TS Police Online Application Correction 2022 will be started by the Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board on its official website. How to Edit /Modify the TS Police Constable, SI, ASI Online Application Data (Application Form) 2022. Edit Option for TS Police Online Application Data Corrections: An Opportunity has been given to the candidates to Edit or Modify the TSLPRB PC, SI, ASI Application data. Detailed Procedure has been provided here for Editing or Modifying of Police Constable, SI, ASI, Application data. This Edit Option to correct if any mistake is made in Online Application Data.
Completion of Recounting / Reverification: Details of Attendance and Performance of the Candidates in all the Final Written Examinations (FWEs) were announced and the Scanned Copies of Individual OMR Sheets were hosted in the respective login areas of the Candidates and Final Keys of all the OMR Based (Objective Type) Tests were published on the website: www.tslprb.in. Subsequently, Candidates were given an opportunity to apply for Recounting / Reverification from 28th to 30th May 2019 and this facility has been applied for in case of only 1,525 (less than 1% – a miniscule 0.48%) of the total 3,20,855 Scripts / OMR Sheets
After the Certificate Verification, no changes whatsoever shall be allowed in the Application Data as well as Performance Data (FWE and PET) of the Candidates, in any circumstances and Merit Lists will be drawn strictly based on the information of the Candidates available with Board at the end of Certificate Verification. Candidates shall follow the steps to Editing / Modifying Application Data and Certificates Verification Procedure.
|Name of the correction||TS Police Online Application Correction 2022|
|Title||Edit and modify the TS Police Online Application 2022|
|Subject||TSLPRB has started the TS Police Online Application Correction 2022 process|
|Catgory||Online application correction|
Step by step Procedure for Editing / Modifying Application Data and Certificates Verification
Step-1: Entry – Candidates attending Certificate Verification: Candidates attending Certificate Verification have to report at the Venue at 9 am on the designated day as indicated in the Intimation Letter. They will be admitted on their showing the print-out of the Intimation Letter which they should necessarily carry with them. All those Candidates who do not require Edit / Modify of Application Data will proceed directly.
- Step-3 below if they are claiming Weightage Marks of Driving License or
- Step-4 below if they do not have any claim of Weightage Marks of Driving License
Step-2: Edit / Modify Application Data: For those Candidates who had applied for Editing / Modifying their Application Data, based on the details figuring in the Transaction Form, necessary editing / modification of the Candidate Application Data will be carried out by the Staff of TSLPRB / Police Department, in the presence of the Candidate at the Edit / Modify Desk. Therefore, Candidates have to carry the Transaction Forms of their Online-Requests for Edit / Modify without fail. For the Candidates who had availed of the Edit / Modify of Application Data in Step2, Part-II Application will be generated afresh and only this Revised Part-II Application has to be used in Steps-3, 4 and 5 below. All those Candidates who do not have any claim of Weightage Marks of Driving License will proceed directly to Step-4 below.
Step-3: Verification of Driving License for Weightage Marks: Candidates who claimed 3 (three) Weightage Marks of Driving License*, by either possessing Light Motor Vehicle (Transport with Badge Number) or HMV License, or both put together continuously for a period of 2 (two) years and above as on the date of Notification should furnish the Driving Licence Information (grant of Issue of Driving Licence) issued by the Licensing Authority of the RTA concerned at the RTA / Driving License Verification Desk / Counter. *As per Para 18. (E) SELECTION PROCEDURE / SCHEME (Page 19 of 42) of the Notification in Rc No. 88 / Rect. / Admn-1 / 2018 dated 31-05-2018 for Posts with Code Nos. 22, 23, 24 & 25
Step-4: Certificate Verification: Candidates are required to produce all the relevant Original Certificates to prove their Academic Qualifications / Reservation / Age-Relaxation / Horizontal Reservation / Any Other Claimed Benefit/s and simultaneously hand-over Self-Attested Photocopies each of such Certificates / Documents by utilizing the services of one of the 5-10 Certificate Verification Counters / Desks.
Step-5: Determination of Eligibility: Depending on the proofs submitted in the form of relevant designated Certificates / Documents Candidates vis-a-vis the Academic Qualifications / Reservation / Age-Relaxation / Horizontal Reservation / Any Other Claimed Benefit/s of each Candidate, the Eligibility will be determined and finalized by the Addl SP / Addl DyCP who is incharge of the Certificate Verification Process.
A Printed Form of Eligibility will be generated at the Administration Desk / Counter and each Candidate has to affix his / her signature on this Form before leaving the premises During Recounting / Reverification, in case of OMR Based Tests / Objective Type Questions (of Language Papers) – the number of Correct Responses, Incorrect Responses and Blank / Zero marked Responses were checked to ascertain if the marks already awarded to the Candidate were appropriate or not.
Similarly, in the case of Descriptive Part of Language Papers, marks obtained by the Candidate (each question-wise) were recounted to see if there was any calculation error. Recounting / Reverification in respect of all the 1525 Applications received has been completed and the results of Recounting / Reverification are being made available on 1st June 2019, in the individual login areas of the respective Candidates.
How to Edit and Correct the TS Police Online application form:
Procedure for the Editing / Modifying of Application Data: Candidates are being given an opportunity to get their Application Data edited / modified in the presence of the representatives of the Board, just before the Verification of Certificates which will be taken up in a few days. For administrative purposes, various Fields of Candidate Application Data has been classified into 3 types,
- A-Type: Fields having a direct and immediate bearing on the selection / relative-merit of the Candidate which can be edited only at TSLPRB Office, Hyderabad;
- Name of the Candidate (as per SSC or Equivalent)
- Community and ABOST Status
- Do you belong to State of Telangana? (Local Candidature of Telangana)
- Photo & Signature
- Have you served as an employee in Army / Navy / Air Force?
- Do you claim Reservation under Ex-Servicemen Quota? (only for Army / Navy / Air Force Personnel)
- Note: A TYPE FIELDS EDITABLE AT TSLPRB HYDERABAD ONLY:
- Service Fee: Rs.3,000/- for SC / ST Candidates (Local to Telangana) and Rs.5,000/- for all Others
- C-Type: Fields pertaining to Login ID and miscellaneous data not relevant now which cannot be edited. Note: C-TYPE FIELDS NON-EDITABLE AND FROZEN FIELDS
- Registered Mobile Number (User ID)
- Medium of Written Examination
- Age as on 01-07-2018 (will be calculated based on Date of Birth)
- Exam Centre Preference 1
- Exam Centre Preference 2
B-Type: All other Data Fields pertaining to Identity, Age, Contact Particulars, Study / Residence Details, Academic Qualifications, Horizontal Reservations, Posts & Units Preferences etc., which can be edited at the Certificate Verification Centres under the direct supervision of the Superintendent of Police / Commissioner of Police (or Representative Officer of the CP).
- Candidate Surname
- Aadhaar Number
- Father’s / Husband’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth (as per SSC or Equivalent)
- SSC Roll No.
- Identification Mark 1 and Identification Mark 2
- e-Mail ID (for Communication)
- Nearest CP / SP Office
- District (Erstwhile) of Local Candidature
- District (New) of Local Candidature
- Do you belong to section of Creamy Layer or Non Creamy Layer? (for BC Candidates only)
- Are you an Employee of Telangana State Government?
- Have you worked as an Instructor in NCC?
- Are you a Retrenched Temporary Employee in the State Census Department during 1991?
- Study / Residence Details
- Post Preferences (including Unit Preferences)
- Special Category Details (NCC, CPP, MSP, CDI, CJP, PE, PM etc.)
- Educational Qualification as on 01-07-2018
- Other Details (Driving License)
- Address for Communication
- Note: B-TYPE FIELDS EDITABLE AT VERIFICATION CENTRES
- Service Fee:: Rs.2,000/- for SC / ST Candidates (Local to Telangana) and Rs.3,000/- for all Others
Candidates desirous of availing of this service may do so from their individual login areas from 8 am on 4th June to 8 pm on 7th June 2019, by choosing the Fields they want edit / modify, on the web-template to be provided and by paying the designated Service Fee online. On the successful completion of Online-Request, Candidate will receive a Transaction Form which shows all the details of the Online-Request. Check more details from here