University of Mysore will release the KSET answer key 2024 of Karnataka State Eligibility Test on its official website http://kset.uni-mysore.ac.in/.
Candidates, who have appeared for the KSET 2024 examination, can now check provisional key online on the official website.
Candidates, who are not satisfied with Provisional Key Answers, may challenge by submitting application form paying a sum of Rs.1000 per question, which is refundable in case candidates claim is correct.
The KSET decision on the challenges shall be final and the result declared on the basis of Final Answer Keys which will be notified on the KSET website.
The University of Mysore has released the answer key of Karnataka State Eligibility Test 2024. Candidates who appeared for the examination can check the answer key on its official website.
Those not satisfied with the answer key may challenge the same by submitting the application form with a fee of Rs 1000. KSET is conducted for recruiting suitable candidates for the post of assistant professor or lecturer in Karnataka.
|Name Of The Answer Key||KSET Preliminary Answer Key 2024|
|Title||Download KSET Preliminary Key 2024|
|Subject||University of Mysore has released Answer Key of KSET 2024|
|Last to raise Objections on Key||See on the website|
Instructions for raising objections on Preliminary Key:
- Candidate should use Master Question Paper only for the purpose of raising Objections on Preliminary Key.
- Raise the Objection(s) corresponding to the options given in the ‘Master Question Paper’ only.
- All objections of the candidate’s responses should be based on Master Question Paper Only.
- The candidate can raise objection(s) on any number of question(s) but only ‘ONCE’.
- The Objection(s) submitted without proper justification will be summarily rejected.
- The Decision of Key Committee is final and will be considered for Evaluation.
- The objections on the preliminary key will be received through proper channel only within the stipulated period.
- Objections raised should be in the given format only.
KSET Provisional Answer Key
The KSET would display Provisional Key Answer on the KSET website one week after the
test is over. http://kset.uni-mysore.ac.in to provide an opportunity to the candidates to
challenge the Provisional Key Answer.
The candidate will be given an opportunity to make a challenge, offline against the Provisional Key Answer by submitting application form paying a sum of Rs.1000/- per question (payable in favor of The Co-ordinator, KSET Center, UOM, Mysore), which is refundable in any case challenge is successful.
- There is no provision for re-evaluation or re-totaling.
- The KSET decision on the challenges shall be final and the result will be declared on the basis of Final Answer keys which will be notified on the KSET website.
- No grievance with regard to KSET answer key(s) after declaration of result of KSET 2024 will be entertained.
- The decision of the KSET Authorities shall be final in all matters.
- KSET Authority will not issue any marks sheet to qualified / non-qualified candidates.
How to download KSET 2024 Answer key?
University of Mysore, Karnataka has released KSET provisional answer key on its web portal, http://kset.uni-mysore.ac.in.
Candidates who have appeared the Karnataka State Eligibility Test (KSET) for Assistant Professorship can check details and download the answer key from the Previous Question Papers and Key Answers web page. Candidates may follow the below given simple steps to downloading the answer key.
- Candidates can visit the official website of KSET by entering the web address http://kset.uni-mysore.ac.in in your device browser and press the enter button.
- Then, KSET – Karnataka State Eligibility Test web portal will be displayed in your device.
- When you reach the KSET website, click on the ‘Question Papers and Key Answers’ link in the study info drop down list.
- Then, Previous Question Papers and Key Answers web page will appear in your device.
- By clicking on the 2024 ‘Provisional Key Answers’ link, Index of key answers 2024 web page will be appeared in your device.
- Once you reach the list of subject wise answer key web page, you can click on the particular subject answer key.
- Then, particular subject answer key will be opened in your browser.
- After downloading the particular subject answer key, you can check your score with this answer key.
- If you not satisfied with Provisional Key Answers, may challenge by submitting application form.
How to raise objections on KSET 2024 Answer Key
As per the official notice by KSET, ‘Candidates, who are not satisfied with Provisional Key Answers, may challenge by submitting application form paying a sum of Rs.1000/- per question, which is refundable in case candidates claim is correct.
The KSET decision on the challenges shall be final and the result will be declared on the basis of Final Answer Keys which will be notified on the KSET website.’
- Go to the official website of KSET
- Under the news and event section, click on the submission of objection link
- A form will open on the screen. Download it and take a print out
- Write your objections.
- It will have to be sent by post to ‘KSET Center, University of Mysore, Moulya Bhavan, Manasagangothri, Mysuru 570006’.
- For the fee payment, candidates will also make a demand draft of Rs 1000 in favour of the KSET coordinator
FAQs on KSET Answer Key
When will KSET Answer Key be displayed on website?
Exact date of KSET Answer key display would be communicated after the examination on the website. The provisional Answer Keys are likely to be displayed on the website after the conduct of test.
I am not satisfied with KSET answer key, how can I challenge?
Candidates, who are not satisfied with the KSET answer key, may challenge by filling application form and send the above said address within a specified period
Where can I download the KSET Answer Key?
Candidates can download the KSET provisional answer key from the Karnataka State Eligibility Test website, http://kset.uni-mysore.ac.in/ the same in the given stipulated time.
Will I get an opportunity to view my KSET responses?
Yes, After the conduct of KSET examination, the question paper, recorded responses will be made available on the website, http://kset.uni-mysore.ac.in. Candidate can get opportunity to view your KSET responses.
Will I get an opportunity to view the KSET questions and the answers?
Yes, After the conduct of KSET examination, the question paper and the answers will be made available on the website, http://kset.uni-mysore.ac.in. Candidate can get opportunity to view the KSET questions and the answers.
Will I get an opportunity to challenge the answers, in case answer to any question is incorrect?
Yes, After the conduct of KSET examination, key answers will be made available on the website, http://kset.uni-mysore.ac.in. Candidate can get opportunity to challenge the answers, in case answer to any question is incorrect.
Candidates are advised to remain in touch with the KSET website for the exact dates and other updates.