KNRUHS Ayush PG admissions, PG Ayush courses Admissions – KNRUHS MD Unani Courses admissions 2019 Final Merit list Results/ KNRUHS MD (Homoeo) courses Admissions 2019, Apply online/ KNRUHS MD (Homoeo) courses (Entrance test) 2019, KNRUHS MD (Homoeo) courses admissions 2019, Online application form, Last date for apply online, Selection list Merit list Results, Web options, Certificates verification counselling dates and more details time to time available @ Website http://knruhs.in. Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences Telangana State has given notification for Admissions into M.D. (Homoeo) courses available in Telangana under KNRUHS for the academic year 2019-18. Application forms through online are hereby invited from the eligible candidates for admission into M.D. (Ayurveda) courses for the academic year 2019-19 in Colleges located in Telangana State affiliated to Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences, Warangal.
MD HOMEOPATHY/MD Homoeo Course: Applications on-line are invited from candidates who have qualified in AIAPGET-2019 ( Homoeo ) , who fulfilled the eligibility for admission into MD Homoe Course by securing cut-off score and above for the academic year 2019-20 in JSPS Govt. Homoeo Medical College, Hyderabad affiliated to KNRUHS.
Candidates can apply on-line through web-site http://tsmdayush.tsche.in From 10.00 A.M. on 24-09-2019 to 30-09-2019 up to 05.00PM.
On-line application can be filled through any computer with internet connection with internet Explorer 11 version.
SUBMISSION OF FILLED IN ON-LINE APPLICATION FORM :
The print-out of application along with 2 sets of self attested copies should be submitted at the time of certificate verification and counseling as per schedule notified by KNR UHS.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA :
- Candidate should have appeared in AIAPGET 2019( Homeo )
- Those who have passed the Degree Examination after undergoing a course of study in Homoeopathy of not less than 5 ½ years duration including the period of compulsory internship; or Those who passed equivalent Degree Examination included in the 2nd schedule of Homoeopathy Central Council Act 1973.
- The candidates should have completed internship by 31-07-2019. and they shall submit a Certificate to that effect.
- Candidates who have appeared AIAPGET 2019 and whose names are included in the merit list of AIAPGET-2019 for Homeo P.G. are only eligible to apply, subject to fulfillment of regulations,
- Candidates who are already admitted and studying M.D. (Homeo) course shall not be permitted for counseling, until they discontinue the course before submitting the application form and such candidate shall submit the discontinuation certificate issued by the Head of the Institution along with the application.
- Candidates who are already holding a Post Graduate Degree in Homoeopathy in a subject shall not be eligible for admission into another P.G. Homeo Course.
- For in-service candidates three years of regular service shall be calculated as on 31-07-2019.
- Merit Position of the candidates who have applied on-line shall be determined based on AIAPGET-2019 (Homeo) rank and percentile as per their eligibility.
- In case of equal AIAPGET-2019 Rank the following criteria will be considered determining the state position.
- Total aggregate marks obtained in BHMS Course. ( 1st Year to Final Year ) . In case of equality of above criteria the date of birth will be considered,
- candidate born earlier will be considered as first in merit rank.
- Registration and Counseling fee : Rs. 4,000=00 for OC/BC Candidates.
- Rs. 3,000=00 for SC/ST Candidates.
- ( Bank Charges extra)
Verification Fee :
The candidates who acquired their Under Graduate Degree outside the State of Telangana/ Andhra Pradesh or Country/Abroad and got their certificates registered with Council and applying for Entrance Test for admission under this University, shall pay a verification fee of Rs.5,000/- for degree certificates acquired Abroad and Rs.3,000/- for the degrees acquired outside the State.
Candidates are advised to down load the prospectus displayed on KNRUHS web-site: www.knruhs.in and read carefully for eligibility criteria and availability of seats before filling the application form.
Instructions to Candidates :
Procedure of filling online application and Procedure for online payment:
Read the Notification, Prospectus / Regulations carefully for eligibility criteria and available seats.
1.. Keep all the following documents required ready.
a) . AIAPGET-2019 ( Homeo ) Hall Ticket. b) . AIAPGET-2019 ( Homeo ) Rank Card. (c) Date of Birth Certificate.
(d) Study Certificate – B.H.M.S.( 1st year to final year )
(e) Internship completion certificate. .
(f) In case of candidates obtained B.H.M.S. or equivalent Degree from outside the State of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh 10 years residence certificate of father / mother / Spouse issued by Competent Authority indicating years of
residence and other relevant certificates if any in support of eligibility as per
(g) All marks memos from 1st B.H.M.S. to final B.H.M.S.. (h) Scanned Photo (80 kb in size).
(i) Scanned Signature.
(j) Category Certificate if applicable. (k) Experience / Service Certificate. (l) Council Registration Certificate.
(m) Differently abled (PH) certificate if applicable. ( PH Quota reservation will be followed if sufficient number of seats are available course wise ).
(n) Credit card / Debit card. (o) Aadhar Card.
2. Visit website through Internet Explorer 11 version.
3. The fee can be paid through Debit card / Credit card or Net Banking
4. The fee paid by the applicants is not refundable under any circumstances.
1) Applications on-line are to determine the provisional state merit position.
Final merit position will be determined after verification of certificates at
the time of certificate verification and counseling.
2) Print-out of application form should be submitted at the time of verification of Original Certificates and counseling along with 2-sets of required copies. In complete applications and applications without enclosures will not be considered.
3) Orders issued by Government of Telangana and Central Council for
Homeopathy will be applicable for admissions.
4) Candidates admission is strictly provisional. The mere fact that the Merit position issued to him/her does not imply that his/her candidature is accepted by the University and it does not mean that the entries made by him/her in the on-line application are accepted as true and correct. He/she may be please
+note that the University will take up the verification of original certificate with regard to eligibility conditions. i.e. educational qualification, validity of registration with State Council concerned internship, local/non local area status after duly verifying all the relevant certificates in original at the time of verification of original certificates / counseling . If the information furnished by him/her in the application is incorrect, his / her candidature is liable to be cancelled and further action that deems fit will be taken.
5. Admissions will be only for candidates whose names figure in the merit list of
AIAPGET-2019 Homeo and KNRUHS, Merit list.
6. Candidates faces any difficulty while submitting on-line application form following numbers may be contacted:
For Technical Problems 9502001583 / 8466924522
Regarding eligibility / regulations 9490585796 / 8500646769
READ | KNRUHS MD Homoeo Courses admissions 2019 (PG AYUSH Admissions)
READ | KNRUHS MD Unani Courses admissions 2019 (PG AYUSH Admissions)
READ | KNRUHS MD Ayurveda courses Admissions 2019 (PG AYUSH Admissions)
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER:
1. Availability of online Application : http://tsmdayush.tsche.in From 11.00 A.M. on 24th Sep, 2019 to 30th Sep, 2019 up to 05.00PM.
2. Display of Provisional merit list on KNR UHS web-site : http://knruhs.in / http://knruhs.telangana.gov.in 30th Sep, 2019
3. Verification of certificates and counseling at PGRRCDE, Osmania University, Hyderabad and exercising options. To be notified
4. Closure of admissions: To be notified
KNRUHS MD Courses admissions : www.knruhs.in