Apply for Navodaya Entrance Exam: Navodaya Entrance Exam 2022 (JNVST 2022) would be released by Navodaya Vidyalay Samiti every year for filling up Class 6th vacant seats in Navodaya Vidyalayas. JNV Selection Test would be released on its web portal, http://navodaya.gov.in/.
Navodaya Entrance Exam 2022 Class VI Registration has been started by NVS (Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti) for Admission in to 6th Class in Navodaya Vidyalayas for the academic year 2022-2023. Interested 5th Class studying students may apply through Online mode at given link below.
Simple steps to provided here for How to apply for Navodaya Entrance Exam 2022 and how to submit JNVST Online application at Navodaya Class Six Admission web portal.
NVS Application Form 2022 Details
|Name Of The application||NVS Application Form 2022|
|Inviting University Name||Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti|
|Full-Form||Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test Application|
|Starting Date To Apply||To be notified|
|Closing Date To Apply||30-11-2021|
|For Admission Into||6th Class|
|JNV 6th Class Admission||JNVST Registration|
- Navodaya Admissions 2021: Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya will soon end the online application process of the Class 6 admissions.
- Exam date for Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test 2021: The selection test will be conducted on 30-04-2022, at 11:15 am in one phase for all Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas.
- Admit Cards download date for JNV admissions 2021: 15 days before the exam date.
- Result date for Class 6 Navodaya Admissions 2021: 15 days after the conduct of exam.
JNV Admission Eligibility
Online registration for admission can be done now. Students who are studying Class V during the Academic Session-2022-2023 in one of the government/ government-recognized schools of the district where the JNV is functioning and where admission is sought are eligible to apply. Selection test for admission to Class VI will be conducted on 30-04-2022 in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya of concerned district/ any other centre allotted by NVS.
Basis of admission For class 6 admission, students will be enrolled on the basis of their performance in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test (JNVST) 2022. The candidates can submit their application forms online through the official website of JNV – navodaya.gov.in.
Students have to enter the login credentials that include username/registration, password and captcha code. Submit the personal details and upload the scanned copy of the documents and submit. Candidates can check the official site of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti to know more about the admission process.
The JNV Selection Test 2022 for class sixth admission would be conducted on April 6, 2021, at various Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas across India. The Navodaya Admit Cards for Class VI entrance test would be made available on the official website from 01-04-2022, onward, till the exam date.
The results of the JNV Selection Test 2022 is expected to be announced by the last week of May 2021. The exam score will be valid for all the 626 Jawahar Navodya Vidyalaya across the country. The results of the test will be made available at the office of:
1) Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya
2) District Education Officer
3) District Magistrate
4) Deputy Commissioner, Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti of the region
5) The official website of the Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti – www.navodaya.gov.in
The selected students will also be informed through SMS on their registered number followed by a speed post.
JNVST 2022 Registration process:
The application process includes two stages. Stage one requires online registration followed by submission of personal details. Personal details include uploading images. Scanned copy of the signature of the ward and parents along with an image of the candidate and relevant certificates.
Online Application Process Involves 2 Steps:
- STEP One: Registration.
- STEP Two: Submission of Personal Details (including uploading of Images).
How to register for JNV Selection Test?
- Log on to the official website, navodaya.gov.in
- On the homepage, you will see a link which says, ‘Link for class VI JNVST 2021 Registration’ under ‘Admissions in JNVs’
- Click on the same
- Fill the details (Username and password and captcha code) for login
- Complete the application process
Important Documents and Copies for Applying:
Kindly keep the scanned copy of
- Candidate’s signature,
- Parent’s signature,
- Candidate’s photograph and
- Class V certificate (Size:10-100 KB in .JPG/.jpg format) ready before filling up personal details.
- If all the steps are not completed, then your candidature will not be considered.
How to Apply for JNVST?
Students can apply for the admission entrance test until the extended date through the official site of navodaya.gov.in. Students have to enter the login credentials that include username/registration, password and captcha code. Submit the personal details and upload the scanned copy of the documents and submit. Candidates can check the official site of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti to know more about the admission process
- Visit the NVS online website: navodya.gov.in
- A pop-up box ‘Admission in JNVs will open
- Click on the link under ‘link for Class VI JNVST 2021 Registration’
- A new window web page will open
- Fill in user id and create a password (for those who have registered before)
- Those who are registering for the first time click on the link in bold (note: click here for registration phase -I)
- Fill in the required detail including the scanned copy of certificates.
Note: To complete both steps of application, one also has to verify their documents. Those who do not fulfil both the steps might be disqualified, according to the official release. For more details, interested people can visit the official website: navodya.govin.