Kerala SET Admit card 2023. The Lal Bahadur Shastri Centre , Trivandrum will release the admit card for Kerala State Eligibility Test on its official website. Candidates who have registered for the KSET 2023 will be able to download their hall tickets online at lbsedp.lbscentre.in.
Kerala State Eligibility Test or Kerala SET is a mandatory requirement for appointment as higher secondary school teachers in the state. The LBS Centre for Science and Technology, Thiruvananthapuram, conducts the SET on the basis of the syllabus approved by the Board of Examinations.
The exam is held for 31 subjects. There will be two papers in KSET. Paper 1 will be common to all and paper 2 will be based on subject of specialisation of the candidate at the postgraduate level.
The pass mark in the exam is 48 marks. Candidates belonging to OBC (non creamy layer) have to secure minimum of 45 marks to pass and candidates belonging to differently abled, SC, ST categories have to secure 40 marks to pass.
|Name of the admit card||Kerala State Eligibility Test Admit Card 2023|
|Title||Download the Kerala SET Exam Admit Card 2023|
|Subject||LBS Centre for Science & Technology has released KSET Admit Card 2023|
|Exam Date||January 2023|
|Website||http://lbsedp.lbscentre.in/setjan22/ (January 2022)|
The answer keys of all subjects will be published in the official websites of the LBS Centre immediately after the examination. Complaints, if any, from the candidates regarding the answer keys may be sent to the Director, LBS Centre, in writing, within five calendar days from the date of publication of the keys.
How to download Kerala SET Admit Card 2023?
LBS Centre for Science and Technology, Kerala has released Kerala SET Exam Admit Card on its web portal, http://lbsedp.lbscentre.in. Candidates who have registered the Kerala State Eligibility Test (KSET) for Assistant Professorship can check details and download the admit card from the Hall Ticket web page. Candidates may follow the below given simple steps to downloading the admission ticket.
- Go to the official website of KSET
Candidates can visit the official website of Kerala SET by entering the web address http://lbsedp.lbscentre.in in your device browser and press the enter button. Then, KSET – Kerala State Eligibility Test web portal will be displayed in your device.
- Click on the admit card link
When you reach the Kerala SET website, click on the 'Admit card' link in the study info drop down list. Then, Hall Ticket download web page will appear in your device.
- Enter details
By clicking on the 'Hall Ticket' link, then another web page will be appeared in your device. Key in your credentials and login.
- Download Hall Ticket PDF
Once you reach the hall ticket downloading web page, you can click on the hall ticket download link. Then, particular link will be opened in your browser.
- Check your details
After downloading the hall ticket, you can check your details in this admit card. If you found any errors in this, may contact the help desk.
Download KSET admit card From Here
Now, with the Kerala SET exam date 2023 in hand, it is time to look at the exam day guidelines that must be followed for the smooth conduct of the examination. In addition to that, there are some preparation tips that can also be helpful at present. Before that, let’s take a look at the important guidelines.
- Every candidate must be present at the examination hall at least thirty (30) minutes prior to the commencement of the exam. The prescribed time can also be checked from the admit cards.
- Candidates will be given question booklets that will basically be the question paper. They will contain the booklet numbers along with the versions (A or B) on the front page. Hence, candidates must mark the booklet number and version on the OMR sheet carefully.
- No one will be permitted to use calculators, mobile phones or any other electrical equipment inside the Kerala SET 2023 examination hall. Candidates have to do all sorts of rough work or calculations on the blank sheet provided inside the question booklet. They must also follow the instructions carefully as mentioned in the admit cards.
- Examinees should also carry valid ID proof that must be produced to get entry. In absence of the hall ticket, the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the exam.
- While doing the Kerala SET preparation 2023, candidates must not only focus on the type of questions that have been asked previously. After knowing the different types of questions, one can develop a smart strategy while marking the answers.
- One should go through the Kerala set previous year question papers without fail. This will help them analyse the time that is needed to revise the subject on a daily basis.
- Candidates who are appearing for the Science and Math based subjects must go through the important formulas and revise them every day. Other than that, prepare one’s mind to perform efficiently on the examination day.
Where can I download Admit Card?
Registered candidates can download the Kerala SET exam admit card from the official website, lbscentre.kerala.gov.in.
Which board will release the Admit card?
The LBS Centre for Science & Technology will release the admit card for the Kerala State Eligibility Test (KSET) on its official website.
What is the KSET Exam Date?
The KSET written examination is scheduled to be conducted on January 9.
What are the details required for downloading admit card?
KSET Registration number and candidate's date of birth are required for downloading the KSET Examination admit card.