TSPSC Departmental Tests Online Application 2022 or TS Departmental Tests Online Application 2022 link would be enabled on its official website, https://tspscdeptltest.telangana.gov.in. How To Apply for TSPSC Departmental Tests 2022 and Pay Fee Payment Procedure. TSPSC issued the Departmental Tests Examinations notification and Applications are invited from the employees of Telangana State.
The November Session or May session Departmental Tests Examinations Scheduled to be held at all the District Head Quarters of Telangana State (Ranga Reddy District clubbed with Hyderabad). How to Apply for Departmental Examinations? step by step online applying procedure, how to fill online application form, how to pay fee through Fee Payment form and how to submit the online application form details provided here.
The TS Departmental Tests will be conducted in online OMR based method for November Session or May Session as per the notification number. Examinations will be held at (09) District Head Quarters of Telangana State including Hyderabad clubbed with Ranga Reddy in HMDA limits Examination schedule is given below.
|Name of the exam||TS Departmental Test Registration 2022|
|Title||TSPSC Departmental Tests Registration 2022|
|Subject||TSPSC has enabled TS Departmental Test Online Application 2022 link on its web portal.|
|Name Of The Department||Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC)|
|Registration||24-08-2022 to 29-09-2022|
|Exam Dates||from 11-11-2022 to 20-11-2022|
The candidates are requested to opt District preferences for exam centre to appear for the exam in addition to their working district at the time of submission of application. For details and other necessary information, the candidates are instructed to go through the Notification carefully which is available on the Commission’s official web-site www.tspsc.gov.in.
How to submit TS Departmental Tests Online Application 2022?
Telangana State Public Service Commission would release the TS Departmental Test notification for May session and November Session notification every year on its official website of TSPSC, https://tspsc.gov.in/. Employees who are working in various Departments under State Government of Telangana can check details and complete the TS Departmental Examinations registration at the web portal. Candidates can follow the given below simple steps to submit the TSPSC Departmental Tests Online application 2022 at the website.
- Visit the tspsc.gov.in Website
Telangana employees who are eligible to write the departmental examinations need to visit the official website of Telangana State Public Service Commission, tspsc.gov.in in your device browser.
- Click on Departmental Examinations Link
Once you reach the official website of TSPSC, you can search for the Candidate Services section on the home page. You can find the departmental examinations link and click on it.
- Click on Online Application Link
After clicking on that link, Departmental Examinations official web page will appear in your device. On this, click on the Online Application Link at the 'Dates for Fee Payment / Application Submission section'.
- Get the DTE ID
After clicking on the online application link, TS Departmental Tests Online Application will open in your device. The applicants have to login to the website. For this, first fill DTE Application form with your basic details like Name, Father Name, DOB etc.. and get their DTE Id. While filling the same, the candidates have to ensure that there are no mistakes done. If candidates already have DTE ID number then he/she can proceed to STEP-II
- Login the Website
The applicant has to click on Fill Application Form link to provide his/her DTE Id, DOB and Mobile Number and click on Go button. The basic details of the applicant will be automatically pre-populated.
- Select the Tests and papers
The applicants need to select the Tests and Papers in this section for which paper you would like to appear the test.
- Fill the Application Form
In this DTE application form, employ can fill the personal details, office details and department details. Immediately on entering the above details, the applicant will get payment gateway.
- Pay the Application Fee
After filling the all details, the applicant should pay the prescribed application fee as specified under through any of the four modes of payment online. Separate instructions have to be followed for each mode of payment.
- Print the Application Form
After payment of fee, the PDF Application will be generated which contains the particulars furnished by the candidates. Download the application from and take a print. The ID No in the PDF Application form has to be quoted for future reference/correspondence.
How To Apply for TSPSC Departmental Tests 2022
- Steps in Online Application Form Submission:
- STEP I: Registration – Applicant can do Registration into the portal through this option,
- a. New Registration / Modify Registration.
- b. Print Registration Details.
- STEP-II: Fill Application Form – Applicant should fill in the Application through this option.
- STEP III: Know your Application Status – Applicant can check
- Application Fee and
- Payment Status through this option.
- STEP IV: Print Application Form (only after Fee Payment) – After Successful payment against the Application Form Submitted, Applicant can print the submitted Application form through this option.
Online Application Submission Process
Telangana Departmental Test Online Application Submission Process as follows: The Application is best viewed in Google Chrome Browser. First, On your Browser type the website address “www.deptltest.tspsc.gov.in”, press ENTER button and you will see the screen on your computer screen.
- Step 1: Registration
- Step 2: Fill Application Form
- Step 3: Know Your Application Payment Status
- Step 4: Print Application Form (Only After Fee Payment)
TSPSC Departmental Tests Registration 2022
Step 1: Registration
a. New Registration:
- Click on Registration link for Registering into portal as shown.
- After clicking on Registration link, the screen will be displayed. Click on New
- Registration link as shown.
- After clicking on New Registration link, the Registration screen will be displayed.
- Enter all the mandatory details and click on Preview button as shown.
- After clicking on Preview button, the screen will be displayed. Enter Captcha then
- click on Submit button as shown.
- After clicking on Submit button, the screen will be displayed. Click on OK button as
- After clicking on OK button, the Receipt will be displayed. By Clicking on Print button the
- printout of the Receipt can be generated.
b. Modify Registration:
- Click on Modify Registration link, for modifying the details if they want as shown.
- After clicking on Modify Registration link, th screen will be displayed. Enter all the
- details and click on Continue button as shown.
- After clicking on Continue button, the screen will be displayed. Check all the details
- and click on Modify button as shown.
- After clicking on Modify button, the screen will be displayed. Click on OK button as
- After clicking on OK button, the Receipt will be displayed. Click on Print button for taking the
- printout of the Receipt.
c. Print Registration Details:
- Click on Print Registration Details link, for taking the printout of the Receipt as shown.
- After clicking on Print Registration Details link, the screen will be displayed. Enter
- all the details and click on Continue button as shown.
- After clicking on Continue button, the Receipt will be displayed. Click on Print
- button for taking the printout of the Receipt as shown.
Step 2: Fill Application Form
- Click on Fill Application Form link, for filling the application as shown.
- After clicking on Fill Application Form link, the screen will be displayed. Enter all
- the details and click on Continue button as shown.
- After clicking on Continue button, the screen will be displayed. Enter all the
- mandatory details and select the posts from drop down list then click on Continue button as
- After clicking on Continue button, the screen will be displayed. Check all the details
- once and click on Initiate Payment button as shown.
- After clicking on Initiate Payment button, the Pop Up will be displayed. Click on
- Confirm button as shown.
- After clicking on Confirm button, the Pop Up will be displayed. Click on Ok button as shown.
- After clicking on Ok button, the screen will be displayed. Select Payment Gate Way Option then click on Pay Now button as shown.
- After clicking on Pay Now button, the screen will be displayed. Enter Card Details
- and click on Make Payment button as shown.
- After clicking on Make Payment button, the screen will be displayed.
- Note: By any chance if the amount gets debited from your account and Fee Payment Status is
- being shown as ‘Failed’, refund request will be raised and the amount for the failed transaction
- will be processed at the earliest.
- On successful payment the application receipt is generated. Click on Print button for taking the
- printout of the Application Form as shown.
Steps to apply for TSPSC Departmental Tests
STEP 1: The candidates have to log in to the website (www.tspsc.gov.in) and enter his/her particulars such as name, father’s name, date of birth and papers to be applied, Mobile Number, email-ID etc., While filling the same, the candidates have to ensure that there are no mistakes in it. The Commission bears no responsibility for the mistakes, if any, made by the candidates.
TSPSC Departmental Tests Model Application Form
- Note : 1. Candidate can appear for one or more Tests to the extent the Time-table allows.
- 2. Fields marked with ‘*’ are compulsory.
- 3. After submission of this form, candidates have to pay the prescribed fee through the Payment Gateway SBIePay and download the Application in PDF format.
CERTIFICATE AND PERSONAL DETAILS:
- I have read the detailed Notification No:
- I. Service Certificate Details: Select Applicant Type.
- II. PERSONAL DETAILS:
- Father/Husband Name:….;
- Date of Birth:….;
- III. Uploading of Photograph with Signature: Signature of the candidate shall be scanned separately and Photograph of Candidate JPEG format and Signature of Candidate JPEG format to Upload here.
- After Click on Continue Button, Next web page will be displayed.
PAPERS APPEARING FOR
A. Select the Test and click Add here: In this section which paper you would like to appear the test
- Subordinate Accounts Service Examination (1,9,23,34,53)
- Deputy Inspector`s Test (2,12,20)
- Excise Department Test (3,13,21,35,54,71)
- D.T. for Clerks in Police Department (4)
- Second Class Language Test (5)
- Gujarathi Language Test (6)
- Marwari Language Test (7)
- Accounts Test for Subordinate Officers Part-I (8)
- Accounts Test for Subordinate Officers Part-II (10)
- Accounts Test for Public Works Work-Shop Officers (14,29)
- Fisheries Department Test-II (15,24,56,85)
- Fire Service Department Test (16,25,39)
- D.T. for Officers of Forest Department (17,26,42,61,76,86)
- The Revenue Test (18,27,43,62)
- The Translation Test (19,28)
- Labour, Factories and Boilers Department Test (22,40,57,75)
- Divisional Test (30,63,81,113,138)
- Treasuries & Accounts Service Examination PART-I (31,64,89,114)
- Treasuries & Accounts Service Examination PART-II (46,79,100,129)
- D.T. for Employees of Sericulture Department PART-I (32,65,90,115)
- D.T. for Employees of Sericulture Department PART-II (47,80,101,130,143)
- Jail Department Test (33,48,66,82)
- Special Language Test(Lower Standard) (36,49,67)
- Special Language Test(Higher Standard) (37)
- D.T. for Chief and Deputy Chief Accountants in the T.S.Electricity Department (41,59)
- D.T. for T.S. Works Accounts Service (44,78,99,128)
- The Civil Judicial Test PART-I (45)
- D.T. for Officers of the T.S. Agricultural Service (50)
- Animal Husbandry Department Test (51)
- Registration Department Test (52,70,83,94)
- Port Department Test (Higher Grade) (55)
- Special Language Test(Advanced Standard) (58,74)
- D.T. for Employees of T.S.G.L.I (60,68)
- Revenue Draughtsman`s Test (69,87)
- Port Department Test(Lower Grade) (72)
- Indian Evidence Act Test (77)
- Local Fund Audit Department Test (84,93,105,123)
- D.T. for Gazetted Officers of Education Department (88,97)
- D.T. for Officers of T.S. Commercial Taxes Subordinate Service (92, 102)
- Fisheries Department Test-I (95)
- D.T. for Staff of National Employment Service (96,104)
- Criminal Judicial Test (98,108,127,136)
- Endowments Department Test (103,126)
- Transport Department Test(106,124)
- D.T. for Ministerial Staff of Forest Department (107, 125,139)
- Surveyors`Test (Higher Grade) (109,118) (T&E)
- Survey & Settlement Surveyors`Test (Higher Grade) (110, 119) (T,E&U)
- Surveyors`Test (Lower Grade) (111,120) (T&E)
- Survey & Settlement Surveyors`Test (Lower Grade) (112,121) (T,E&U)
- Survey Inspector`s Test (116,133)
- Survey & Settlement Inspector`s Test (117,134)
- Computation Test (122,135)
- D.T. for Government Press Officers (131)
- D.T. for Stationary, Printing & Stores Purchase Department (132)
- Accounts Test for P.W.D Officers & Subordinates (137,142)
- D.T. for Accountants in T.S.Electricity Department (140)
- Accounts Test for Executive Officers (141)
- Agricultural Department Test (144)
- The Civil Judicial Test Part-II (145,147)
- Accounts Test for Employees of Local Bodies (146,148)
- D.T. for Gazetted & Non-Gazetted Staff of T.S.P.S.C (149)
- D.T. for Mines and Geology (150)
- Marketing Department Test (151)
- D.T. for Technical Staff of T.S.Electrical Inspectorate Service (152)
- D.T. for Non-Technical Staff of T.S.Electrical Inspectorate Service (153)
- D.T. for Employees of Sericulture Department PART-III (154-Practical)
- Third Class Language Test(Viva-Voice only) (155)
- Juvenile Welfare Correctional Services and Welfare of Street Children Test (156,157,158,159)
Note: Click the respective boxes (Red coloured) for selecting the Papers or click on the (X) button to cancel the selected test
B. SELECT LANGUAGE FOR TRANSLATION TEST (19, 28): An employee of TSPSC: Are you an employee of TSPSC? and fill the following details
- Select Language for Special Language Test (Advanced Standard) (58, 74)
- PERIOD OF SERVICE
- To claim an exemption for PAPER I of PART I of Divisional Test (COMMERCE GRADUATES) Degree Year of passing
- To claim an exemption for PAPER I & II of Criminal Judicial Test (LAW GRADUATES) Degree Year of passing
C. STATE FISHERIES TRAINING INSTITUTE, KAKINADA: Have you completed the training at State Fisheries Training Institute, Kakinada (for those candidates, appearing for Fisheries Department Test II): Yes/ No
D. SERICULTURE DEPARTMENT TEST: Have you passed PART I (four papers) of Sericulture Department Test (for those candidates, appearing for Sericulture Department Test PART III) Yes No
E. Dy. INSPECTORS TEST: Have you appeared for all three papers of Dy. Inspectors Test in the first attempt (for those candidates, appearing for Dy. Inspectors Test only): Yes/No
Following Details required for online applying
Name (as per SSC), Father name, Date of Birth, STO Id (Employee ID), Passport Size Photo, Aadhar Number, School Address with PIN CODE, Phone Number, Mail Address and Signature on a white Paper for Scanning
An Employee fill the following details
- Employee Id (7 digit id assigned by the Treasury)
- Type Name Exactly as in your Service Book. Avoid dots or hyphen with your initials. Instead, give space between initials
- Father/Husband Name – Enter the candidate’s Father or Husband Name.
- Date of Birth: Select Date of Birth As per Your 10th Class
- Male /Female
- Please enter e-Mail for future correspondence
- Mobile (10 digits)Enter valid Mobile No. for sending SMS for communicating application acceptance, exam dates, Hall ticket download and any other important information
- Post held (Present Designation)
- Type Present Designation
- Office Address where the candidate is currently working
- Address where the candidate is presently residing
- Office Name
- Type Office Name (OR) Address
- Type Place
- City / Mandal / Post
- Type City / Mandal / Post
- Select District, where presently working
- PIN Code
- Have you been debarred earlier? Yes/No
- If so, state the period (in years)
- Date of Debarment
STEP 2: Immediately on entering the above details, the applicant will get payment gateway
STEP 3: The applicant should pay the prescribed fee as specified under through any of the four modes of payment online. Separate instructions have to be followed for each mode of payment.
STEP 4: After payment of fee, the PDF Application will be generated which contains the particulars furnished by the candidates. The ID No in the PDF Application form has to be quoted for future reference/correspondence.