Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations, CISCE would announce ICSE Result 2022 at https://results.cisce.org/. This year the results for both Class 10 and Class 12 students would be announced on the same day. Students who have registered for the Class 10 examinations can check results from the official website.
For this, an official web notice has been released by the council. Students and stakeholders can get more information on the official website of CISCE, cisce.org. The results of the CISCE ICSE Results will be made available on the Website of the Council and through SMS. The Tabulation Registers will be made available for Schools through the GARTERS Portal.
ICSE Results through SMS
The schools can access the results by forcing into the CAREERS Portal of the Council using the Principal’s login ID and password. For receiving the ICSE Results through SMS, candidates need to type his/her Unique ID in the ‘New Message’ box as ICSE 1234567 (Seven Digit Unique ID). Then send the message to the number 09248082883 to check your ICSE Result.
|Name of the result||ICSE Result 2022|
|Title||Check CISCE Class 10 Result 2022|
|Subject||CISCE will release ICSE Class 10 Result 2022|
|Result web portal||https://results.cisce.org/|
|Result notice||Download CISCE Result notice|
Conducted offline between November 29 and December 16, 2021, the ICSE semester 1 exam featured Multiple choice questions with a weightage of 80 marks from half of the class 10 syllabus. Candidates who had appeared in the ICSE semester 1 exam for the academic year 2021-22 can check their result online by following these given simple steps
cisce.org ICSE Results 2022
- Rechecking of answer scripts is not applicable for the ICSE Year Examinations as the candidates have been awarded imputed marks.
- Students having any objection regarding the ICSE Results or marks can input their grievances in the form of an application, which needs to be submitted in the school.
- All the requests must be forwarded to the CISCE at firstname.lastname@example.org for the ICSE (Class X) Year Examination Results.
- Also, it is to be noted that this dispute resolution mechanism is only for the correction of calculation errors.
ICSE Result Highlights
- CISCE ICSE Results is scheduled to be announced ton July 24 at 3 pm.
- Students would be able to check their results either offline through SMS or from the website.
- The official website to check ICSE Result is cisce.org .
- Students are advised to keep a check on the official notice released for more updates on ICSE Results
CISCE Semester 1 Result Passing Marks
Students who appeared for the ICSE board exams will get a computer-generated mark sheet containing the scores. Students will have to get a minimum of 33 per cent in aggregate and per subject to clear the exam. Students will only get their marks and no merit list will be released by the council now.
CISCE Semester 2 Details
The semester I exams were completed in December. The second-semester exams will be held in March-April. Each semester will be covering 50 per cent of the syllabus. CISCE had said that practicals will be held in the offline mode in schools only if the pandemic situation is conducive, else it will be conducted in virtual mode by the schools. In the scenario of the semester II exams being cancelled, the final result will be prepared by using the semester I and internal assessments, the board had said.
How to check ICSE 10th Result at ‘CISCE Result’ Web Portal?
CISCE will release the ICSE Class 10 Result on its website. Students who have registered for the examination this year would be able to check their results online at https://results.cisce.org/ and download marksheet the official website cisce.org. Simple steps are provided here for checking the results.
- Visit the cisce.org website
Students visit the official website of Council for the Indian School Examinations, cisce.org.
- Click on Result link
On the homepage, click on Result link. Then result checking web page will appear.
- Login the Result web page
In the result web page, select the ICSE course from the drop down list. Enter the Candidate UID, Index number and the Captcha in the required fields.
- Show Result
After entering all details, Click on the Show Result button to get the results.
- Print the result
Click on the Print Result button to get the Print and preserve it for future need.
ICSE Result via Careers Portal for schools
- Schools need to open the Careers Portal and log in there using the Principal’s Login Id and Password at https://careers.cisce.org/
- Click on the link that reads ‘Examination System.’
- There will be a menu bar there with both options of ICSE Results.
- From the ICSE menu click on ‘Reports’.
- Now click on ‘Result Tabulation’ to click or view the result of your school.
- Schools may also click on the ‘Comparison Table’ to view or print the result.
How to check CISCE ICSE Result via DigiLocker?
- Go to the DigiLocker website — digilocker.gov.in or install the app
- Click on sign up option available in the upper left corner of the homepage
- Enter your name as per your Aadhaar card, date of birth, category, valid mobile number, email id, Aadhar number, and create a six-digit security pin
- Submit the details and set a username
- Once your account is created, you can access the CISCE ICSE result 2022
- Click on the class ICSE result
- Enter your roll number or your mobile number registered with the board
- The marksheet will be displayed on the screen. It will be saved automatically on the app
CISCE will not be issuing hard copies of the ICSE Semester 1 results separately and will only be made available to the schools in the form of Online Transcripts and result tabulation.
Candidates who are not satisfied with the marks assigned to them may apply for rechecking of the copies directly through the council’s website by paying a fee of Rs 1000 per paper. The head of schools can also apply for rechecking online. The window to submit such requests will also be open from 10 am on February 7 to 10 am, February 10. No request to recheck copies shall be entertained after the specified time.
Students must note that the final result of the CISCE ICSE 2022 will be released only after the semester 2 exams are conducted. The final marksheet will be calculated taking into account the semester 1, 2, internal and practical assignment marks. In case the semester 2 exams are cancelled due to the Covid-19 pandemic, the council will calculate the result using the first semester, internal and practical marks. The date sheet of the CISCE ICSE semester 2 is expected to be released by February and the exams are expected to be held in March or April.
FAQs on CISCE 10th Result
When will the CISCE 10th class results be released?
CISCE 10th Class results would be released on July 24th.
Which board will release the results of CISCE 10th class exams?
Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations would release the results of ICSE 10th class public Examinations.
Where should I check the results of CISCE 10th Class Exams?
Students can check the results at the Official website of CISCE, cisce.org.
When were these CISCE 10th Class exams conducted?
The CISCE Board 10th exams were not conducted this year. These exams were cancelled duo to covid19.
What if students not satisfied with their CISCE Class 10 Result?
Those who are not satisfied with the 10th result, however, would get an opportunity to appear for the offline exams. The exams would be conducted when the situation is conducive to do so. Details regarding the Special Exams would also be announced with the result.
How to Check ICSE result via SMS?
For receiving the results via SMS, students have to type ICSE ROLL NUMBER and send it to 09248082883. For example, a student whose role number is 12347 wants to check the ICSE result will have to type ICSE 1234567 and send to 09248082883. The 1234567 needs to be replaced by the roll number. There needs to be space between the class (ICSE) and the roll number.
How to Apply for Rechecking the ICSE Result?
CISCE will not issue any hard copies of the semester 1 exam results. However, the results will be made available to the schools in the form of online transcripts and result Tabulation. Council has made provision for the candidates to apply for recheck directly through the Council’s website www.cisce.org. A rechecking fee of Rs 1000 per subject will be applicable. The requests can also be set via schools through the career portal.