Jharkhand Academic Council, JAC has released the Jharkhand 10th Result 2024 or Jharkhand Class 10 Result 2024 on its official website, https://jac.jharkhand.gov.in/jac/.
The result is now available online on jac.jharkhand.gov.in. Students who have registered for the matric board examinations can check result on the JAC Examination result web portal by using login details.
JAC Class 10 Board Exams were conducted as per the schedule for this year. JAC 10th Result has been prepared based on an alternative evaluation criteria released by the board.
For computing class 10 marks, a student’s performance in class 9 has been taken into account. For this, 80% weightage was given to theory exams and 20% weightage was given to practical exams. For subjects that don’t have any practical marks, will be evaluated based on the internal assessment of those subjects.
JAC Class 10 Result Important Details
- Previous year, JAC 10th Result declared on June 30.
- Jharkhand 10th exams were not held due to the pandemic
- Practical examinations were completed
- Jharkhand 10th Results declared on basis of class 9 results and internal assessment/practical exams.
- Keep checking the official site shared above for more updates on JAC 10th Result.
|Name of the result||Jharkhand 10th Result 2024|
|Title||Check the Jharkhand 10th Class Result 2024|
|Subject||RBSE will release Jharkhand Class 10 Result 2024|
|Result date||June 2024|
|10th exams||held from March – April 2024|
|Result web portal||https://www.jacresults.com/|
How to Check Jharkhand 10th Result?
The Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC) declared the JAC Class 10th Result on the official website of the Council – jacresults.com.
Students who have registered for the JAC Class 10 Examinations are advised to visit the official website of the Council to check and download the result. Candidates can follow the step-by-step guide provided below to check and download the JAC 10th result.
- Open the official website of JAC, https://jac.jharkhand.gov.in/ in your device by entering the website address in browser.
- On the JAC website home page, click examination result link under the recent announcements section.
- Then results of examination web page will be appeared in your device.
- On the examination result web page, click on the Results of Annual Secondary Examination Link.
- Then result checking web page will be displayed.
- On the result checking web application, enter the roll number, roll code in the given boxes and click on the submit button. Your 10th class result will be opened.
- Download the 10th class result, take a print it and preserve it future reference.
FAQs on JAC 10th Result
What to do if not happy with results?
JAC will conduct special exams for students not happy with their marks. However, the exact dates of the exams are not announced yet. It will be held once the pandemic situation normalises.
Don’t have roll number, what to do?
To check Jharkhand Board matric results, students need to have the class 10 roll number with them. Since the exams were cancelled the board roll numbers were not issued to many students. In such cases, students need to get in touch with their respective schools and obtain their registration.
What to check in Marksheets?
Since print out of online result will act as provisional marksheet students need to ensure that there is no error in the same. Basic things to check in marksheet include – Name, spelling of name, parents’ name, school, subjects; Totaling of marks and percentage calculation and Pass/ Fail status. In case of any error students need to get in touch with the authorities at the earliest.
How to download mark sheet?
Since the results are being announced online, students will have to download their mark sheets in online mode as well. The print-out of the online result will act as a provisional mark sheet.
What are the websites to check result?
The Jharkhand Board declare results at the official website, jac.nic.in. Students can also check results at the following websites, jac.nic.in; jacresults.com; jac.jharkhand.gov.in; jharresults.nic.in.