KNRUHS AYUSH Admission 2023 or KNRUHS UG AYUSH Admission 2023 for BAMS, BHMS, BUMS, BNYS Courses for NEET-UG Candidates. Every year KNRUHS BAMS, BHMS, BUMS, BNYS Courses Admission notification released for NEET UG qualified candidates.
This year also Telangana Health University has given UG AYUSH Admission Notification on its web portal
For filling up of UG AYUSH Courses under under competent authority quota, Admission notification, Prospectus have been uploaded on its website. The University ins inviting online applications for admission into Under Graduate Ayurveda, Homoeopathy and Naturopathy Courses in colleges affiliated to KNRUHS, Warangal.
National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test, NEET UG qualified candidates who have secured the following cutoff scores and above and fulfilled the following eligibility criteria can visit the portal, read the detailed notification and Apply online for admission into Under Graduate AYUSH Courses for the academic year in Government, Ayurveda, Homoeopathy and Naturopathy Colleges, Private Un-aided Non-Minority Homeo Colleges affiliated to Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences, Warangal.
The Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences (KNRUHS) released a fresh notification for admission into AYUSH UG courses in BHMS, BAMS, BNYS and BUMS under Convenor Quota offered by affiliated AYUSH medical colleges in Telangana. Accordingly, for General Category students, the revised qualifying cut-off percentile is 45, for SC/ST/OBC it is 35 percentile and for Persons with Disabilities ((OC) PWD it is 40 percentile.
|Name of the Admission||TS UG AYUSH Admission 2023|
|Title||Complete the KNRUHS AYUSH Admission Registration 2023|
|Subject||KNRUHS released the TS AYUSH Admission 2023 notification|
|Registration||13-11- 2022 to 20-11-2022|
|UG AYUSH Admission Portal||http://tsbahnu.tsche.in|
- Date of issue of Notification to apply for admission to BAMS / BHMS/BNYS and BUMS Courses for the academic year 2022-23 12-11-2022.
- Availability of online Application and uploading of certificates https://tsbahnu.tsche.in 8.00 AM on 13-11- 2022 to 8.00 PM on 20-11-2022.
- Date of release of final merit list of the candidates Will be notified later.
- Dates of exercising web options for admission into BAMS / BHMS/BNYS AND BUMS courses Will be notified later.
- Commencement of classes Will be notified later.
- Closure of admissions As per NCISM/NCH guidelines.
This notification is for preparation of provisional State Merit list for admission into Competent Authority Quota seats. Final State Merit list will be notified after verification of certificates. Total number of seats under competent authority quota for the academic year will be notified in the seat matrix before counseling. Fee structure will be as fixed by the Government. Total No. of seats expected for the year are given in Prospectus.
To register for the Degree AYUSH courses at the Telangana Colleges, students meeting the NEET UG cut-off can apply and submit scanned copies of required documents at tsbahnu.tsche.in. The final merit list will be prepared on the basis of NEET UG ranks and other eligibility criteria after verification of original certificates. Telangana KNRUHS UG AYUSH certificate verification will also be conducted during admission at the allotted colleges.
Cut-off scores of NEET UG for Under Graduate BAMS, BUMS, BHMS & BNYS courses:
- Category Qualifying Criteria Cut off score (out of 720)
- General category including EWS: 50th Percentile: 117
- SC/ST/BC & PWD Candidates: 40th Percentile: 93
- Persons with Disability (OC): 45th Percentile: 105
KNRUHS UG AYUSH Admissions 2023:
ELIGIBILITY: The candidates who fulfilled the following criteria and who have applied on-line are eligible for admission into bams, bhms & bnys courses and they have to get their certificates verified as per schedule to be notified by the University.
Qualification: Candidates seeking admission in to B.A.M.S./B.H.M.S/B.N.Y.S. Courses should have passed 2 years Intermediate Examination (10 + 2 pattern) with Botany, Zoology, Physics and Chemistry as optional, which shall include a practical test in each subject, with 50% aggregate Marks in the Group Subjects or equivalent examination.
Note : Candidates possessing qualification of the University/Board or an institution outside the State should enclose a certificate of equivalence from Board of Intermediate Education of Telangana to the effect that the qualification possessed is equivalent to or higher than Intermediate examination conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education of Telangana
AGE: a) The Candidate should have completed 17 years of age for admission into BAMS/BHMS/BNYS Courses. The candidates born on or after 02-01-2001 are not eligible for admission into BAMS/BHMS/BNYS Courses. NOTE: Age shall be calculated on the basis of date of birth as indicated in the Secondary School Certificate.2) Relaxation of age eligibility criteria of a candidate will not be permitted.
The candidates who wish to claim seats under CAP (Army), NCC, Physically challenged (PH) also have to fulfill the above eligibility criteria.
The candidates are advised to download and read the Prospectus/ Regulations for submission of Online application form for admission into BAMS, BHMS & BNYS Courses for the academic year 2018-18 available in the KNR UHS website knruhs.telangana.gov.in carefully before filling the online Application.
The qualified and eligible candidates as per the regulations who desire to take admission to UG AYUSH Courses in Government, and Private Institutions in the state of Telangana shall apply online for determining the provisional Merit position for Competent Authority quota seats in respective categories in the Website http://tsbahnu.tsche.in only. The online application can be filled through any computer with internet connection (home/internet cafe/net center) with Internet Explorer 11 version.
Registration and Verification Fee for BAMS, BUMS, BHMS & BNYS Courses: The Registration and Verification fee of Rs.2,500/-(Bank transaction charges extra) for OC & BC candidates and Rs.2,000/- (Bank transaction charges extra) for SC/ST candidates shall be paid through online by Debit card / Credit card or Net Banking. Under any circumstances fee once paid will not be refunded or adjusted to a further date.
Steps to Apply for Telangana UG AYUSH Admission 2023
Interested candidates can register online for admission into UG AYUSH courses as per reduced cut-off percentile from 8 am on April 2 to 2 pm on April 3 through the website https://tsbahnu.tsche.in. Detailed notification and prospectus are displayed on university website www.knruhs.telangana.gov.in
- First of all, candidate can visit the official website of Ayush admission web portal: tsbahnu.tsche.in.
- Register by filling the required details including nationality, category, birth date, email, and mobile number
- Fill the application form with personal and educational details
- Upload the required documents including photograph, signature, caste / PwD certificate and passport in specified formats
- Pay the registration fee online
- Download the AYUSH PG registration form and take the print out of the same.
How to fill Online application form:
Procedure of filling online application and Procedure for online payment for BAMS, BHMS & BNYS Courses
- The fee can be paid through Debit card / Credit card or Net Banking
- The fee paid by the applicants is not refundable under any circumstances.
- Read the Notification, Prospectus / Regulations carefully before filling the application.
- Visit website through Internet Explorer 11 version only to fill the application form.
- Documents necessary for filling online application form :
- (a) Admit card of NEET UG
- (b) Rank card of NEET UG
- (c) SSC or equivalent examination containing the Date of Birth
- (d) Memorandum of marks of qualifying examination i.e., Intermediate or Equivalent examination.
- (e) Transfer certificate (T.C)
- (f) Study Certificate(s) from 6th class to Intermediate.
- (g) Category certificate, if applicable.
- (h) (i) Aadhar Card Special Category certificate ex : NCC, CAP if applicable.
6. Procedure for submission of filled-in online Application form for BAMS, BHMS& BNYS Courses: The candidate should submit the print-out of the filled-in Online application form in person along with two (2) sets of self attested copies of required certificates on the scheduled date, at the center to be notified by the University for verification of original certificates. The candidates need not submit Printout of Application by post/by hand to the University
1 thought on “KNRUHS AYUSH Admission 2023 for BAMS, BHMS, BUMS, BNYS Courses for NEET-UG Candidates”
Sir ap student neet marks 335 ts ayurvedic seat chance