Government of Andhra Pradesh, School Education Department issued G.O.Ms.No.151 on 28th of October, 2011. Government Order Ms.No.151 for Instructions on Participation of Teachers in Sakala Janula(TG) Samme from 16.09.2011 to 17.10.2011. This Government Order meant for 32 days Saka Janula Strike (16.09.2011 to 17.10.2011) period 16 days treated as OD and 16 days as working will next holidays. Government Order Ms.No.151 details are provided here.
GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH School Education – Services –
Strike – Participation of Teachers in Sakala Janula Samme from 16.09.2011 to 17.10.2011 – Drawal of salary – Instructions – Issued.
EDUCATON (SE-Genl.1) DEPARTMENT
G.O.Ms.No. 151 Dated 28-10-2011
Read of the following :
1. Agreement between Telangana Teachers Joint Action Committee and School Education Department, dated 17.10.2011.
2. C&DSE Procdg.Rc.No.31/E1-1/2011, dated 21.10.2011
ORDER : The Telangana Teachers Joint Action Committee has given a call for participation of Teachers working in Telangana region in Sakala Janula Samme from 16.09.2011. Accordingly teachers working in Government / ZP / MPP / Private (aided) schools participated in Sakala Janula Samme from 16.09.2011 onwards.
2. In pursuance of the agreement reached between Government and Telangana Teachers Joint Action Committee the strike was called off on 17.10.2011. Among others, the following decisions were agreed upon :
(i) The period of absence from 16.09.2011 to 17.10.2011 will be compensated by working for 16 days on holidays which will be treated as duty.
(ii) This shall apply for all teachers, apprentice teachers, Vidya Volunteers, contract teachers, teachers and part time teachers working in all Residential Schools, Lecturers in DIET, CTE, IASE, SCERT, SIET, SSA, RMSA and C&DSE and all non-teaching staff working in the schools only.
3. After careful consideration and taking a sympathetic view, Government have decided that the teachers will be paid salary from 16.09.2011 to 17.10.2011 (32 days) duly compensating the 16 working days lost during the strike by working in the holidays as per the schedule given in the reference 2nd read above.
4. All the Drawing and Disbursing Officers of School Education Department are permitted to draw and disburse the salary for the strike period to the teaching and non teaching staff, who participated in Sakala Janula Samme in view of the adjustment of working days in holidays from October, 2011 to February, 2012. The Drawing and Disbursing Officers have to ensure that the teaching and non-teaching staff works in holidays while submitting the monthly Pay bills to Treasuries in future.
5. These orders shall apply for all teachers, apprentice teachers, Vidya Volunteers, contract teachers, teachers and part time teachers working in all Residential Schools, Lecturers in DIET, CTE, IASE, SCERT, SIET, SSA, RMSA and C&DSE and all non teaching staff working in the schools only.
6. The C&DSE shall take necessary action accordingly.
7. This order issues with the concurrence of Finance Department vide their U.O.No.4653/PFS/2011, dated 28.10.2011.