KNRUHS Degree AYUSH Courses Web options Entry, Certificates Verification dates 2020 (BAMS, BHMS, BNYS, BUMS Courses) KNRUHS Degree AYUSH Courses Final phase web counseling 2020: KNRUS BAMS/BHMS/BNYS& BUMS Admissions Web options, Certification verification dates 2020 2020. Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences, Telangana has given the notification for verification of certificates and exercising Web options for Web Counseling
KNR University of Health Sciences, Warangal, Telangana State hereby notify that the first and final verification of certificates for Web-Based Counseling will be conducted for Admissions into BAMS / BHMS / BNYS & BUMS Courses in Colleges under KNR University of Health Sciences, Warangal, Telangana State. Ayush Courses Admissions, Ayusg Web Options, Ayush Certificates Verification Dates 2020
KNRUHS Degree AYUSH Courses Final phase Web Counseling 2020:
In continuation of the earlier notification dated 12-07- 2020, 25-07- 2020, 05-08- 2020, 04-09- 2020 and 29-09- 2020 KNR University of Health Sciences notifies to conduct final ( Mop-up) phase of web-counseling and exercising web-options to fill up the vacant seats after 2nd phase of counseling in AYUSH Colleges of Telangana State under Competent Authority Quota.
Candidates can exercise web options for admission into BAMS / BHMS/ BNYS & BUMS in AYUSH colleges of Telangana State under KNR UHS from 06.00 AM on 09.10. 2020 to 3.00 PM on 10.10. 2020 through http://tsbahnu.tsche.in. The candidates who had their Original Certificates verified in the first and final phase of verification of certificates and whose names are displayed in the final merit list, only are eligible to exercise their options online from home or any internet facility center with internet explorer 11 – version.
The candidates who secured admission in previous phases of counseling and joined the course who wish to change their college/course according to their merit can also exercise their web options. As notified earlier candidates who have been allotted seats in BAMS / BHMS/ BNYS & BUMS Courses as per their options during the previous phases of counseling and who have not joined/discontinued the course are not eligible for giving options to the same course.
Candidates who are satisfied with their course/college allotment in the previous phases of counseling are informed that they need not give web options again. Candidates who are admitted under All India Quota admissions are not eligible to exercise web options. For eligibility criteria and regulations refer to earlier notifications and Prospectus.
1) In view of the pending cases in Hon’ble High Court, counseling for the vacant non-joined seats after the first phase of counseling in MNR Homoeo College and DEVs Homoeo College is kept in abeyance until the final orders are issued by the Hon’ble High Court.
2) All the allotments / Admissions under the Competent Authority Quota are subject to final orders of Hon’ble High Court in pending cases.
Selected Candidates have to pay Rs. 8,000/- for BAMS/ BHMS/ BNYS & BUMS Courses by way of payment gate-way and down-load the allotment letter. Candidates who have paid the University fee already need not pay again.
TUITION FEE AS FIXED BY THE GOVERNMENT :
The candidates who have already joined in the previous Phases of counseling, opted for and are allotted to other Colleges in the final Phase should note that their seat allotted in the previous Phases of counseling is automatically canceled and allotted to other candidates in the same round. They have to report at the new college with allotment letters and original certificates taken from the previous college.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS TO THE CANDIDATES :
1) The candidates can exercise web options through https://tsbahnu.tsche.in from home or any other place having an internet facility. Use the only system with Internet Explorer version-11. Do not use Tabs or Mobiles to exercise web options.
2) Candidates while giving options should note that the seats vacated by the candidates selected in previous phases of counseling and slid to other college/course during the final phase of counseling process will be added & allotted simultaneously during the final phase of counseling itself. Hence candidates are informed to give options for all colleges irrespective of vacancies shown in seat matrix.
3) The details of vacant seats available due to non-joining of second phase counseling will be placed in the www.knruhs.in
4) The candidates can exercise web options through http://tsbahnu.tsche.in Candidate can exercise options for AYUSH Courses in all the Colleges as per their eligibility. There is no limit to the number of options.
5) Candidates are informed that if they opt for a seat and allotted during this phase of counseling and do not join or candidates who discontinued the course after free exit on 09-10- 2020 by 4.00 P.M. will be debarred for 3 years from future admissions under KNRUHS. The candidate also has to pay the Bond amount of Rs. 1,00,000/- ( Rupees One Lakh only ). Hence Candidates and Parents are advised to give options carefully and to the course/colleges in which they are interested to join.
6) One time password will be sent to the registered mobile number at the time of exercising web options. The password consists of SIX letter code with English capital A to Z.
7) Candidates are instructed to take a print out of saved options.
8) Candidates will receive the message on their registered mobile after allotment of the seat if allotted. Candidates are also advised to check the web-site for allotments.
9). The selected candidates have to download the allotment order by paying the University fee via payment gate-way, check the allotment details and report to the Principal of allotted College with all original certificates, Bond, and pay the Tuition fee ( as fixed by the Government ) at the allotted college within the stipulated time to complete the process of admission.
10) Candidates who have slid to another college/courses have to get relieved from the previously admitted college collect the Original Certificates, tuition fee and report to the Principal of college allotted in the final phase of counseling before the stipulated date and complete the process of admission as specified above.
11). The University fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
12). Candidates are informed that they can exercise web-options from the help-line center at PGRRCDE, OU-Campus, Hyderabad from 9.00 A.M. to 5.00 P.M. on 09-10- 2020 and from 9.00 A.M. to 3.00 P.M. on 10-10- 2020.
Final phase web counseling: KNRUHS Degree AYUSH Courses Web options Entry
Notification for verification of certificates and exercising Web options for Web Counseling for Competent Authority Quota seats: KNR University of Health Sciences, Warangal, Telangana State hereby notify that the first and final verification of certificates for Web-Based Counseling will be conducted for Admissions into BAMS / BHMS / BNYS/BUMS Courses in Colleges under KNR University of Health Sciences, Warangal, Telangana State.
The candidates whose names have been notified in the provisional merit list are directed to attend 1st & Final verification of certificates for admission into BAMS / BHMS / BNYS/BUMS Courses for the academic year 2020 2020 into the Colleges in Telangana State affiliated to KNR UHS at Helpline Center Prof. Rami Reddy Center for Distance Education, OU Campus, ( PGRRCDE) Hyderabad as per the schedule is given on its website.
Note: Special category seats will be allotted as per Govt. rules in force.
Note: The eligible candidates are advised to attend for verification of Original Certificates at the specified Help-line centers as per the above schedule, subject to fulfillment of the above conditions.
The guidelines of Govt. of India and regulations of Medical Council of India shall be observed in making admissions of differently-abled (Physically Handicapped) candidates, according to which the Physically Handicapped candidates with a locomotory disorder of lower limbs between 50% to 70% will be considered first and candidates with a locomotory disorder of lower limbs between 40% to 50% will be considered for remaining unfilled seats.
The candidate seeking the benefit of the reservation should present him/herself before a Medical Board comprising of at least one Expert/Specialist from the specialty of Orthopedics and one specialist from the Department of Medicine of the rank of Professor constituted by KNR UHS, Warangal.
The Medical Board constituted by the Competent Authority will examine and assess the percentage of disability of differently-abled candidates, who have applied seeking admission under PH quota. The report of the Medical Board is final for considering a candidate under PH quota as per rules.
Eligibility for Admission into BAMS/BHMS/BNYS courses:
1. The candidate should be Indian Nationals or Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) / Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) Card Holders should satisfy the Local or Non-local status in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana (Residence requirement) as laid down in Andhra Pradesh Education Institutions (Regulations of Admissions) Order, 1974 and the selection will be done as per the procedure laid down in the G.O.P.No.646, dated 10.07.1979 as amended in G.O.Ms.No.42, Higher Education Department, dated 18.05.2009 and G.O.Ms.No.170 HM&FW Dept. Dated:
2. The candidate should have qualified in NEET-UG 2020 and must have applied online and should be in the provisional merit list for admission into BAMS/BHMS/BNYS Course.
The candidate should have passed Intermediate (10 + 2 pattern) or its equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology with 50% marks aggregate in the group subjects
3. The candidate should have completed 17 years of age as on 31-12- 2020 for all courses.
Eligibility for Admission into BUMS COURSE: KNRUHS Degree AYUSH Courses Web options Entry
1. The candidate should be Indian Nationals or Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) / Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) Card Holders should satisfy the Local or Non-local status in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana (Residence requirement) as laid down in Andhra Pradesh Education Institutions (Regulations of Admissions) Order, 1974 and the selection will be done as per the procedure laid down in the G.O.P.No.646, dated 10.07.1979 as amended in G.O.Ms.No.42, Higher Education Department, dated 18.05.2009.
2. The candidate should have qualified in the BUMS Entrance Test 2020 of Dr. NTRUHS AP Vijayawada. Intermediate 10+2 or equivalent examination with fifty percent aggregate marks in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology and the candidate should have passed 10th standard with Urdu or Arabic or Persian language as a subject or clear the test of Urdu in the entrance examination conducted by the University or Board or Registered Society authorized by the Government to conduct such examination (or) The Pre-Tib examination of one-year duration
3. The candidate should have completed 17 years of age as on 31-12- 2020 for all courses.
Candidates have to pay a non-refundable processing fee of Rs.2000/- (Rupees Two thousand only) and Rs. 1500/- (Rupees One thousand five hundred only) in case of SC/ST) at the time of certificate verification
List Of Documents:
Certificates to be produced at the time of counseling: KNRUHS Degree AYUSH Courses Web options Entry. The candidates are directed to bring all the original certificates (mentioned below) and two sets of self-attested Xerox copies.
NOTE: CUSTODIAN CERTIFICATES ARE NOT PERMITTED.
1 Hall Ticket of NEET-UG 2020 for BAMS/BHMS/BNYS Candidates
2 Rank card of NEET UG 2020 for BAMS/BHMS/BNYS Candidates
3 S.S.C or equivalent examination showing the Date of Birth
4 Memorandum of marks of qualifying examination in Intermediate or Equivalent Examination
5 Transfer certificate
6 Study certificates from 6th Class to Intermediate
7 Candidates who have studied in the institutions outside of Telangana/ Andhra Pradesh have to submit 10 years (years of period to be specified) residence certificate of the candidate or either of the parent issued by MRO / Tahsildar
8 Candidates claiming eligibility of reservation under Special categories should furnish the required certificate in support of their claim
9 Permanent Caste Certificate (Integrated Community Certificate) claiming reservation under BC/SC/ST Categories issued by an Officer prescribed.
10 Self Attested copy of Aadhaar Card of candidate and Father and Ration Card.
11. Undertaking in the form of Affidavit on Rs. 100 /- Stamp paper by the Parent and candidates stating that the caste and area mentioned in the certificates are genuine and they will be held responsible for any further consequences as per LAW if any discrepancy noticed ( Proforma enclosed)
Dates for Verification of Certificates:
A. Candidates whose names are in the final merit list to be displayed on KNRUHS web-site attend the certificates from 30-07- 2020 to 03-08- 2020
B. All Candidates, who fulfilled eligibility conditions from Telangana State and State of Andhra Pradesh can attend for verification with all original certificates.
C. Note: All eligible candidates are advised to attend for verification of Original Certificates at Online Counseling center PGRRCDE, Osmania University, Hyderabad as per the above schedule, subject to fulfillment of the above conditions.
Dates for exercising web options:
Candidates whose names are in the final merit list to be displayed on KNRUHS web-site on…, can exercise web-options from //Schedule for exercising web options will be notified later.//
Instructions to Candidates for Exercising Web Options:
The seat matrix of seats available in various colleges (both Govt. and Private) to exercise web options for admission into BAMS / BHMS / BNYS/BUMS courses will be notified on website (www.knruhs.in ) , (www.knruhs.telangana.gov.in ) (https://tsbahnu.tsche.in). KNRUHS Degree AYUSH Courses Web options Entry
1. The details of seats available in various colleges (both Govt. and Private) to exercise web options for admission into BAMS / BHMS / BNYS courses will be notified on the website (www.knruhs.in) (http://tsbahnu.tsche.in.).
2. Candidates are hereby informed that this is the first and final phase of verification of certificates. No further verification of certificates will be done. Candidates who got their original certificates verified only are permitted to exercise their web options in the subsequent phases if any subject to their eligibility.
3. Candidates are advised to opt for seats in courses and colleges in which they are interested to join. If they are not interested to join, they should not give options and provide an opportunity for the next meritorious interested candidates.
4. Therefore, if a candidate gives options and is allotted a seat and if the candidate does not join, the candidates’ options will not be considered for that course in subsequent phases of counseling.
5. Candidates can give options on the web either from helpline centre/home/ any other place having internet facility with Internet Explorer 11 version.
6. One Time Password will be sent to the registered mobile at the time of saving web options. The password consists of SIX letter code with English capitals A to Z (for details read instructions to the candidates before giving options
7. Candidates opting for BAMS / BHMS / BNYS/BUMS courses are advised to exercise options after certificate verification as per the schedule.
8. Next round of counseling (for exercising options) for leftover seats in phase-I and not reported seats and new seats sanctioned in existing colleges or new Colleges sanctioned, if any, will be conducted.