How to give Web Options for TS ICET Counselling 2021 and Web Options Entry Dates. TS ICET Counselling Registration process begins on tsicet.nic.in. Telangana State Council of Higher Education, TSCHE has started the TS ICET 2021 counselling process from August 6th.
The qualified candidates can apply for the counselling process from the official site of TS ICET at tsicet.nic.in. The online filing of basic information, payment and slot booking can be done through the official site till August 8.
All the candidates who are eligible and have qualified TS ICET and are willing to take admission into MBA and MCA courses can apply for the counselling process. Candidates need to check the complete date sheet of the counselling session below in the table given.
TS ICET Web Counselling Schedule: Second Phase
- Online filing of Basic Information, Payment of Processing Fee & Slot Booking for selection of Help Line Centre, Date & Time to attend for Certificate Verification for not attended candidates in First Phase 22-12-2020
- Certificate Verification for already Slot Booked candidates in the Final Phase 23-12-2020
- Exercising options 22-12-2020 to 24-12-2020
- Freezing of options 24-12-2020
- Provisional allotment of seats 26-12-2020
- Payment of Tuition Fee, Self Reporting through website and Reporting at the allotted College 26-12-2020 to 29-12-2020
- SPOT ADMISSIONS (MBA AND MCA Private Unaided Colleges)
- The Spot Admission guidelines for MBA and MCA Private Unaided Colleges will be placed in the website https://tsicet.nic.in 28-12-2020
TS ICET Web Counselling Schedule: First Phase
1. Online filing of Basic Information, Payment of Processing Fee & Slot Booking to a selection of Help Line Centre: 06-12-2020 To 11-12-2020
2. Certificate Verification for already Slot Booked candidates in the final phase: 08-12-2020 To 12-12-2020
3. Exercising Options after Certificate Verification: 06-12-2020 To 13-12-2020
4. Freezing of options: 13-12-2020
5. Provisional Allotment of seats: 15-12-2020
6. Payment of Tuition Fee & self-reporting through the website: 15-12-2020 To 19-12-2020
7. Reporting at allotted college: 15-12-2020 To 19-12-2020
8. Spot admission guidelines will be placed in the website https://tsicet.nic.in
Eligibility for TS ICET Counselling 2020: All those candidates who had qualified TS ICET 2019 and have secured 50 per cent marks (for OC) and 45 per cent marks (for others) can apply for the counselling session. The maximum age limit for obtaining a scholarship is 30 years for OC candidates and 34 years for other candidates. Candidates can check Official Notification for details.
The candidate seeking admission for MBA should have passed recognized Bachelors Degree Examination of minimum three years duration except for Oriental Languages. Candidates seeking admission for MCA should have passed recognized Bachelors Degree Examination of minimum three years duration (except Oriental Languages) with Mathematics at 10+2 level.
How to Apply for TS ICET Counselling 2021:
a. Candidates should visit the official site of TS ICET at tsicet.nic.in.
b. Login to the account by using the ID and password.
c. Click on the payment option and make the payment.
d. Select the slot for counselling, document verification.
e. Candidates will have to pay Rs 600/- if belonging to SC/ST category for processing fees and Rs. 1200/- for others through online payment either via credit card, debit card or net banking.
ICET 2019 examination is conducted for admission to MBA and MCA programs. Through the entrance examination, 24,000 seats of MBA and 2,000 seats of MCA will be allotted to the selected candidates in Telangana. Students can check further details and updates on the official website of the council on icet.tschse.ac.in or on the website of Kakatiya University. Candidates can check for the official site of TS ICET 2019.
How to give Web Options for TS ICET Counselling 2021:
Step 1: Immediately after Certificate Verification, the Login Id will be sent to the candidates registered Mobile Number. All the messages / OTPs /Allotment details etc., will be sent to the Registered Mobile number, hence advised to keep the mobile with you till the end of the admission process.
Step 2: Download the list of colleges/branches/ districts from the website https://tsicet.nic.in
Step 3: Take the printout of the Manual Option Entry Form from the website.
Step 4: Consult Parents / Friends and prepare Manual Option Entry Form as per your preference duly writing institution code, branch code and district code. This is for your convenience and to avoid mistakes and save time while entering web options.
Step 5: The candidates can exercise options from Home / Internet Centre / Help Line Center (HLC).
Step 6: If the candidate is exercising options from the Internet Centre, make sure that proper logout is done after saving the options to avoid manipulation of the password by the Internet Centre person.
Step 7: Generate the Password by clicking on Candidates Registration link in the website.
Step 8: Do not share the password with others.
Step 9: After successful password generation, log in with the details under the link Candidates Login and enter OTP as received on registered Mobile Number.
Step 10: Refer the Manual Option Entry Form prepared by you and enter the options in the website.
Step 11: Candidates are advised to exercise options carefully in the order of priority. The order of priority of options is the important criteria in securing the seat.
Step 12: Candidate has to exercise as many options as possible to avoid the disappointment of not getting a seat.
Step 13: Candidate can exercise and modify the options any number of times within the scheduled dates.
Step 14: Take a printout of final options saved for reference.
Allotment of Seats: The provisional allotment of seats will be made on 14-08-2019 and will be placed in the website https://tsicet.nic.in