How to Enroll in Online Programs of BRAOU, BRAOU system is flexible in terms of admission, choice of Programs, duration and age requirements, teaching methods and evaluation procedures. Thus it offers an alternative channel to those who missed the opportunities for higher education.
The University caters specially to women, working people and those who want to improve their academic qualifications and professional skills. The University lays special focus on socially disadvantaged and geographically isolated people who never had access to higher education earlier. Admission Procedure for Online Programs
The University has introduced Online Program for this academic year. Who has joined these courses, they can access their classes from anywhere and Student-friendly mobile apps have been created which don’t require internet access to study Programs. The University invited online applications for admission into online courses. here how to enroll in an online course at this university.
Steps to Enroll in an Online Course:
- Login to www.braouonline.ac.in, and click on the ‘Apply Now’ button on the home page. Fill the admission form with all the required details, scan the documents and upload them. Please note down the system generated reference number after submitting an application for all further references and communication.
- Make a payment of the fee by Online Payment through credit/debit card and net banking, fill in the details and submit.
- Please do not forget to save/print the fee receipt.
- Please send the following documents in hard copy to the below-mentioned address:
- Take two prints of the application form and sign them
- Send 1 self-attested hard copy of each of the documents
- 3 Passport size photographs
- The payments are accepted only online (Please mention the number of the receipt in the necessary fields)
- Please add Rs 750/- toward Admission and Entrance Fees.
Required documents for Applying Online:
1. Proof of Qualification: Attested Photocopy of the last qualifying exam and statement of marks (degree certificate/mark sheet)
2. 3 passport size photographs
3. Attested Photocopy of the marriage certificate (if applicable) indicating a change in name.
4. Proof of Date of Birth:
Scanned copy of any one of the documents which mention the Date of Birth of the candidate :
10th Std. Mark sheet
10th School Leaving Certificate
10th Transfer Certificate / Character Certificate
Copy of the passport
All the above-mentioned documents to be self-attested.
5. Address For Dispatch Online Programs Cell
B.R. Ambedkar Open University
University Road No 46,
Please send the envelope containing the documents mentioned above by Registered Post Acknowledgement only.
Please write Reference Number of your application on the backside of the photograph and also superscribe the envelope with the same.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details