Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences, Warangal has released the KNRUHS MPH Course Entrance Test 2021 notification on its official website for Master of Public Health Admissions. Application forms through online are hereby invited from the eligible candidates for admission into MPH course through Computer based online Entrance Test and for the year 2021-2022 for the seats in College affiliated to KNRUHS .
The candidate desires to appear for Entrance test for admission into MPH course shall apply through online on the website http://knruhs.telangana.gov.in only. The online application can be filled through any computer with internet connection (home/internet cafe/net center)
For Other details read the Prospectus carefully. The Prospectus of the courses, instructions, for filling online Application and sample of filled-in Application is also available on the University Website.
|Name of the exam||KNRUHS MPH Course Entrance Test 2021|
|Title||Apply for KNRUHS MPH Admission 2021|
|Subject||Telangana Health University has released KNRUH MPH Admission 2021 notification|
|Last date to apply||13-09-2021|
Eligibility for KNRUHS MPH Course Entrance Test:
The Candidates should be Indian National and should satisfy Local or Non-Local status as per G.O.P. 646, Education Dept., dated 10-07-1979 and must satisfy the eligibility criteria as below. Eligibility Status
- Age: There is no age restriction for admission into MPH Course
- Sex: Both women and men candidates are eligible to apply for the MPH Course.
3. Educational Qualification: The candidate should have passed (a) Bachelor Degree with at least 50% in any discipline from recognized University by the University Grants Commission and the Degree awarding University must be member of Association of Indian Universities. If the Degree is acquired from Distance Education Mode it must be recognized by Distance Education council (DEC) besides recognized by UGC and AIU.
(b). The percentage will be calculated from the total marks 1st, 2nd &3rd year under 10+2+3 scheme including languages and other subjects.
(c). Foreign candidates other than Medical / Para Medical applying for MPH Courses should submit equivalence certificate from council of Higher Education Andhra Pradesh / Council of Higher Education Telangana, Association of Indian Universities, New Delhi, Ministry of External affairs Government of India, New Delhi (they must fulfil requirements of Presidential order and GOP No 646 Dated 10th July,1979.
(d) The candidate under Foreign Nationals Quota applying for MPH Course should submit equivalence certificate issued by the University and temporary registration for the duration of post Graduate training from the respective Councils : i.e., MCI,DCI ,CCIM,CCH,INC etc.
(e) All other candidates should be Indian National and should satisfy Local or Non-Local status as per G.O.P.646, Education Dept., dated 10.07.1979.
4. Entrance Test for both Competent Authority Quota (CQ) & Management Quota(MQ): Must have secured not less than 40% marks in the Entrance Test. In the case of SC and ST candidates, minimum marks shall be not less than 30% marks.
5. Physical fitness: The candidate shall be medically fit.
Entrance Test centre : The Entrance test will be conducted on 19-09-2021 from 3.00 P.M to 4.30 P.M at a Centre inHyderabad. The Details of the Centre shall be provided in the Hall Ticket.
Download of Hall Tickets: The eligible candidate shall download the hall ticket through online from 17-09-2021 from the link provided in the website www://knruhs.telangana.gov.in.by entering his/her application number and date of birth in (DD/MM/YYYY) format.
Date and Time of Computer Based Entrance Test: Date and Time of Computer based entrance test: 19-09-2021 from 3.00 P.M to 4.30 P.M Reporting time at the entrance test centre:2.00 P.M sharp.
- Date of Issue of Notification 28.08.2021.
- Availability of online Application www.knruhs.telangana.gov.in: From 30.08.2021, 10.00 A.M to 13.09.2021, 05.00 PM.
- Last date for submission of filled-in applications, along with enclosures to the Head of the Department:13.09.2021 up to 05.00 PM. To The Convener, PG Admissions Committee, KNR University of Health Sciences, Warangal.
- Availability of Hall Tickets to download www.knruhs.telangana.gov.in: 17.09.2021.
- Date and Time of Computer Based Entrance Test Reporting time at the Entrance test Centre. 19.09.2021 from 03.00 PM to 04.30 PM 2.00 PM sharp.
- Announcement of Entrance Exam Result: To be notified later.
- Date of 1st Counseling at IIPH, Hyderabad: To be notified later.
- Date of 2nd Counseling ( if any vacancies arise): To be notified later.
- Commencement of Classes: To be notified later.
- Closure of admissions: To be notified later.