How to Apply for LIC ADO Posts Recruitment 2019 Notification: Life Insurance Corporation Of India, Career Officials has issued the ADO posts recruitment 2019 notification and LIC Office invites Online Applications from eligible candidates for selection and appointment as Apprentice Development Officers in the various Offices of LIC of India. Here, online applying procedure, fee payment procedure and important instructions provided.
LIC ADO Recruitment 2019 and Apply for 8581 Apprentice Development Officers post via licindia.in: Life Insurance Corporation has invited candidates to apply for LIC ADO Recruitment 2019. Candidates who want to apply for the post can visit the official site of LIC at licindia.in. A total of 8581 ADOs will be hired through this recruitment drive. The last date to apply for the same is till June 9, 2019.
LIC ADO Posts: Important Dates
Opening date of application: May 20, 2019
Last date to apply: June 9, 2019
Download of Call letter for On-Line Examination: June 29, 2019
Dates of Online Examination-Preliminary (tentative): July 6 & 13, 2019
Dates of Online Examination-Main (tentative): August 10, 2019
LIC ADO Posts: Vacancy Details
Central Zonal Office (Bhopal): 525 Posts
Eastern Zonal Office (Kolkata): 922 Posts
East Central Zonal Office (Patna): 701 Posts
Northern Zonal Office (New Delhi): 1130 Posts
North Central Zonal Office (Kanpur): 1042 Posts
Southern Zonal Office (Chennai): 1257 Posts
South Central Zonal Office (Hyderabad): 1251 Posts
Western Zonal Office (Mumbai): 1753 Posts
LIC ADO Posts: Eligibility Criteria
For Employees category and Agents category in both Urban and Rural area- Applicant shall possess the Bachelor’s Degree of a University in India established under a statute or approved for the purpose or the Fellowship of Insurance Institute of India, Mumbai.
An applicant from Others category for recruitment as an Apprentice Development Officer in both Urban and Rural area shall possess the Bachelor’s Degree of a University in India established under a statute or approved for the purpose or the Fellowship of Insurance Institute of India, Mumbai.
Between 21 to 30 years of age.
LIC ADO Posts: Exam Pattern
The exam pattern comprises of preliminary exam followed by main exam and interview process. The prelims exam will have 100 questions having total 70 marks and the exam duration is 60 minutes.
Candidates will have to pay Rs 50/- if belonging to SC/ST category and Rs 600/- if belonging to other categories. Candidates who will be appointed as Apprentice Development Officer will have to undergo medical examination where the Medical Examination will confirm him/her to be medically fit. For more related details, candidates can visit the official site of LIC.
Important Instructions to Applicants:
1. Candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria, on the date of eligibility
2. Admission to Online Test will be purely provisional without verification of documents.
3. Candidates called for Interview will be required to produce all Original documents (Relating to 4. their Age, and Educational qualification).
4. OBC applicants falling under ‘Creamy Layer’ on the date of closure of ‘On Line’ registration gateway will be treated as unreserved. Such candidate should apply under General Category.
5. Application printout & Fee receipt should be kept with the candidate and should not be send to the LIC.
6. Candidates will have to download the Call letter for Online Test and Information Handout (IH) from the LIC’s Website.
7. LIC reserves the right to allot candidates to ANY centre other than the one opted for.
In case of multiple registrations (for same post or more than one post) only last registration will be kept valid.
8. Candidates are advised to visit the LIC’s website at regular intervals for information regarding date of Online examination.
9. SC/ST candidates who wish to avail the benefit of pre examination training may register their name and other details with the Divisional Office of LIC of India convenient to them. The Divisional Office will inform the registered candidates, the date and venue of the training. Such candidates would have to attend the training at their own cost on the appointed dates and at the venue advised to them. Candidates are required to refer to the website under the tab “Careers” for details of the Divisional Offices of the Corporation. For Other Details, Please Refer To Our Detailed Advertisement On LIC’s Website.
How to Apply for LIC ADO Posts Recruitment 2019:
Candidates are necessarily required to apply On-line through LIC’s website http://www.licindia.in/careers.htm under the heading “Careers”. No other means/mode of applications will be accepted. Applicants are first required to go to the LIC’s website www.licindia.in and click on the “Careers” to open the link “ON-LINE APPLICATION FOR LIC ADO’s RECRUITMENT EXAM 2015-16”. Thereafter, open the Recruitment Notification and take a print out of the entire Recruitment Notification.
1. Candidates satisfying the conditions of eligibility as on 01.06.2015 are required to log in to the LIC’s website http://www.licindia.in/careers.htm under the heading “Careers” for submission of applications on-line. The candidate is required to keep the details about bio-data ready to enable him/her to fill up the application form correctly.
2. Before applying online a candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/her photograph and signature as per the specifications given in Annexure-I .
3. Once the candidate clicks the relevant on-line application link titled “ON-LINE APPLICATION FOR LIC ADO’s RECRUITMENT EXAM 2015-16”, it redirects the candidates to the on-line registration page.
4. To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-ID. A provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An email and SMS indicating the Provisional Registration Number and Password will also be sent.
5. In the event of the candidate not able to fill the data in one go, candidate can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
6. Candidates are advised to fill and verify the details filled in the online application carefully as no change will be possible / entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
7. The name of the candidate or his/her father/husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/mark sheets. Any change/ alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
8. Once the application is filled completely, candidate should validate the details and Save application by clicking the “VALIDATE YOUR DETAILS” and “SAVE AND NEXT” BUTTON.
9. Candidates can proceed to upload Photo and Signature as per the specifications given in Annexure-I
10. Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
11. Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
12. Modify details, if required, and click on “FINAL SUBMIT” ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled in are correct.
13. Click on “Payment” Tab and proceed for payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges.
14. Click on “SUBMIT” button.
Fee Payment Procedure:
Candidate will have to make the payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges(Non-refundable) through On-line mode only as under:
For SC/ST Candidates: Intimation Charges of Rs.50/- plus Transaction Charges
Other than SC/ST Candidates: Application Fees-cum-Intimation Charges of Rs.500/- plus Transaction Charges.
1. The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
2. The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/Master Card/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/Mobile Wallets.
3. After submitting payment information in the On-line Application form, Please Wait For The Intimation From The Server. Do Not Press Back Or Refresh Button In Order To Avoid Double Charge.
4. On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated.
5. Non-generation of ‘E-receipt’ indicates PAYMENT FAILURE. On failure of payment, candidates are advised to login again using their Provisional Registration Number and Password and
repeat the process of payment.
6. Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-Receipt and On-line Application Form. Please note that if the same cannot be generated, online transaction may not have been successful.
7. For Credit Card users: All charges are listed in Indian Rupee. If you use a non-Indian Credit Card, your bank will convert to your local currency based on prevailing exchange rates.
8. To ensure the security of your data, please close the browser window once your transaction is completed.
9. There is a facility to print application form containing fee details after payment of fees.
Candidates shall be solely responsible for filling up the online applications correctly. In case of invalid applications due to errors committed by the applicant no claims for refund of application money so collected shall be entertained by the Corporation.
To avoid last minute rush, candidates are advised to register on-line and pay the Application Fees/Intimation (wherever applicable) at the earliest.