Karimnagar District has issued Physically Handicapped Group IV and Non-Group IV Backlog posts Notification earmarked for Physically Handicapped in various departments in Karimnagar District. For the Physically Handicapped Group – IV posts and Non-Group IV posts appointment.
Applications are invited from the eligible Candidates either by post or in-person to be submitted in the office of the district collector office, Karimnagar, within 15 days from the date of this notification With necessary proof of documents. Applications are invited from eligible S.C. and S.T. candidates for appointment as Jr. Assistant/ Typist/ Jr. Stenographer, etc.,
Details of vacancies of the posts:
A) Group – IV Posts:
1. Junior Assistant: No.of vacancies(02)
Eligibility: Pass in Degree recognized by any university, Computer knowledge essential. Selected candidates must pass in office automation Software conducted by recruiting agency.
2. Typist: No.of vacancies(02),
Eligibility: degree pass from any recognized university, typewriting Telugu & English higher grade pass, pass in type writing Telugu and English lower grade. Computer knowledge essential. Selected candidates must pass office automation software conducted by recruiting agency.
3. Jr. Stenographer (LD cadre) : 01 Post
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree. Typewriting by the Higher Grade in the relevant language and Shorthand by the Higher Grade in the relevant language.
The minimum age for the candidate should be atleast completion of 18 years as on date: 01.07.2016 and maximum age should not be more than 44 years.
1. The affidavit of disability document issued by the district (the said Certificate) should be attached with the application.
2. Candidates should enclose the Xerox copies of the proof of Documents duly attested by gazatted officer educational Qualifications/date of Birth/other qualifications along with applicants.
3. The latest Photograph should be enclosed with the application. The Candidate should sign on the front side of the photograph with ink. One should be affixed to the application, and another should be pinned.
4. 4th to 10th class study certificate should be enclosed if Blind and Dumb Candidates have studied in special schools of other areas, their parents domcile area will be recognized as residential area. Domcile Attested Certificate issued by concerned tehsildar should be enclosed otherwise they will be considered as non local. If the above Mentioned attested copies are not enclosed the application will be rejected. Candidates are needed to apply for each post separately.
How to Apply:
The Completed Applications should reach O/o District Collector on the prescribed date i.e., 10-07-2016 before 5 PM in person if Studied in private schools in the Govt. School of Karimnagar or govt. Recognised private school up to 4th to 10th class the Bonafide certificate should be enclosed only local candidates of Karimnagar District should apply for the post. Details of vacancies of various category posts are given below. Depending upon the circumstances the Number of vacancies may increase or decrease. An envelope duly affixed Rs.15/- postal Stamp and self addressed should be enclosed with the application.
Note: Blind Candidates passed 10th class Direct without 7th class qualification can also apply for attender post. But their applications will be considered only when candidates with 7th class qualifications are not available.
1. Notification issued date: June 2023
2. Last date for Submission of Applications: July 2023
3. For particular visit the Karimnagar District web portal: http://karimnagar.nic.in/ or Contact the concerned District Collector Office officials. Karimnagar Group IV, Non Group Posts Recruitment Notification