Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations, CISCE has released the ISC Result 2022 or CISCE Class 12 Result 2022 at https://results.cisce.org/. This year the results for both Class 10 and Class 12 students would be announced on the same day. Students who have registered for the Class 12 examinations can check results from the official website.
For this, an official web notice has been released by the council. Students and stakeholders can get more information on the official website of CISCE, cisce.org. The results of the CISCE ISC Results will be made available on the Website of the Council and through SMS. The Tabulation Registers will be made available for Schools through the GARTERS Portal.
CISCE 12th Class Final Result (ISC Final Result): CISCE is expected to announce the class 12 board exam results by this week. The semester 1 results were declared earlier. Now the semester 2 result will be announced along with the final marks. The final result will be the combination of the two semesters as well as practical and internal assessment marks. Once released, students will be able to check their scores at cisce.org.
The answer scripts will be saved with the board for 60 days from the date of declaration of the result. It will be destroyed thereafter. If a student has any objection to the result or wishes to apply for re-evaluation or re-checking of their answer sheets, they will have to do so within seven days of getting the answer scripts.
During the semester 1 results, no pass or fail status was given to any student. The merit list or the toppers list will be declared after the final results are out. Meanwhile, students who the ISC exams have been demanding that low weightage be given to semester 1 results and the higher weightage to internal assessment scores. The final decision, however, is yet to be announced by the board.
Those who have taken the ISC or class 12 exam will have to get at least 35 per cent. Candidates who fail to secure passing marks will be allowed to sit for the compartmental exams. Candidates must note that it is compulsory to secure the passing marks in English and three other subjects to be eligible to appear for the compartmental exam.
|Name of the result||ISC Result 2022|
|Title||Check CISCE Class 12 Result 2022|
|Subject||CISCE will release ISC Class 12 Result 2022|
|ISC 12th Result web portal||https://results.cisce.org/|
|CISCE 12th Result notice||Download CISCE Result notice|
ISC Results through SMS
The schools can access the results by forcing into the CAREERS Portal of the Council using the Principal’s login ID and password. For receiving the ISC Results through SMS, candidates need to type his/her Unique ID in the ‘New Message’ box as ISC 1234567 (Seven Digit Unique ID). Then send the message to the number 09248082883 to check your ISC Result.
Among the central and state boards which divided the exams into two parts this year, CISCE is the first one to declare results. No hard copy of the result will be given to the candidates this semester. They will get a computer-generated marksheet. Students need to score a minimum of 33 per cent to clear the exam. Students can apply for rechecking their marksheet also if they are not satisfied with the result.
cisce.org ISC Results 2022
- Rechecking of answer scripts is not applicable for the ISC Year Examinations as the candidates have been awarded imputed marks.
- Students having any objection regarding the ISC Results or marks can input their grievances in the form of an application, which needs to be submitted in the school.
- All the requests must be forwarded to the CISCE at firstname.lastname@example.org for the ISC (Class XII) Year Examination Results.
- Also, it is to be noted that this dispute resolution mechanism is only for the correction of calculation errors.
ISC Result Highlights
- CISCE ISC Results is scheduled to be announced ton July 24 at 3 pm.
- Students would be able to check their results either offline through SMS or from the website.
- The official website to check ISC Result is cisce.org .
- Students are advised to keep a check on the official notice released for more updates on ISC Results.
CISCE Semester 1 Result Passing Marks
Students who appeared for the ISC board exams will get a computer-generated mark sheet containing the scores. Students will have to get a minimum of 33 per cent in aggregate and per subject to clear the exam. Students will only get their marks and no merit list will be released by the council now.
CISCE Semester 2 Details
The semester I exams were completed in December. The second-semester exams will be held in March-April. Each semester will be covering 50 per cent of the syllabus. CISCE had said that practicals will be held in the offline mode in schools only if the pandemic situation is conducive, else it will be conducted in virtual mode by the schools. In the scenario of the semester II exams being cancelled, the final result will be prepared by using the semester I and internal assessments, the board had said.
How to Check ISC 12th Result at CISCE Result Web Portal? ?
CISCE will release the ISC Class 12 Result on its website. Students who have registered for the examination this year would be able to check their results online at https://results.cisce.org/ and download ISC marksheet from the official website cisce.org. Simple steps are provided here for checking the results.
- Visit the cisce.org website
Students visit the official website of Council for the Indian School Examinations, cisce.org.
- Click on Result link
On the homepage, click on Result link. Then result checking web page will appear.
- Login the Result web page
In the result web page, select the ISC course from the drop down list. Enter the Candidate UID, Index number and the Captcha in the required fields.
- Show Result
After entering all details, Click on the Show Result button to get the ISC results.
- Print the result
The instructions to print the same will be provided there. Students can click on the Print Result button to get the Print and preserve it for future need.
How to check ISC Result via Careers Portal for schools
- Schools need to open the Careers Portal and log in there using the Principal’s Login Id and Password at https://careers.cisce.org/
- Click on the link that reads ‘Examination System.’
- There will be a menu bar there with both options of ISC Results.
- From the ISC menu click on ‘Reports’.
- Now click on ‘Result Tabulation’ to click or view the result of your school.
- Schools may also click on the ‘Comparison Table’ to view or print the result.
How to Check CISCE ISC Result via SMS
- Open a new message dialog box on your mobile
- Type ISC followed by your Unique ID. For example, ISC 1234567 (Seven Digit Unique ID)
- Send the SMS to 0924808288
- You will receive an SMS displaying your result.
How to check CISCE ISC Result through DigiLocker
- Go to the DigiLocker website, digilocker.gov.in or install the app
- Click on sign up option available in the upper left corner
- Enter your name and other required details. Create a six-digit security pin
- Submit the details and set a username
- Once your account is created, you can access the CISCE ISC result
- Click on the class ISC result
- Enter your roll number or your mobile number registered with the board
- The marksheet will be displayed on the screen. It will be saved automatically on the app
Once the results are released, students must cross-check a few things on the report card. Apart from their marks, they must also carefully check their name, school name, registration number, and other details. The marks and the computation details also need to be checked and in case of any discrepancy, report to the school authorities immediately. No hard copy of the result will be given to the students by the council. Therefore, they are advised to print their respective result and save it for the future.
Steps to apply for CISCE ISC Result Rechecking
- Students can also apply for rechecking of the paper if they are not satisfied with their marks.
- They can directly apply through the council’s website after paying a fee of Rs 1000 per subject.
- The last date of applying for rechecking is February 10 at 10 am.
- Students will receive a computer-generated mark sheet comprising of the scores of each subject in the CISCE ISC semester 1 result.
- They will not be marked as pass or fail this time. It is only after the semester 1 exams are conducted that the final result will be calculated during which the merit list will be released by the council.
- Students, however, need to get a minimum of 33 per cent in aggregate and per subject to clear the exam.
- The final result will be based on the marks obtained in the first and second semester along with the internal assignments and the practical exams.
FAQs on CISCE 12th Result
When will the CISCE 12th class results be released?
CISCE 12th Class results would be released on February 7.
Which board will release the results of CISCE 12th class exams?
Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations would release the results of ISC 12th class public Examinations.
Where should I check the results of CISCE 12th Class Exams?
Students can check the results at the Official website of CISCE, cisce.org.
When were these CISCE 12th Class exams conducted?
The CISCE Board 12th exams were not conducted this year. These exams were cancelled duo to covid19.
What if students not satisfied with their CISCE Class 12 Result?
Those who are not satisfied with the 12th result, however, would get an opportunity to appear for the offline exams. The exams would be conducted when the situation is conducive to do so. Details regarding the Special Exams would also be announced with the result.
How to Check ISC result via SMS?
For receiving the results via SMS, students have to type ISC ROLL NUMBER and send it to 09248082883. For example, a student whose role number is 12347 wants to check the ISC result will have to type ISC 1234567 and send to 09248082883. The 1234567 needs to be replaced by the roll number. There needs to be space between the class (ISC) and the roll number.
How to Apply for Rechecking the ISC Result?
CISCE will not issue any hard copies of the semester 1 exam results. However, the results will be made available to the schools in the form of online transcripts and result Tabulation. Council has made provision for the candidates to apply for recheck directly through the Council’s website www.cisce.org. A rechecking fee of Rs 1000 per subject will be applicable. The requests can also be set via schools through the career portal.