KNRUHS AYUSH Admissions 2020 for BAMS, BHMS, BUMS, BNYS Courses for NEET-UG Candidates. KNRUHS BAMS, BHMS, BUMS, BNYS Courses Admissions 2020 for NEET-UG Candidates. BAMS, BUMS, BHMS BNYS AYUSH Admissions 2020 Notification, and Prospectus for inviting applications, Telangana Ayush Courses Admissions. Notification inviting online applications for Admission into Under Graduate Ayurveda, Homoeopathy and Naturopathy Courses for 2020-2021 in colleges affiliated to KNR UHS, Warangal.
Application forms are invited online from National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test (NEET) UG 2020 qualified candidates who have secured the following cutoff scores and above and fulfilled the following eligibility criteria for admission into Under Graduate AYUSH Courses BAMS, BMS, BHMS & BNYS for the academic year 2020-2021 under Competent Authority Quota in Government, Ayurveda, Homoeopathy and Naturopathy Colleges, Private Un-aided Non-Minority Homeo Colleges affiliated to Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences, Warangal. Telangana state KNRUHS AYUSH Courses Admissions for NEET UG Candidates 2020
This notification is for preparation of provisional State Merit list for admission into Competent Authority Quota seats. Final State Merit list will be notified after verification of certificates. Total number of seats under competent authority quota for the academic year 2019-2020 will be notified in the seat matrix before counseling. Fee structure will be as fixed by the Government. Total No. of seats expected for the year 2019-2020 are given in Prospectus.
Cut-off scores of NEET UG 2019 for Under Graduate BAMS, BUMS, BHMS & BNYS courses:
Category Qualifying Criteria Cut off score (out of 720)
General category including EWS: 50th Percentile: 134
SC/ST/BC & PWD Candidates: 40th Percentile: 107
Persons with Disability (OC): 45th Percentile: 120
KNRUHS AYUSH Admissions 2020:
1. ELIGIBILITY: THE CANDIDATES WHO FULFILLED THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA AND WHO HAVE APPLIED ON-LINE ARE ELIGIBLE FOR ADMISSION INTO BAMS, BHMS & BNYS COURSES AND THEY HAVE TO GET THEIR CERTIFICATES VERIFIED AS PER SCHEDULE TO BE NOTIFIED BY THE UNIVERSITY.
1.1 Qualification: Candidates seeking admission in to B.A.M.S./B.H.M.S/B.N.Y.S. Courses should have passed 2 years Intermediate Examination (10 + 2 pattern) with Botany, Zoology, Physics and Chemistry as optional, which shall include a practical test in each subject, with 50% aggregate Marks in the Group Subjects or equivalent examination.
Note : Candidates possessing qualification of the University/Board or an institution outside the State should enclose a certificate of equivalence from Board of Intermediate Education of Telangana to the effect that the qualification possessed is equivalent to or higher than Intermediate examination conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education of Telangana
a) The Candidate should have completed 17 years of age on the 31-12-2018 for admission into BAMS/BHMS/BNYS Courses.The candidates born on or after 02-01-2001 are not eligible for admission into BAMS/BHMS/BNYS Courses.
NOTE: 1) Age shall be calculated on the basis of date of birth as indicated in the Secondary School Certificate.2) Relaxation of age eligibility criteria of a candidate will not be permitted.
1.3 The candidates who wish to claim seats under CAP (Army), NCC, Physically challenged (PH) also have to fulfill the above eligibility criteria.
2. The candidates are advised to download and read the Prospectus/Regulations for submission of Online application form for admission into BAMS, BHMS & BNYS Courses for the academic year 2018-18 available in the KNR UHS website http://knruhs.in carefully before filling the online Application.
3. The qualified and eligible candidates as per the regulations who desire to take admission to UG AYUSH Courses in Government, and Private Institutions in the state of Telangana shall apply online for determining the provisional Merit position for Competent Authority quota seats in respective categories in the Website http://tsbahnu.tsche.in from 11.00 AM on n 13-07-2019 to 20-07-2019 upto 5.00 PM only. The online application can be filled through any computer with internet connection (home/internet cafe/net center) with Internet Explorer 11 version.
4. Registration and Verification Fee for BAMS, BUMS, BHMS & BNYS Courses: The Registration and Verification fee of Rs.2,500/-(Bank transaction charges extra) for OC & BC candidates and Rs.2,000/- (Bank transaction charges extra) for SC/ST candidates shall be paid through online by Debit card / Credit card or Net Banking.**** Under any circumstances fee once paid will not be refunded or adjusted to a further date.
5. How to fill Online application form:
Procedure of filling online application and Procedure for online payment for BAMS, BHMS & BNYS Courses
1. The fee can be paid through Debit card / Credit card or Net Banking
2. The fee paid by the applicants is not refundable under any circumstances.
3. Read the Notification, Prospectus / Regulations carefully before filling the application.
4. Visit website through Internet Explorer 11 version only to fill the application form.
5. Documents necessary for filling online application form :
(a) Admit card of NEET UG – 2018
(b) Rank card of NEET UG-2018
(c) SSC or equivalent examination containing the Date of Birth
(d) Memorandum of marks of qualifying examination i.e., Intermediate orEquivalent examination.
(e) Transfer certificate (T.C)
(f) Study Certificate(s) from 6th class to Intermediate.
(g) Category certificate, if applicable.
(h) (i) Aadhar CardSpecial Category certificate ex : NCC, CAP if applicable.
6. Procedure for submission of filled-in online Application form for BAMS, BHMS& BNYS Courses: The candidate should submit the print-out of the filled-in Online application form in person along with two (2) sets of self attested copies of required certificates on the scheduled date, at the center to be notified by the University for verification of original certificates.
The candidates need not submit Printout of Application by post/by hand to theUniversity
7. *for technical difficulties No. 9502001583, 8466924522,*for clarifications on Regulations No.9490585796 and 8500646 769 (10.00 AM to6.00 PM only).
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER:
1. Date of issue of Notification to apply for admission to BAMS / BHMS/BNYS AND BUMS Courses for the academic year 2019-2020: 12-07-2019
2. Availability of online Application form https://tsbahnu.tsche.in : 08:00 AM on 13-07-2019 to 04:00 PM on 20 -07-2019
3. Date of release of provisional merit position of all the candidates applied for : 22 -07-2019
4. Dates of verification of original certificates Will be notified on website
5. Date of release of final merit position after verification of original certificates: Will be notified on website
6. Dates of exercising web options for admission into BAMS / BHMS/BNYS AND BUMS courses: To be notified
7. Commencement of classes: To be notified
8. Closure of admissions: To be notified
KNRUHS AYUSH Online Application form: http://tsbahnu.tsche.in/