KSET Admit Card 2021 would be released by the University of Mysore, Karnataka State on its official website for http://kset.uni-mysore.ac.in/. Candidates who will be appearing the Karnataka State Eligibility Test can check details and download the Karnataka SET Admit card with using login details.
As per the latest news, KSET exam date 2021 has been announced by the University of Mysore. According to the latest information, Karnataka State Eligibility Test (KSET) 2021 for Assistant Professorship will be held on April 25, 2021 and now has been further postponed. The roll numbers of all the candidates who have registered online for the KSET examination were allotted at the eleven centers where the test will be conducted in Karnataka State.*
Karnataka State Eligibility Test (KSET) 2021 for assistant professor has been postponed till further notice. The exam was to be held on April 11. The new dates are yet to be announced. Candidates who clear KSET 2021 are eligible for recruitment for the post of assistant professor. According to the University of Mysore, the exam conducting institute.
The test will be consisting of two papers. Both the papers will consist of only objective type Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQs). The paper I will consist of 50 objective-type compulsory questions each carrying two marks. The questions which will be of general nature, intended to assess the teaching/research aptitude of the candidate.
|Name of the Admit Card||KSET Admit Card 2021|
|Title||Download Karnataka Admit Card 2021|
|Subject||University of Mysore, Karnataka State will released KSET Admit Cards 2021 on its website|
|Exam Date||25-04-2021 (Postponed)|
In paper-II candidate will have to answer 100 objective-type questions each for two marks. This will be specific to the subject selected by the candidate. To pass the exam, students need to obtain at least 40 per cent aggregate marks in both paper-I and paper-II. For reserved category candidates, the passing marks are 35 per cent, taken both papers together.
The number of candidates to be qualified (total slots) for Eligibility for assistant professors will be equal to 6 per cent of the candidates who appeared in both the papers, as per rules.
How to download KSET admit card 2021:
- Visit the official website at http://kset.uni-mysore.ac.in/
- On the homepage, click on the link that reads, “Download KSET Admit Card”
- A new page will appear on the display screen
- Key in your credentials and login
- The Karnataka SET admit card 2021 will be displayed on the screen
- Download the admit card and take its print out for future use.
Candidates have to carry their admit card to the examination center along with photo id proof. The examination hall will be opened 30 minutes before the time specified for the commencement of the examination.
Items permitted into the examination hall for Candidates
- Students shall be present 2 hours before the test time at the examination center.
- Maintaining social distancing.
- Wearing Masks on your face.
- Gloves on hand.
- Personal transparent water bottle.
- Personal small hand sanitizer (50 ml).
- Exam-related documents as instructed (Admit Card, ID card, etc).
- The use of calculators or Log-tables is not permitted. Mobile phones, pagers, electronic devices, bits of paper, book/notebooks, etc., inside examination halls are strictly prohibited