TSGENCO #Telangana State Power Generation Corporation Limited will give the 92 #SE/ Sub-Engineer Posts 2016 Recruitment Notification in the month of January 2016 and Telangana State Power Generation Corporation Limited(TSGENCO) will invite the #online applications from the eligible and qualified candidates for the post of Sub-Engineer (Electrical). TSGENCO Sub-Engineer Posts 2016, Online Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Registration Fee, How to Apply, Last date, Exam Pattern, Exam Date, Hall Tickets, Results and Selection procedure given here.
About: Telangana State Power Generation Corporation Limited (TSGENCO) is one of the pivotal organizations of Telangana State, engaged in the generation of power with an installed capacity of 4365.26MW. It has also taken-up vast expansion of existing Power Generating Stations and also undertaken new Power Projects to supply quality and quantity power at an affordable cost.
Scale of Pay: 20535-41155
Total No. of Vacancies: 92
Applicants must possess the qualifications from a recognized University as detailed below or equivalent thereto as specified in the relevant Service Rules, intended by TSSPDCL as on the date of Notification. So, Candidates Must possess an Electrical Diploma Engineering.
Age Limit: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 44 years. The age is reckoned as on 01/07/2015
(Remittance of fee) Each applicant must pay Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred only) towards Online Application Processing Fee
How to Apply: Applications are invited On-line from qualified candidates through the proforma Application made available on TSGENCO Website.
Exam Pattern/Scheme of Exam:
1. The written test comprising of 100 marks consisting of 100 multiple choice questions and each question carrying 1 mark. The section A consisting of 80 questions on core technical subject and the section B consisting of 20 questions on General Awareness, Numerical Ability etc.,
2. The duration of the written examination will be 2 hrs. (120 minutes).
Syllabus: The syllabus for the written examination is placed at Annexure.
Hall Tickets: The hall tickets will be placed on the website seven days prior to the date of examination. The candidate has to down load the Hall ticket from the website only. Hall tickets will not be sent to the candidates by post.
1. The selection of candidates for appointment will be made 100% on Written examination only.
2. Only those candidates who qualify in the written examination by being ranked high, community wise will be called for verification of Original Certificates.
3. The minimum qualifying marks in the written test for the above selection process shall be as follows:
OC – 40%; BC – 35%; SC/ST – 30%; PH – 30%
Note: Mere securing minimum qualifying marks doesn’t vest any right to a candidate for being called for verification of original certificates.
4. The selection list will be drawn into two parts. The first part will comprise 30% of the posts for OPEN consisting of common merit list which shall be filled first and the remaining second part will comprise the balance 70% of the posts consisting of Company level only and the posts will be filled following the existing rules given in the C.O.O.Jt.Secy(IR)Ms.No.611, dt.05.02.2009, SP.O.O.(CGMHRD)Ms.No.730, dt.26.09.2015 and other rule of reservation issued from time to time. The candidates will be selected and allotted to various places in TSGENCO jurisdiction.
#Vidyut Sub-Engineer posts 2016
1. TSSPDCL 153 SE/Sub-Engineer Posts 2016 Recruitment Notification
2. TSNPDCL 314 Sub-Engineer Posts 2016 Recruitment Notification
3. TSGENCO 92 Sub-Engineer Posts 2016 Recruitment Notification
4. TSTRANSCO 174 Sub-Engineer Posts 2016 Recruitment Notification
1. Starting date for Payment of Fee and Application submission is 04-01-2016.
2. Last date for payment of Fee at Online is 19-01-2016.
3. Last date for submission of Application is 20-10-2016.
4. Hall-tickets can be downloaded 07 days before commencement of Examination.
5. #ExamDate: Exam will be held on 18-02-2015
TSGENCO Sub-Engineer Posts 2016, Online Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Registration Fee, How to Apply, Last date, Exam Pattern, Exam Date, Hall Tickets, Results and Selection procedure available at Website: http://www.tsgenco.telangana.gov.in/
TSGENCO Sub-Engineer Posts 2016-Online Application Form-Hall Tickets-Results-Webpo