Instructions on Teachers Leave Application, The District Educational Officer, Ranga Reddy District has issued a proceedings to all the Deputy Educational officers and Mandal Educational Officers in the District on September 13, 2014.
In this regarding certain instructions have been issued concerned officials on Teachers Leave Permission. That proceedings details are provided here.
Subject: School Education- Teachers should not leave the school premises without leave and prior permission of the concerned officer – instructions- issued
The District Educational Officer, Ranga Reddy District is observed that the following lapses have been noticed at the time of visit.
- Certain teachers were absent and leaving the school without leave application and prior permission.
- Certain teachers left the school during the working hours for attending meeting etc., and noted as on duty.
- Certain teachers are absent to duty from long period without information to the DEO/MEO by the HM’s / Teachers.
- Some of the schools were not maintained movement and CL Account Register.
Instructions on Teachers Leave Application
Therefore the following instructions have been issued to the teachers, the teacher has to be in school during the school hours i.e., 9.00 AM to 04.00 PM for primary school and 09.00 Am to 04.30 PM for Upper Primary and High School and maintain revised register timings.
- The teachers works in PS/UPS has to the leave permission from the Head Master and submit the leave application well in advance.
- The Head Mater’s of PS/UPS has to obtain leave permission from the MEO concerned well in advance.
- The teachers worked in the High School they have to obtain permission from the HM’s concerned well in advance.
- The Head Master’s of High School are to be taken permission from the DyEO’s concerned.
- The MEO/DyEO have to be taken permission from the DEO well in advance.
- Maintain the movement and CL Account register in all the schools.
Therefore all the DyEo’s and MEO’s in the district are responsible to serve a copy to all the HMS’s of School in their jurisdiction immediately and requested to see that the instructions has to be followed without any lapses if any lapse noticed to the DEO, concerned HM/MEO/Dyputy Educational Officer held responsible.