TS ICET Web Option Entry 2023, How to exercise web options at admission web portal, tsicet.nic.in. TS ICET Counseling 2023 notification has been released by Telangana State Council of Higher Education, TSCHE on its official web portal. Candidates who have registered for the MBS and MCA admission counselling can exercise web options and freeze the options as per the schedule.
The qualified candidates can apply for the counselling process from the official site of TS ICET at tsicet.nic.in. The online filing of basic information, payment and slot booking can be done through the official site till deadline.
All the candidates who are eligible and have qualified TS ICET and are willing to take admission into MBA and MCA courses can apply for the counselling process. Candidates need to check the complete date sheet of the counselling session below in the table given.
TS ICET Counselling will take place for candidates who wish to seek admission into MBA and MCA courses at various colleges in the state of Telangana. Candidates who appeared for the TS ICET exam will be notified of the counselling schedule tomorrow on the official website, tsicet.nic.in.
|Name of the web option entry||TS ICET Web Option Entry 2022|
|Title||Exercise the TS ICET web options 2022|
|Subject||TSCHE released the TS ICET Web Option Entry 2022|
|Counselling Dates||03 to 14 Nov|
|Final Phase Counselling Dates||28 to 30 Nov|
|TS ICET Website||https://icet.tsche.ac.in/|
|TS ICET Admission Web Portal||https://tsicet.nic.in/|
TS ICET Special Round and Spot Admission Important Dates:
The Qualified candidates of TSICET who did not attended for Certificate Verification can attend for Certificate Verification and Exercise Options. The candidates who have participated in First and Final Phase Counselling can also exercise options using their old password, Login ID, for the leftover seats now available and consequential vacancies that may arise in the process of allotment as per the schedule mentioned below, and it is advised to exercise options for interested colleges only assuming that vacancies are available. The schedule is as follows. The other guidelines are as mentioned in Detailed Notification.
- Online filing of Basic Information, Payment of Processing Fee & Slot Booking for selection of Help Line Centre, Date & Time to attend for Certificate Verification for not attended candidates in First Phase and Final Phase 28 Nov to 29 Nov .
- Certificate Verification 29 Nov .
- Exercising Options 29 Nov .
- Freezing of options 29 Nov .
- Provisional Allotment of Seats 30 Nov .
- Payment of Tuition Fee & self reporting through website 01 Dec.
- Reporting at the allotted College 01 Dec
- SPOT ADMISSIONS (MBA and MCA Private Unaided Colleges): The Spot Admission guidelines for MBA and MCA Private Unaided Colleges will be placed in the website https://tsicet.nic.in 30 Nov
TS ICET Counselling Schedule
|TS ICET Counselling 2022 (First Phase)||Dates|
|Online filing of Basic Information, Payment of Processing Fee and Slot Booking for selection of Help Line Centre, Date and Time to attend for Certificate Verification||3 to 09-11-2022|
|Certificate Verification for already Slot Booked candidates||6 to 10-11-2022|
|Exercising Options after Certificate Verification||6 to 11-11-2022|
|Freezing of options||11-11-2022|
|Provisional Allotment of Seats||14-11-2022|
|Payment of Tuition Fee and self reporting through website||14 to 18-11-2022|
Eligibility for TS ICET Counselling
All those candidates who had qualified TS ICET and have secured 50 per cent marks (for OC) and 45 per cent marks (for others) can apply for the counselling session. The maximum age limit for obtaining a scholarship is 30 years for OC candidates and 34 years for other candidates. Candidates can check Official Notification for details.
The candidate seeking admission for MBA should have passed recognized Bachelors Degree Examination of minimum three years duration except for Oriental Languages. Candidates seeking admission for MCA should have passed recognized Bachelors Degree Examination of minimum three years duration (except Oriental Languages) with Mathematics at 10+2 level.
How to Apply for TS ICET Counselling?
- Candidates should visit the official site of TS ICET at tsicet.nic.in.
- Login to the account by using the ID and password.
- Click on the payment option and make the payment.
- Select the slot for counselling, document verification.
- Candidates will have to pay Rs 600/- if belonging to SC/ST category for processing fees and Rs. 1200/- for others through online payment either via credit card, debit card or net banking.
ICET examination is conducted for admission to MBA and MCA programs. Through the entrance examination, 24,000 seats of MBA and 2,000 seats of MCA will be allotted to the selected candidates in Telangana. Students can check further details and updates on the official website of the council on icet.tschse.ac.in or on the website of Kakatiya University. Candidates can check for the official site of TS ICET.
How to give Web Options for TS ICET Counselling?
- Immediately after Certificate Verification, the Login Id will be sent to the candidates registered Mobile Number. All the messages / OTPs /Allotment details etc., will be sent to the Registered Mobile number, hence advised to keep the mobile with you till the end of the admission process.
- Download the list of colleges/branches/ districts from the website https://tsicet.nic.in
- Take the printout of the Manual Option Entry Form from the website.
- Consult Parents / Friends and prepare Manual Option Entry Form as per your preference duly writing institution code, branch code and district code. This is for your convenience and to avoid mistakes and save time while entering web options.
- The candidates can exercise options from Home / Internet Centre / Help Line Center (HLC).
- If the candidate is exercising options from the Internet Centre, make sure that proper logout is done after saving the options to avoid manipulation of the password by the Internet Centre person.
- Generate the Password by clicking on Candidates Registration link in the website.
- Do not share the password with others.
- After successful password generation, log in with the details under the link Candidates Login and enter OTP as received on registered Mobile Number.
- Refer the Manual Option Entry Form prepared by you and enter the options in the website.
- Candidates are advised to exercise options carefully in the order of priority. The order of priority of options is the important criteria in securing the seat.
- Candidate has to exercise as many options as possible to avoid the disappointment of not getting a seat.
- Candidate can exercise and modify the options any number of times within the scheduled dates.
- Take a printout of final options saved for reference.
Allotment of Seats: The provisional allotment of seats will be made as per the schedule and will be placed in the website https://tsicet.nic.in.