How to apply for TSGENCO Chemist Posts 2020 recruitment/ How to upload the online application form/ How to fill the TSGENCO online application form: Telangana State Power Generation Corporation Limited (TSGENCO) has published Chemist Posts 2020 recruitment notification and invites the online application forms from the eligible, interested and qualified candidates for the post of “ Chemist”.
HOW TO APPLY/HOW TO UPLOAD THE APPLICATION FORM:
The Applicants have to read the User Guide for Online Submission of Applications and then proceed further.
I Step: Payment of Fee: The Applicant should pay the prescribed Fee as per the notification through Bill Desk Payment Gateway/Atom payment Gateway and obtain Fee paid receipt with Journal Number (12 digit) in the first instance.
II Step: Submission of Application: After payment of Fee, the Candidate has to logon to the website http:// www.tsgenco.co.in and click on APPLY ONLINE link or directly visit http://tsgenco.cgg.gov.in to view the detailed notification, User Guide and Application Form. The applicants have to provide payment details (journal number and date) and upload the scanned copy of passport size photograph with signature (see instructions for scanning and uploading photograph with signature) and then invariably fill all the relevant fields in the Application. Immediately on submission of application, applicant will get an acknowledgment in the form of a downloadable pdf document.
1. The applicants are required to go through the detailed notification and decide themselves as to their eligibility for this recruitment carefully before applying and enter the particulars completely online.
2. Candidates are required to retain a photocopy of application form with Reference ID for future reference.
3. Candidates have to submit application only through online mode well in advance of the last date to avoid last day rush.
4. Hand written/ Typed/ Photostat copies/ Outside printed Application Form will not be accepted and liable for rejection.
5. Only applicants willing to serve anywhere in the Telangana should apply.
6. For any problems related to Online submission and downloading of Hall-Tickets please contact Help Desk No.040–23120303 (Call Time:10:30 A.M to 1:00 P.M & 2:00 P.M to 5:00 P.M) or log on to http://tsgenco.cgg.gov.in click on to complaint box.
General Provisions: How to apply for TSGENCO Chemist Posts:
1. Applicants must compulsorily fill-up all relevant columns of application and submit the application through the website only. The particulars made available on the website shall be processed through Computer and the eligibility decided in terms of notification.
2. The Applications received online in the prescribed proforma available in the website and within the time shall only be considered and TSGENCO will not be held responsible for any kind of discrepancy. How to apply for TSGENCO Chemist Posts
3. Applicants must upload his / her own scanned photo and signature through jpg format in the following steps :
Instructions for Scanning of Photograph with Signature
Photo width= 3.5cm
Photo Height= 4.5cm
Signature Space = 1.5 cm
i) Paste the Photo on any white paper as per the above required dimensions. Sign in the
Signature Space provided. Ensure that the signature is within the box.
ii) Scan the above required size containing photograph and signature. Please do not scan the complete page.
iii) The entire image (of size 3.5 cm by 6.0 cm) consisting of the photo along with the
signature is required to be scanned and stored in *.jpg format on local machine.
iv) Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50KB.
v) If the size of the file is more than 50 KB, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the dpi resolution, no. of colors etc., during the process of scanning.
vi) The candidate has to sign in full in the box provided. Since the signature is proof of identity, it must be genuine and in full; initials are not sufficient. Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS is not permitted.
vii) The signature must be signed only by the candidate and not by any other person.
viii)The signature will be used to put on the Hall Ticket and wherever necessary. If the candidate’s signature on the answer script, at the time of the examination, does not match the signature on the Hall Ticket, the candidate will be disqualified.
The candidate has to upload his/her Photo with Signature in the prescribed format by clicking on the browse button at the time of submission of the application form.
4. The applicants should not furnish any particulars that are false, tampered, fabricated or suppress any material information while making an application through website.
5. All the essential certificates issued by the competent authority of Telangana State shall compulsorily be kept with the applicants to produce as and when required to do so. Failure to produce the required certificates on the day of verification will lead to disqualification.
6. Important : The claim of the candidates with regard to the date of birth, educational / technical qualifications and community are accepted only provisionally on the information furnished by them in their application form and is subject to the verification and satisfaction of TSGENCO. Mere admission to any test or inclusion of the name of a candidate in a merit list will not confer on the candidate any right for appointment. The candidature is therefore provisional at all the stages and TSGENCO reserves the right to reject candidature at any stage of the selection even after the advice has been made.
7. TSGENCO is not responsible, for any discrepancy in submitting through Online. The applicants are therefore, advised to strictly follow the instructions and User guide in their own interest.
8. Applicant must compulsorily fill-up all relevant fields of application and submit application through website only.
9. Incomplete/incorrect application form will be summarily rejected. TSGENCO under any circumstances will not entertain the information if any furnished by the candidate subsequently. Applicants should be careful in filling-up of the application form at the time of submission. If any lapse is detected during the scrutiny, the candidature will be rejected even though he/she comes through the final stage of recruitment process or even at a later stage.
10. Before payment of fee, submission of application form, the candidates should carefully ensure his/her eligibility for this notification. No relevant column of the application form should be left blank; otherwise application form will not be accepted.
11. The applications received online in the prescribed proforma available in the website and within the time shall only be considered and the TSGENCO will not be held responsible for any kind of discrepancy.
12. Applicants must compulsorily upload his/her own scanned photo with a signature in jpg format only.