to 1:00 P.M & 2:00 P.M to 5:00 P.M) or log on to http://tsgenco.cgg.gov.in click on to complaint box.
General Instructions to Candidates: How to Apply for TSGENCO Junior Accounts Officers & Assistant Managers
1. Applicants must compulsorily fill-up all relevant columns/fields of application and submit the application through the website only. The particulars made available on the website shall be processed through Computer and the eligibility will be decided in terms of notification.
2. The Applications received online in the prescribed proforma available in the website and within the time shall only be considered and TSGENCO will not be held responsible for any kind of discrepancy.
3. Instructions for Scanning of Photograph with Signature:
Applicants must upload his / her own scanned photo and signature through jpg format in the following steps:
Instructions for Scanning of Photograph with Signature
Photo width= 3.5cm
Photo Height= 4.5cm
Signature Space = 1.5 cm
i) Paste the Photo on any white paper as per the above required dimensions. Sign in the Signature Space provided. Ensure that the signature is within the box.
ii) Scan the above required size containing photograph and signature. Please do not scan the complete page.
iii) The entire image (of size 3.5 cm by 6.0 cm) consisting of the photo along with the signature is required to be scanned and stored in *.jpg format on the local machine.
iv) Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50KB.
v) If the size of the file is more than 50 KB, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the dpi resolution, no. of colors, etc., during the process of scanning.
vi) The candidate has to sign in full in the box provided. Since the signature is proof of identity, it must be genuine and in full; initials are not sufficient. Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS is not permitted.
vii) The signature must be signed only by the candidate and not by any other person.
viii) The signature will be used to put on the Hall Ticket and wherever necessary. If the candidate’s signature on the answer script, at the time of the examination, does not match the signature on the Hall Ticket, the candidate will be disqualified. Sample Photo and Signature
ex. The Technical Specifications of the sample scanned image showed above are: Size of the file < 50 KB Dpi setting = 200 dpi True Colour
The candidate has to upload his/her Photo with Signature in the prescribed format by clicking on the browse button at the time of submission of the application form.
4. The applicants should not furnish any particulars that are false, tampered, fabricated or suppress any material information while making an application through website.
5. All the essential certificates issued by the competent authority of Telangana State shall compulsorily be kept with the applicants to produce as and when required to do so. Failure to produce the required certificates on the day of verification will lead to disqualification.
6. Important: The claim of the candidates with regard to the date of birth, educational qualifications and community are accepted only provisionally on the information furnished by them in their application form and is subject to the verification and satisfaction of TSGENCO. Mere admission to any test or inclusion of the name of a candidate in a merit list will not confer on the candidate any right for appointment. The candidature is therefore provisional at all the stages and TSGENCO reserves the right to reject candidature at any stage of the selection.
7. TSGENCO is not responsible, for any discrepancy in submitting an application through Online. The applicants are, therefore, advised to strictly follow the instructions and User guide in their own interest.
8. Applicant must compulsorily fill-up all relevant columns/fields of application and submit application through the website only.
9. Incomplete/incorrect application form will be summarily rejected. TSGENCO under any circumstances will not entertain the information if any furnished by the candidate subsequently. Applicants should be careful in filling-up of the application form at the time of submission. If any lapse is detected during the scrutiny; the candidature will be rejected even though he/she comes through the final stage of the recruitment process or even at a later stage.
10. Before payment of fee, submission of application form, the candidates should carefully ensure his/her eligibility for this Notification. No relevant column/field of the application form should be left blank; otherwise application form will not be accepted.
11. The applications received online in the prescribed proforma available in the website and within the time shall only be considered and the TSGENCO will not be held responsible for any kind of discrepancy.
12. Applicants must compulsorily upload his/her own scanned photo with a signature in ‘jpg’ format only.
Required documents for Certificates verification:
The following certificates must be kept ready by the candidates for the purpose of verification:-
(i) Date of Birth Certificate.
(ii) School Study Certificate.
(iii) All certificates relating to academic qualifications as required.
(iv) Experience Certificate in the field of Personnel Management issued by a Competent Authority of the reputed manufacturing company.
(v) Aadhar Card
The following Certificates should be obtained from Govt. of Telangana State in the prescribed proforma for the purpose of verification: –
(i) Community Certificate.
(ii) Creamy layer certificate.
(iii) Certificate of Residence / Nativity.
(iv) No objection certificate from the existing Employer where he/she is working. The following certificate as applicable should be obtained from the Competent Authority for the purpose of verification: –
(v) Medical Certificate for the blind
The Physical Handicapped Reservation will be applicable only to persons whose disability is 40% and above.
13. Candidates will be required to appear for ‘Written test/Examination’ as and when conducted at their own cost.
14. Admission for ‘Written test/Examination’ or calling the qualified candidates to the written test to furnish documentary proof does not confer any right for appointment.
15. The degrees awarded by the Universities/Institutions that are recognized by the U.G.C, D.E.C (Under IGNOU) and AICTE as the case may be, only will be considered.
16. The decision of the Selection Committee/TS GENCO is final in the selection and allotment of candidates.