Indira Gandhi National Open University has started the registration process for IGNOU MBA Admission 2021 at ignou.ac.in. Candidates who want to register online for MBA and MBA (Banking & Finance) for July 2021 Session can apply online through the official site of IGNOU on ignou.ac.in. The last date to apply for the courses is till September 30, 2021.
Candidates who want to apply for the course will require documents including scanned photograph, signature, age proof, relevant educational qualification, experience certificate, category certificate and BPL certificate. The first time applicants are advised to select the desired available courses on Online Admission System and read the requirements carefully.
Candidates must read the Common Prospectus carefully before beginning the registration process for IGNOU MBA Admission 2021. IGNOU Announces Admission to MBA(B&F) for July session. The MBA (Banking & Finance) Programme, specifically designed for Bankers, is offered through a countrywide network of Study Centres of IGNOU.
Developed collaboratively by School of Management Studies, IGNOU and the Indian Institute of Banking & Finance (IIBF), Mumbai, the Programme uses standard IGNOU multi-media design and technology aided delivery systems. The University announces admissions to the MBA (Banking & Finance) Programme for the session commencing July.
All the below programmes have multi-media design and technology-aided delivery systems. The candidates who want to apply for the MBA course have to appear in the entrance examination ‘OPENMAT-XLIV’ to be held on December 16.
The candidates can apply online through the official website, onlineadmission.ignou.ac.in. The online window for the application process will be closed on September 30.
Eligibility criteria for IGNOU MBA Courses Admissions:
Educational qualification: MBA – The candidates have to possess a Bachelor’s degree in Chartered Accountancy/ Cost Accountancy/ Company Secretaryship with 50 per cent marks for General category and 45 per cent for reserved category. There are no age restrictions to apply for the course.
Specialization Post Graduate Diplomas: Any Graduate (including Chartered Accountancy/ Cost Accountancy/ Company Secretaryship) with 50 per cent marks for General Category and 45 per cent for Reserved Category candidates. There are no age restrictions, and the candidates do not have to appear in the entrance examination.
The following Degree/ Diploma Programmes in Management are being offered:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management (PGDHRM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Management (PGDFM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Operations Management (PGDOM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management (PGDMM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Markets Practice (PGDFMP)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Minimum Duration: 2.5 Years
- Maximum Duration: 8 Years
- Course Fee: Rs. 31,500
- Minimum Age: No bar
- Maximum Age: No bar
- MBA (Banking & Finance)
- MBA Administration.
The programme has been developed jointly by School of Management Studies, IGNOU and the Indian Institute of Banking & Finance (IIBF), Mumbai. The programme would be offered through the ODL mode and uses standard IGNOU multi-media design and technology aided delivery systems.
- The aspirant should be a graduate of not less than 3 years duration from a recognised university/ institution.
- He/ she should have passed the CAIIB examinations of the Indian Institute of Banking and Finance, Mumbai and awarded the requisite qualification/credentials thereof by the Institute, and
- The candidates have been working in the banking or financial services sector for a period of at least two years.
Eligibility for IGNOU MBA Courses Admissions:
In order to seek admission to this Programme, a candidate should:
(a) be a graduate of not less than 3 years duration from a recognized University/Institution,
(b) have passed the CAIIB examinations of the Indian Institute of Banking & Finance, Mumbai and awarded the requisite qualification/credentials thereof by the Institute, and
(c) have been working in the Banking or Financial Services Sector for a period of at least two years.
1. Graduation in any discipline with 50 % marks for general category and 45 % for a reserved category with 3 years managerial/supervisory/professional experience.
OR Professional Degree with 50% marks in: Engineering/ Medicine/ Chartered Accountancy (ICAI)/ Cost and Works Accountancy(ICWAI)/ Chartered Secretary-ship (ICSI), and Law.
2. Clearance of OPENMAT conducted by IGNOU. Click here for OPENMAT Entrance Test Form
3. There is no age bar.
Administration (MBA) Programme:
Starting its operation in 1987, the School of Management Studies today offers a wide range of courses. The School follows a system of course-wise registration in its Management Programme.
The MBA Programme consists of 21 courses in all. The fees for each course is Rs. 1500/- (i.e. total fees is 21X1500 = Rs. 31500).These courses comprise of:
- DIM –consists of 3 compulsory courses i.e. MS-1 to MS-3 and two elective courses to be chosen out of four elective courses (MS-4/5/6 and 7).
- PGDIM Eleven Courses i.e. MS-1 to MS-11
- (PGSDMs) Five courses from any one of the 5 specialization streams for PGSDM in that area
- Integrative Module – consists of two compulsory courses (MS-91, MS-95) and one elective course out of any 5 elective courses (MS-92/93/94/96 and 97) and a project course which is equivalent to two courses (Thus making a total of five courses).
This modular approach offers maximum flexibility and multiple exit points to the learners. Having completed a specific combination of courses, the learners will be awarded the relevant Diploma/PG Diploma as mentioned above.
The applicants must pay a non-refundable application fee of Rs. 200. The fee exemption is applicable for reserved category candidates as per the government norms. The fee must be paid online, such as net banking, UPI payment, or credit cards. Candidates must go through the SAMARTH portal once to get more details on IGNOU MBA Admission 2021. If an applicant submits more than one application claiming fee exemption, all the applications are liable to be rejected.
How to apply for IGNOU MBA Admission 2021?
To apply for the courses, candidates can follow these simple steps given below.
- Visit the website of IGNOU or Indira Gandhi National Open University, ignou.ac.in.
- Go to the ‘News & Announcements’ section available on the homepage.
- Click on “IGNOU Announces Admissions to MBA and MBA (Banking & Finance) for July 2021 Session”.
- Alternatively, click on the direct link shared to apply – IGNOU MBA Admission 2021
- Click on New Registration in case of first-time applicants and complete the process.
- Enter registered username and password to log in.
- Fill IGNOU MBA 2021 application form and upload the required documents.
- Pay the application fee and click on submit the application form.
- Take a print of the application form for any future reference.