LIC ADO Admit Card 2020 download from June 29 at licindia.in. LIC India would release ADO Admit Card for Computer Based Test on June 29, 2020. Candidates who are appearing for the examination will be able to check result on licindia.in. Life Insurance Corporation of India or LIC Admit Card for Apprentice Development Officer vacancies will be released on June 29, 2020. The Computer Based Test for 8581 vacancies will be released on the official website of LIC. Candidates will be able to check the admit card after its release on the official LIC website on licindia.in.
LIC had announced more than 8000 ADO vacancies for the Indian citizens having bachelor’s degree.
LIC ADO Vacancy Details
Zone & No. of Vacancies
1 Western Zone 1753
2 Central Zone 525
3 Eastern Zone 922
4 East Central Zone 701
5 North Zone 1130
6 North Central Zone 1042
7 Southern Zone 1257
8 South Central Zone 1251
Selection will be made on the basis of on-line test followed by an Interview of candidates who qualify in the on-line test and subsequent pre-recruitment Medical examination.
LIC ADO Preliminary Exam:
Preliminary Examination consisting of objective test will be conducted online. The test will have three sections (with separate timings for each section) as follows:
1. Reasoning Ability 35 Marks 35 Questions English & Hindi Duration: 20 minutes
2. Numerical Ability 35 Marks 35 Questions English & Hindi Duration: 20 minutes
3. English 30 Marks 30 Questions English Duration: 20 minutes
TOTAL: 100 Marks 70 Questions Duration: 1 hour
English Language test will be of qualifying nature and the marks in English Language will not be counted for ranking. Candidates equal to 20 times of number of vacancies in each category, subject to availability, will be shortlisted for Main examination.
LIC ADO Admit Cards from June 29, 2020
LIC would inform candidates about the release of admit card through SMS or email. LIC ADO CBT Exam is scheduled to be conducted from July 06 to July 13, 2020 at various exam centres across the country. Candidates will need their roll number or registration number to check and download the admit card. The direct link to check the admit card will be provided here after its release. Candidates can follow the steps provided here to access the admit card.
LIC ADO Exam Dates: July 06 to July 13, 2020
- Steps to Download LIC ADO Admit Card 2020:
- The career wing of Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) will release the admit card for Apprentice Development Officer or ADO prelims examination on June 29, 2020
- Visit the Official website of LIC on licindia.in
- Click on the Career link available on the homepage
- The link will redirect to a new page. Select the link which says ‘LIC ADO Admit Card’
- A new page will open. Enter Registration number/ roll number, password and Date of Birth
- Click on the submit button to proceed
- The admit card will display on the screen
- Download it for further reference
Candidates are advised to print the admit card for use in future purpose. The downloaded copy and the printout of the admit card should be preserved for reference. Candidates must carry the admit card on the day of examination along with a valid photo id on the day of examination. For more details and updates, candidates are advised to visit the official website of LIC India on licindia.in
The selection for the post will be through a preliminary exam followed by a main exam.
The ADO is primarily a sales supervision job. The selected candidates will have to sponsor suitable persons to be appointed as Life Insurance Agents, train them properly, and help the recruited agents to sell life insurance to maximum number of persons.
An Apprentice Development Officer will have to undergo Theoretical and Field Sales Training. The period of apprenticeship shall commence from the date of commencement of the training.
As per the official recruitment notice, “An Apprentice Development Officer, who successfully completes the apprenticeship and, in opinion of the Recruiting Authority, is otherwise suitable for appointment to the service of the Corporation may be appointed as a Development Officer and placed on probation. The period of probation shall be for one year which may be extended upto two years.”
- Direct Link to Download the LIC ADO Admit Cards