JNVS Navodaya Class XI Inter Admission Selection list Result (Merit list Results) 2021 would be released on its Navodya Web Portal after completion of application process. NVS has published the Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Class XI Admission 2021 Notification on 13-08-2020. Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti has released the Navodaya Class XI Admission Result 2020 on its web portal.
Students who have applied for this admission stream they can download result from the official website. NVS has recently uploaded the State wise List of Selected Candidates for Class XI Admissions for 2020-2021 on the admission web portal. Candidates may download the class XI lateral entry 2020 result and check your name in this PDF file using Cntrl + F command when you are opening it.
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti invites the application forms from the eligible students for admission to Class XI against the vacant seats likely to be available in JNVs during the academic year 2020-2021. Admission will be made on the basis of performance of students in Class X Board Examinations certificate by CBSE / State Education Board.
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti has to be announced the result of class XI Lateral Entry exam 2020. The result released in September, on the official website of NVS – navodaya.gov.in. The candidates who appeared for the NVS Class XI exam are advised to visit the official website of the NVS to download their result online.
The candidates can also click on the direct link of the result provided below. The result is available region-wise for all the regions including – Pune, Jaipur, Patna, Lucknow, Hyderabad, Chandigarh and Bhopal.
Navodaya Class XI Result 2020
|Navodaya Result 2021||JNVST Result 2021 Class 11th|
|Conducting Agency Name||Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti|
|Title||JNVS Navodaya Class XI Inter Admission Selection list Result|
|Subject||NVS release JNVST Class XI Inter Admission Result|
|Full-Form||Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Class XI Inter Admissions|
|Name Of The Department||MHRD|
|Announcement of Results||One week after the application process|
|Counselling begins||One week after the result announcement|
|For Admission Into||Class XI Inter|
How to Check the NVS Results (JNVST Class XI Lateral Entry Result): The candidates can follow the steps provided below to check and download their result from the official website:
- Open the official website of the NVS – navodaya.gov.in
- On the homepage, you will find the link of the result, click on it
- It will redirect to a new page where
- Click on the respective result link
- Check your name and details in the merit list
Navodaya Class XI Inter first year admissions Selection list/ Merit list 2020: Select list of students for admission to Class XI through Lateral entry against vacant seats has been released. The parents/guardians of selected students may take the following steps for admission to Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya:
1. Formats for submission of details may be downloaded
2. Filled in formats are to be submitted to the Principal of JNV concerned as per schedule.
3. Certificates from the competent authority in respect of Rural, OBC, SC, ST and Disability as applicable are to be submitted to the JNV for verification of documents / eligibility to confirm admission to Class XI.
After verification, JNVs will confirm the admission, if the candidate found eligible as per NVS norms.
It is informed that admission will be given to the selected candidates only after due verification of the documents. Parents are advised not to take TC from the previous school until the admission is confirmed by the JNV. Admission to JNVs is done free of cost.
No fee is to be paid to school authority for admission to Class- XI. The parents/students are required to approach directly the Principal of the JNV concerned.
For any complaints in the process of admission, E-mail may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Online applications are invited for admission to Class XI of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas of the Districts during the academic year 2020-2021, against the vacant seats, which are likely to be available in JNVs during the academic year 2020-2021.
Admission will be made on the basis of performance of students in Class X Board Examination conducted by CBSE / State or other recognised Educational Boards.
Admissions to class XI for the session 2020-2020 in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas against available Vacancies will be done. Eligibility for admission is Class X pass during the session 2020-21 from a recognized school (affiliated to CBSE or any other State Education Board) of the district where JNV is located.
Admission will be confirmed on District-merit basis of the concerned JNV. Unfilled vacancies if any available in the District will be filled through state merit subsequently, if opted by the candidates. For further details, kindly refer NVS, RO, Hyderabad website: navodayahyd.gov.in.
JNVS Objectives: The main objectives of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti as set forth in the Memorandum of Association are:
1. To provide good quality modern education including a strong component of culture, inculcation of values, awareness of the environment, adventure activities and physical education to the talented children predominantly from the rural areas, without regard to their family’s socio-economic condition.
2. To ensure that all students of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti attain a reasonable level of competence in three languages as envisaged in Three Language Formula; and
3. To serve, in each district, as focal point for improvement in the quality of school education in general, through sharing of experiences and facilities.
Navodaya Salient Features:
1. Good quality modern education for talented children predominantly from rural areas.
2. Candidates – Rural, at least 75% Urban, utmost 25%.
3. Reservation of seats for students from SC/ST categories in proportion to their population in the district subject to the national minimum.
4. Reservation of seats for girls – 33%.
5. Co-educational and fully residential, up to Class-XII.
6. Location – usually in rural areas. One the basis of offer of cost free land and rent free temporary buildings by State/UT Governments.
7. Free education including boarding and lodging as well as expenses on Uniforms, Text Books, and Stationery etc.
8. Affiliated to CBSE.
9. Admission is Class-VI only through objective type test designed and conducted by CBSE in the concerned district.
10. Implementation of Three-Language Formula.
11. Regional languages as medium of instruction for first three years. Hindi/English afterwards.
12. 30% of students in Class-XI from a Vidyalaya located in one linguistic area spend one academic year in a Vidyalaya in a different linguistic region to promote national integration through understanding of the diversity and plurality of country’s cultures and people.
Admission will be made on the basis of performance of students in Class X Board Examinations certificate by CBSE / State Education Board.
The Principal of the concerned JNV shall work out vacancies in various streams of Class-XI immediately on receipt of CBSE result in respect of this Vidyalaya. The vacant seats available in each JNV will be notified in local newspaper by the concerned JNV.
Eligibility Criteria: 1. Students seeking admission to Class XI shall be within the age limit up to 14-18 years as on 1st July 2020.
2. The candidate must have passed Class X from a recognized school (affiliated to CBSE or any other State Education Board) of the district where the JNV is located during the academic session 2019-2020.
3. The merit list will be prepared as per marks obtained by the applicant in Class X Board Exam and the admission will be given as per eligibility of candidate and the seats available in the JNVs concerned.
4. A common merit list will be prepared against all the existing vacancies at State level for admission to Class XI based on available vacancies from the district/nearby districts JNVs.
Applicants must indicate his/her preference for admission in various JNVs in the State in which he/she is residing in his/her application form.
Selected candidates from the District will be admitted in concerned JNV to the extent of available vacancies. For remaining candidates allocation of JNV will be made based on the list of available vacancies and preferences given by the candidates.
5. The candidates must have reasonable competency in English and Hindi.
Scheme of Studies: Streams available in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas will be allotted to students as per the criteria decided by the Samiti for allocation of streams to existing students joining Class-XI .
Relaxation of marks for admission to Science/Commerce Streams in Class-XI: It may be ensured that weightage is given to the eligible Sports/NCC/Scout/Guide students for admission to various streams in Class-XI in accordance with the criteria decided by the Samiti.
How to Apply: Candidates may apply through Online mode only at website: nvsadmissionclasseleven.in
About JNVS: As envisaged in National Policy of Education (NEP), 1986, Govt. of India has set up co-educational, fully residential institutions named Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas in 34 State / UTs excluding Tamil Nadu. At present 598 such Vidyalayas have been sanctioned, one in each district.
The main objective of these Vidyalayas is to provide good quality modern education including a strong component of culture, inculcation of moral values, awareness of the environment, adventure activities and physical education to the talented children predominantly from the rural areas, irrespective to their family’s socio-economic condition.
For more details @ regional wise web portals.