Batukamma & Dasara Holidays to TS Schools 2023 & DSE Instructions: Instructions have been issued by the Telangana School Education Department on 1st Term Holidays on Occasion of Batukamma, Dasara Holidays to TS Schools or Dussehra Holidays to TS Schools.
DSE Telangana, Strict implementation of Academic Calendar & Private schools to be closed in the Dasara holidays. SCERT, Telangana issued instructions for implementation of Academic Calendar and Strict implementation of academic calendar and observation of 1st term holidays (Dasara holidays) in all the schools under State Government i.e., Government and Private Aided Schools.
“All the RJDSEs and DEOs in the State are hereby informed that vide subject cited the Academic Calendar was communicated to all the Government and Private schools in the State. As per the academic calendar, 1st term holidays (Dasara holidays) are from 26-09-2022 to 09-10-2022 (14 days) for all the schools under State Government i.e., Government, Government Aided and Private Aided Schools.
Telangana Schools to remain shut for Dasara vacation from September 26: All TS schools in the State will have 14 days of Dasara vacation starting September 26. They will again reopen on October 10. Dasara festival is scheduled for October 5. As per the academic calendar issued by the School Education department, Christmas vacation for missionary schools will be from December 22 to 28 and Sankranthi vacation for non-missionary schools from January 13 to 17, 2023.
Note: Shorter Dasara vacation proposes for schools in Telangana – Schools across the State may have a shortened Dasara vacation or work on five second Saturdays till the completion of the academic year 2022-23 so as to compensate for the loss of instructional days due to announcement of holidays on different occasions. A proposal to this effect has been sent by the State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT) to the Directorate of School Education on 20-09-2022.
|Name of Holidays||Dasara Holidays 2022|
|Title||Dasara Holidays to TS Schools 2022|
|Dasara Holidays||26-09-2022 to 09-10-2022 (14 days)|
|School Last Working Day for Dasara Holidays||25-09-2022|
|School reopening day after Dasara holidays||10-10-2022|
|Proceedings||Rc.No.5536, Dated: 03-09-2021|
|School Academic Calendar||TS School Academic Calendar 2022-2023|
In this regard, it is observed that some of the management of private schools are not following the academic calendar and running the schools during the Dasara Vacation. The DEOs are instructed to take this issue seriously and take immediate action as per the rules in vogue. – Dasara Holidays to AP Schools, Check details from here
Instructions may be issued to all the DyEOs, MEOs to monitor the closure of all types of schools for Dasara Vacation i.e., 26-09-2022 to 09-09-2022 (14 days) and issue circulars to all private schools to follow the vacation and other matters as per the academic calendar communicated. DEOs are also directed to issue a press release in the local dailies for the strict observations of Dasara Vacation and serious action may be initiated for deviation if any against the managements.
RC.Spl/C1 Instructions on 1st term holidays on the occasion of Batukamma and Dussehra festivals in the State of Telangana: Instructions on 1st term holidays on the occasion of Batukamma and Dussehra festivals to all schools under all managements in the State of Telangana. Proceeding Of The District Educational Officer, Ranga Reddy District.
Subject: School Education Availing holidays Declared 1st term holidays on the occasion of Batukamma and Dussehra festivals to all schools under all managements in the State of Telangana schools shall not run in term/public holidays-Orders issued Reg.
1. AP Education Act 1 of 82.
2. RTE Act-2009.
3. G.O.Ms.No.1, Edn, Dt:01.01.1994.
4.Academic Calendar-2020-2020 of School Education dept., Government of Telangana.
Order: With reference to the subject cited, it is hereby informed to all the Correspondents of Private Recognized Schools in R.R. District, that the Govt. of Telangana has declared 1st term holidays to all the schools commencing on the occasion of Batukamma and Dussehra festivals. Accordingly, all the management of Private schools, in R.R Dist are hereby instructed to follow the Term Holidays scrupulously.
It was observed by the undersigned that, in the preceded years several complaints were received complaining that, certain Private School managements were not following the Public/ Term/General holidays prescribed by the Government. Even after issuing several instructions to the concerned managements, they have repeated the same and also observed the following deviations by the undersigned.
1. During term/public holidays some of the schools are partially functioned.
2. Some of the schools functioned in a full day.
3. Some of the schools are conducting classes for 10th class students and they named that, those are remedial classes.
4. Some of the schools are conducting tuitions in late hours.
5. During the holidays some of the schools are conducting classes in separate buildings.
6. Some of the schools are not following the school timings prescribed by
the Government and they run the school in late hours.
All the schools functioning under the control of different Boards/Societies/Trusts of State & Central Government will also come under the administrative control of the School Education Department of Government of Telangana. So they should have to follow the rules/instructions issued by the department from time to time.
Further, it is informed that, for establishing a school, the management should abide by the following terms and conditions (where it is clearly mentioned in their permission and recognition order copies). Batukamma & Dasara Festivals Holidays to TS Schools.
- The school timings, vacations and mid-term holidays shall be prescribed by the Government from time to time.
- The permission accorded by the department is subject to conditions that, if it is found later that the school has not fulfilled the pre-requisite conditions under AP Education Act 1982 reported by State Level Inspection Teams and Vigilance Committee, the permission now being granted is liable to be withdrawn at once.
- The recognition shall be withdrawn if the contravention of the provisions of the Act. The rules and conditions of recognition are found and proved.
- The recognition granted by the department is liable for withdrawal by the competent authority for violating the rule as prescribed in the GO Ms. No.1 Edn Dated: 01.01.1994 and subsequent G.Os and instructions issued by the authorities from time to time.
All the management of Private recognized institutions are hereby instructed to follow the orders issued by the Govt. authorities on par with Govt. schools, especially schools shall not be run in term/public holidays.
Even after clear instructions, if any deviation brought to the notice of the undersigned, the school shall be de-recognized as per AP Education Act 1982 under rule 21 sub-rule(3) and as per RTE Act 2009 under section(14)(29) and as per G.O.Ms.No.1, Edn, Dt:01.01.1994 under rule(10) and (11) without any further correspondence.
Dasara holidays for Telangana junior colleges
TELANGANA STATE BOARD OF INTERMEDIATE EDUCATION, VIDHYA BHAVAN, NAMPALLY, HYDERABAD; PRESS RELEASE: All the Principals of Junior Colleges and Composite Degree Colleges offering two-year Intermediate Courses in Telangana State are hereby informed that the holidays are declared from 02-10-2022 to 09-10-2022 (8 days) (Both days inclusive) and are instructed not to conduct any classes for the students during the said period. After the above holidays, the Junior Colleges shall reopen on 10-10-2022.
In view of the above, all the Principals and Managements are requested to adhere to the above schedule strictly. Further, the Principals and Managements of Private Unaided Junior Colleges in the State are instructed not to conduct any classes during the period of above said Holidays. Violation of Instructions shall be viewed seriously and action will be initiated against the erring Managements / Principals including disaffiliation.
Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education (TS BIE) has announced Dasara holidays (first term) for all junior colleges in the State from October 2 to 9. After first term holidays, the colleges will reopen on October 10. The Board directed principals of all junior colleges to adhere to holidays schedule strictly. It instructed principals and managements of private unaided junior colleges not to conduct any classes during Dasara holidays. Violations of instructions would be viewed seriously and action including disaffiliation would be initiated against erring managements, the Board said.
TS Jr Colleges Dasara Holidays for 2022-2023:
- TS Jr Colleges Dasara Festivals Holidays: 02-10-2022 to 09-10-2022 (8 days)
- TS Jr Colleges Last Working Day for Dasara Holidays: 01-10-2022
- TS Jr Colleges Reopening Day after Dasara Holidays: 10-10-2022
TS Schools Dasara Holidays for 2022-2023:
- TS Schools Dasara Festivals Holidays: 26-09-2022 to 09-10-2022 (14 days)
- School Last Working Day for Dasara Holidays: 25-09-2022
- School Reopening Day after Dasara Holidays: 10-10-2022
TS Schools Dasara Holidays for 2021-2022:
- TS Schools Dasara Festivals Holidays: 06-10-2021 to 17-10-2021 (12 days)
- School Last Working Day for Dasara Holidays: 05-10-2021
- School Reopening Day after Dasara Holidays: 18-10-2021
TS Schools Dasara Holidays for 2019-2020:
- TS Schools Dasara Festivals Holidays: 28-09-2019 to 13-10-2019 (16 days)
- School Last Working Day for Dasara Holidays: 27-09-2019
- School Reopening Day after Dasara Holidays: 14-10-2019
TS Schools Dasara Holidays for 2018-2019:
- TS Schools Dasara Festivals Holidays: 09-10-2018 to 21-10-2018 (13 days)
- School Last Working Day for Dasara Holidays: 08-10-2018
- School Reopening Day after Dasara Holidays: 22-10-2018
- Check more details from here