DSE Guidelines /Instructions on Opening of Govt English Medium Schools/Classes in Telangana State. Necessary infrastructure facilities in TS Schools for Opening EM Schools or EM Classes. DSE Telangana, Rc.No.655, Dt.29-04-2016: Govt. of TS, School Education – the opening of English Medium Schools/classes – in the State – submission of proposals – certain instructions – Reg.
1) G.O. Ms. No. 524 Edn dt. 20-12-1998.
2) G.O. Ms. No. 55 Edn dt. 05-07-2012.
3) Govt. in Memo No. 31799/SE/Prog.l/A2/2013, Dt:03.0l.2014 .
4) This office Pr. Re. No. 655/PS.3-2/2015 Dt. 22-12-2015
The Regional Joint Director of School Education, Hyderabad and Warangal and all the District Educational Officers in the State are informed that No. of Representations are being received from the Public· Representatives and parents for according permission for opening of new English Medium Schools and to run Parallel English Medium Sections in existing Telugu Medium Schools Govt. and Local Body Schools.
Necessary infrastructure facilities in Schools:
In this regard, they are directed to consider whether necessary infrastructure facilities are available in the school, such as
– Class rooms,
– Sufficient teaching staff and their willingness to teach English Medium subjects,
– Without additional financial commitment,
– Involvement of Community to support in all respects to run the new section etc.
and take action as per Rule (7) and Rule (8) of the G.O. Ms. No. 524 Edn. dt. 20-12-1998.
In view of the above, the Regional Joint Director of School Education, Hyderabad and Warangal and all the District Educational Officers in the State are directed to follow G.O. Ms. No. 524 Edn. dt. 20-12-1998 duly satisfying all the conditions laid down therein for taking necessary action in the matter. The proposals received in this office on the above subject are herewith returned to the Districts.The above instructions shall be followed scrupulously.