TSPSC Departmental tests Hall Tickets 2020 would be released on its official website for May/November Session notification. Exam dates would be released along with the notification. Candidates who have applied for the TS Departmental Tests can download the hall tickets from the web portal.
TSPSC Departmental tests Hall ticket 2020 for appearing the TS Departmental Tests GOT, EOT, Special Language test exams which would be conducted as per the schedule. TSPSC would conduct the TS Departmental Tests 2020 as per below-mentioned dates.
The Employees who were applied for TSPSC Departmental Tests 2020 they can check details and download the Hall Tickets from of the official website – tspsc.gov.in with your login credentials for appearing the TS Departmental Tests.
The EOT, GOT and Special Language Departmental Tests Exam dates are provided here. We have known that Telangana State Public Service Commission will conduct the Department tests twice a year with objective type and few tests are written exams as per its own schedule from time to time in Telangana State.
|Title||TSPSC Departmental Tests Hall Ticket|
|Subject||TSPSC has released TSPSC Departmental tests Hall Ticket on its web portal|
|Category||TSPSC Departmental Test Hall Tickets 2020/ TS Departmental tests Hall Tickets / Telangana Departmental tests Hall Tickets|
|Notification Number||Notification No: 04/2040|
|Application Submission Process||22-06-202020 to 03-07-2020|
|TS Departmental Tests Exam Dates||16-08-202020 to 26-08-2020|
|Download TS Departmental Tests Hall Tickets||from 07-08-2020|
|TSPSC Departmental Tests Website||https://tspsc.gov.in/index.jsp|
|TS Departmental Tests Web Portal||https://tspsc.gov.in/departmentalTest.jsp|
- Date of issue of Notification: 19-06-2020.
- Date of commencement of submission of applications through online: 22-06-2020.
- Last date for submission of applications through online including payment of fee: 03-07-2020.,
- Schedule of examinations: 16 to 28-08-2020.
a. GOT Paper Code 88: 16-08-2020 (10 AM to 12 Noon)
b. GOT Paper Code 97: 16-08-2020 (2:30 PM to 4:30 PM)
c. EOT Paper Code 141: 17-08-2020 (10 AM to 12 Noon)
d. Special Language Paper Code 37: 22-08-2020 (10 AM to 12 Noon)
- Notification Released on 24.10.2019
- Notification No.: 07/2019
- Submission of Online Applications: 29/10/2019 to 21/11/2019
- Computer-based test schedule: from 14.12.2019 to 23.12.2019
a. GOT Paper Code 88: 14-12-2019 (10 AM to 12 Noon)
b. GOT Paper Code 97: 14-12-2019 (2:30 PM to 4:30 PM)
c. EOT Paper Code 141: 15-12-2019 (10 AM to 12 Noon)
d. Special Language Paper Code 37: 20-12-2019 (10 AM to 12 Noon)
TSPSC Departmental Tests:
TSPSC has informed that Departmental Test examinations in OnLine Mode introducing CBT Method to be conducted in 9 District Head Quarters of Telangana State including Hyderabad clubbed with Ranga Reddy and in HMDA Limits.
The candidates who have applied may download the Hall Ticket from Commission’s official website www.tspsc.gov.in from one week before the conduct of exams. The Hall Tickets may be preserved carefully for all future needs as duplicate. Hall Tickets will not be issued under any circumstances.
The disabled candidates that they should submit the representation in advance along with Hall ticket who need scribe assistance for providing the scribe facility. In case of any difficulty in downloading the Hall Tickets, the candidates may contact through Help-Desk with Land Line No. 040-24606666 or 040-24655555 to be rectified the problem.
The Notification pertaining to Departmental Tests notification has been issued and Applications are being accepted online from the Commission’s official website www.tspsc.gov.in. The last date for submission of Application with payment of fee is mentioned above.
The examination will be held as per the time table appended to Notification which is available on the website. Further is to inform that the examinations will be held in (9) district centre’s including Hyderabad clubbed with RangaReddy & area under HMDA Limits.
The commission is conducting the Departmental Examinations online mode in Computer Based Tests, therefore the centre for the examination will be allotted either only in HMDA or in the District centre’s opted by the candidates in the Application or any other centre as per the computer systems and infrastructure availability in the centre.
The following tests will be conducted in the area under HMDA Limits only due to insufficient infrastructure availability to accommodate in other District centres as the candidates appear for these Tests will be more in the number.
- GOT: Departmental Test for Gazetted Officers of Education Department., PC.Nos.88 & 97
- EOT: The Accounts Test for Executive Officers., PC.No.141
- SOT: The Accounts Test for Subordinate Officers Part-I., P.C.No.08
Candidates who desire to know for the Departmental Test may go through the notification available on the website for further details.
TSPSC (Telangana State Public Service Commission) issued the Departmental Tests for the Telangana State state employees and candidates.(GOT Paper Code: 88 and 97, EOT Paper Code: 141, Special Language paper code:37). The TSPSC department officials invited the online applications from the eligible candidates from 29/10/2019 to 18/11/2019. The candidates who were applied for this stream, they are waiting for their hall tickets for appearing the departmental tests.
TSPSC Departmental Tests Hall Tickets 2020:
The Telangana State Public Service Commission will issue a press note for downloading of hall tickets. The Examinations are scheduled to be held as per the date sheet at District Head Quarters of Telangana State including Hyderabad (Ranga Reddy District clubbed with Hyderabad) as per notification schedule.
According to the Department officials, the candidates who have applied through online in response to the Commission’s above-mentioned notification with regard to conduct of Departmental Tests May 2019/November 2019 sessions as per its scheduled in 6 days in the 9 districts Head Quarters of state of Telangana State, that the Hall Tickets for the Tests applied are available on the TSPSC official website and the applied candidates can download their hall tickets from 7 days before conduct of tests
In case of any doubt/ clarification or difficulty in downloading the Hall Tickets, the candidates may contact the officials at the telephone numbers. It is to inform that Departmental Tests November 2019 Session scheduled to be conducted as per exam dates. The candidates who have applied may download the Hall Ticket from Commission’s official website www.tspsc.gov.in. The Hall Tickets may be preserved carefully by the candidates for all future needs.
TS Departmental Tests Exam Dates: The May 2020 Session Departmental Tests examinations scheduled to be held from 16 to 28-08-2020
Call Center: Telangana State Public Service Commission
For any Notification related issues
Please Call Ph:040 24655555 / 24606666
(Call Time:10.30 A.M to 5:00 P.M on working days)
Feedback email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Instructions to candidates:
- The candidate should read the instructions carefully given along with the Hall Ticket and follow it scrupulously. Any violation will be viewed seriously and suitable action will be taken besides cancellation of candidature as per rules. The candidate is also advised to retain his/her Hallticket for future purpose with attestation of Chief Superintendent of the examination centre.
- You will not be admitted to the Examination Hall TEN minutes after the commencement. You should not leave the examination hall till the expiry of the full time.
- While coming to the examination hall, please bring your hall ticket, smooth writing pad, ballpoint pen (Blue/Black).
- You are permitted to use calculators, scientific calculators, but you are not allowed to bring programmable calculators, cell phones, pagers and other electronic gadgets to the examination hall.
- Please check the Answer Sheet and read the instructions on it as well as test booklet carefully. You should write with PEN your Hall Ticket Number, Paper Codes, Name, Subject, Centre at appropriate places only. Writing with Pen at wrong places will lead to invalidation of your Answer Sheet.
- You should put your signature and get the signature of the invigilator at the appropriate places in the Answer Sheet.
How to Download TSPSC Departmental Tests Hall Tickets 2020:
TSPSC Departmental Tests May 2020 / November 2020 Session Notification Hall Tickets: Departmental Examinations: As per the Public Service Commission Regulations, Telangana State Public Service Commission conducts Departmental Examinations for employees working in various Departments under State Government of Telangana.
The Commission conducts Departmental Examinations twice a year i.e., in May and November for the promotions to the employees. The Departmental examinations are held at thirty-one (31) District Headquarters including Hyderabad. The candidates are admitted to the District Centre concerned where the candidates are presently working.
- First, visit the TSPSC Official web portal by http://tspsc.gov.in/TSPSCWEB0508/index.jsp
- In this website, click on the Departmental test and the new web page will appear
- Now, Click on the Download Hall tickets and Hall tickets download page will be seen.
- In this page, Please type the Reference ID OR Name OR Date Of Birth to Download Hall Ticket.
- Please use the PRINT button provided on Hall Ticket to get all these pages printed without distortion.
- Preserve the Hall ticket for future reference