Independence day Photography Competitions 2023 by India Post, Independence day Photography Competitions 2023 theme, last date for sending the Photographs: Entries are invited for the Photography Competition on the occasion of Independence Day 2020. The theme of the competition is ‘Beautiful India’. The participants are to take an original snap on the subject (should not be a copy of the picture snapped by someone else).
INDEPENDENCE DAY 2023 PHOTOGRAPHY COMPETITION
Come and become a part of the Independence Day 2023 celebrations with India Post.
Entries are invited for Independence Day 2023- Photography Competition on the theme ‘Beautiful India’.
Any citizen of India of age group 18 years or more can participate in this contest. Participants can send the only one snapped photograph on the subject. The photograph submitted should be such that it can be depicted on the stamps in a visually appealing manner so as to be of interest to philatelic collectors.
The prize money:
The prize-winning designs will be considered for use on stamps and other philatelic material. The prize money will be as follows:-
1. First prize 10,000
2. Second prize 6,000
3. Third prize 4,000
Instructions (Terms and Conditions):
Terms and Conditions to participate in the Photography Competition:
1. Participants can use only photographed paper of A4 size.
2. The following particulars should be written legibly on the reverse of the design:
|1.||Name of the participant*|
|2.||Age (18 years or more)*|
|5.||Full and complete residential address with Pin Code*|
|7.||E-mail I D (if available)|
5. An undertaking stating that ‘The photograph submitted is original and no copyright issues are involved’ should be sent along with the entry. In case of any legal dispute related to copyright issues, the Department of Posts will not be liable for the same.
6. The photograph along with the soft copy of the image in a CD should be sent through “Speed Post” in an A4 size envelope. The entries may also be emailed at firstname.lastname@example.org. The participants should mention “Photography Competition – Independence Day 2023” on the envelope in which the photograph is sent.
7. The entries should not be of provocative or objectionable nature. It should not be aimed at ridiculing or hurting the sentiments of any sections of the societies. The entries shall not give rise to any discord, disharmony and will not have any graphic content of unpleasant or objectionable nature.
8. The entries should reach on the following address by 25 July. The entries received after the last date of receipt will not be entertained.
How to send:
Prize-winning entries will be considered for use as a design on stamps and other Philatelic items Entries along with the soft copy of the image in CD may be sent to ADG (Philately), Room No. 108 B, Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg, New Delhi- 110001. The entries may also be sent through email at email@example.com.
For more details log on to www.indiapost.gov.in. Please send genuine & original entry. For other important instructions please check the website: https://www.indiapost.gov.in/vas/Pages/IndiaPostHome.aspx