TSWRJC CET 2020 notification released and online application form would be available on its official website soon. Here, How to apply for TSWRJC CET 2020 (Steps to fill TSWRJC CET Online application form) details provided here. TSWRJC CET 2020 Official notification has been released by the TSWREIS and online applications are inviting from the eligible candidates for admission into All type of TSWR Junior Colleges.
Candidates should read the Information Bulletin of TSWRJC CET 2020 before applying and applied as a candidate appearing for SSC or equivalent examination as a regular student in March 2020. Details furnished in the application are final. Subsequent requests for corrections will not be entertained for wrong filling of application.
After payment of fee using Payment Gateway, candidate has to visit this website to submit application. The Candidates must opt the colleges while applying online. The candidates shall be considered for admission into the colleges according to their option, based on the availability of seats in those Institutions and based on their merit in that caste. The option once exercised is final and cannot be changed.
The Candidate must submit his / her application only through Online mode only by visiting Official website www.tswreis.in OR Visit the TSWRJC CET Official website – https://tsswreisjc.cgg.gov.in. There is a registration fee of Rs.100/- for submission of application through ONLINE from any Internet centre through NET banking / Credit Card / Debit Card. Before filling the application through online the candidate have to read the information/ prospectus already uploaded in the website www.tswreis.in. Candidates are advised that they can prepare a hard copy first and then fill though online to avoid mistakes.
Please upload the photo and signature of the candidate within 100 kb size only. The Candidates must opt the colleges while applying online. The candidates shall be considered for admission into the colleges according to their option, based on the availability of seats in those Institutions and based on their merit in that caste. The option once exercised is final and cannot be changed.
READ | TSWRJC CET
Important Note: The Candidates are advised to download the Hall ticket for appearing to the TSWRJC CET 1st screening test. The candidate should fill the bonafide Certificate (provided at the bottom of the Hall ticket) and get signed by the Head Master / Principal concerned where he / she is studying 10th class and handover it to the Invigilator at the time of entrance test.
Steps to fill the TSWRJC CET Application Form 2020:
- Stage I: Fill the TSWRJC CET 2019 Online Fee Payment Form
- Stage II: Fill the TSWRJC CET 2019 Application Form
- Stage III: Print the Submitted Application Form
How to fill the TSWRJC CET Fee Payment Form 2020:
- First visit the TSWRJC CET 2020 Official website: tsswreisjc.cgg.gov.in
- Click on the Online Payment Link
- Government Of Telangana, TSWRJC CET 2020 Payment Gateway Web page will be opened
- Applying for TSWR Junior Colleges following details should be filled by the candidate at the time of payment
- 10th Class Studying District
- Candidate Name
- Community Details
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Number
- Do you belong to Telangana State
- Are you appearing for SSC or equivalent examination on Regular basis for the first time in March 2019 only [First attempt].
- Whether the Annual Income of Parent/Guardian is below Rs.2,00,000/-(for Urban) or Rs.1,50,000/- (for Rural )
- Enter the Verification Code as displayed in the image
- Click on the Proceed Button, then you will get the Journal No. (Generated at PAYMENT GATEWAY after payment)
- Now, fill the TSWRJC CET 2020 Online application form
How to fill the TSWRJC CET 2020 Online application form:
- After Fee Payment, Again visit the TSWRJC CET 2020 Official website: http://tsswreisjc.cgg.gov.in
- Click on the Online Application Link
- TSWRJC CET 2020 Application Form will be opened
- In this application form, the following details should be filled by the candidate
- i. Journal No (Generated at Payment Gateway after payment)
- ii. Date Of Payment
- iii. Date Of Birth
- iv. Upload Photograph with Signature
- v. fill the Personal Details of Candidate (Surname, Candidate Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date of birth, Gender, Address, Mobile, Aadhaar Number, Community, Category (General/Minority) : General, 10th Class Studying District, Examination Center/District at which Candidate desires to appear for the Test, Region, Group/Course Opted, Are you an Orphan, Whether the Annual Income of Parent /Guardian is below Rs.2,00,000/-(for Urban) or Rs.1,50,000/- (for Rural ), Are you a Physically Handicapped (PH) Person, ARE YOU WILLING TO JOIN COEs)
- Fill the Education Details of Candidate:
- Candidates must opt the colleges through School Preference option
- Click on the submit button, your application form would be submitted
- Download the Application form and take a print for future reference.
Declaration by Candidate: Candidates should read the information bulletin of Admission Test for TSWRJC CET and found yourself fully eligible to appear for the entrance test as per the criteria mentioned in the Information Bulletin. The particulars should be furnished above are true to the best of your knowledge and belief and whenever called for the records, You shall produce the original Documents
Instructions for Upload Photograph with Signature:
Paste the Photo on any white paper and Sign below. Ensure that the signature is within the box. Scan only the photograph along with the signature. Please do not scan the complete page. The entire image consisting of the photo along with the signature is required to be scanned and stored in *.jpg format on a local machine. Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50kb. If the size of the file is more than 50kb, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the dpi resolution, no. of colours etc., during the process of scanning.