Instructions for 26th January Republic Day Celebrations, Govt of AP issued important instructions regarding the Pattern of Celebrations in Districts and arrangements to be made for organizing the Republic Day Celebrations on 26th January-2017 in a befitting manner. These instructions are provided here. State Functions – Republic Day Celebrations, 2017 – Pattern of Celebrations in Districts – Instructions
GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRAPRADESH GENERAL ADMINISTRATION (POLITICAL) DEPARTMENT
memo No. 43026/Poll.812016-12, Dated: 06.01.2017
Sub: State Functions – Republic Day Celebrations, 2017 – Pattern of Celebrations in Districts – Instructions – Issued.
It is to inform that the Government of Andhra Pradesh has decided to celebrate the Republic Day on 26-01-2017 throughout the State in a befitting manner. On this occasion an Inter-Services Ceremonial Parade will be held at Municipal Stadium, Vijayawada, at 07:45 hours on Thursday, the 26th, January 2017 and Hon’ble Governor of Andhra Pradesh will take the Salute. For this purpose, the Addi. DG Battalions, AP, Mangalagiri, is authorized to coordinate the arrangements for conducting the Ceremonial Parade. The programme on this occasion in the Districts throughout the State shall be as detailed below.
2. At the Headquarters: At the Headquarters of all the Districts (except Krishna District) the Collectors & District Magistrates will unfurl the National Flag and the police shall Salute at the Ceremonial Parade. Invitations for the function should be extended to the local prominent Officials and non-Officials.
3. In villages: As regards the celebrations in villages, the Collector & District Magistrate of the Districts may entrust the responsibility to the concerned Officials of Revenue Department. The Headmasters/Heads of Educational Institutions may hoist the National Flag at the respective institutions and explain the significance of the day.
4. In Krishna District, Machilipatnam, the Senior most Officer shall unfurl the National Flag.
5. The Government desire that special programmes including flag hoisting, flag salutation and community singing of the National Anthem and distribution of sweets to children should be arranged on that day in all Schools/Orphanages, Colleges and other Institutions in the State.
The Heads of Departments concerned are requested to issue suitable instructions in the matter to all their subordinate offices/Institutions under their control, ensuring that the celebrations in the Offices/Institutions and Local Bodies do not clash with those at the District Headquarters. The Registrars of all the Universities in the State are being addressed in this regard separately.
6. As usual, there will be no restriction on the flying of the National Flag on the Republic Day. The National Flag may be flown on all Public Buildings throughout the State. In the evening of the day of the function i.e., on 26th January 2017, a public meeting may be organized. at the District Headquarters under the Presidentship of the Collector & District Magistrate (except Krishna District) followed by a suitable programme with an emphasis on National Integration, Patriotism, Unity, Solidarity, etc.
7. In brief, the following is the programme to celebrate the Republic Day on 26.01.2017 at District Headquarters and at other .places in Mofussil.
CELEBRATIONS AT DISTRICT HEADQUARTERS:
07.45 hrs: Unfurling of National Flag by the Collector and District Magistrate at a Police Parade.
Evening Public Meeting and Organisation of the programme with an emphasis on National Integration.
AT OTHER PLACES IN MOFFUSSIL:
Morning: March-past by the school children through the streets, singing National and patriotic songs, duly ensuring that children are not put to undue strain.
07.45 hrs: Flag hoisting at local school, Panchayat Office or any other central place followed by brief speeches and community singing of National Anthem and National songs.
8. Please acknowledge receipt of this Memo immediately.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details