KNRUHS MBBS/BDS Web Counselling Schedule 2020 for web options entry and certificates verification and seat allotments. KNRUHS MBBS, BDS Certificates Verification, Web Counselling, Web Options dates/ Schedule 2020.
The Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences commenced the final counselling process for MBBS and BDS courses on 14-04-2020
The university issued notification for final phase of counselling for convenor and economically weaker section quota seats. According to the notification, eligible candidates seeking admission under the EWS quota can exercise their web options until 11 am on August 22, 2019.
As per the updated figures, as many as 345 candidates have not joined after the second phase of counselling. As per the notification, such candidates who were allotted seats in the second phase of counselling and who did not join or discontinued the course after joining are not eligible to exercise options for the final phase of counselling.
“In case the candidate does not join the course in the college after allotment he/she will not be eligible to exercise web-options for mop-up round to be conducted in case of any vacant seats arise after the final phase of counselling,” read the notification.
Under the EWS quota, there are total 190 medical seats. In all India reserved category, there are 61 MBBS seats and 13 BDS seats under EWS quota in Telangana. All the medical admissions are set to be completed by August 31.
KNRUHS MBBS, BDS Courses admissions counselling, Certificates Verification, Web Counselling Dates, Web Options Schedule, Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences, Telangana MBBS, BDS courses admissions, KNR University of Health Sciences. TSEAMCET-III -2020 Certificate Verification for MBBS/BDS courses @ Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences/ KNRUSH Notification for verification certificates for Web-based Counseling.
KNR University of Health Sciences, Warangal, Telangana State hereby notify that the first and final verification of certificates for Web-Based Counseling will be conducted for Admissions into MBBS/BDS Courses in Colleges under KNR University of Health Sciences, Warangal, Telangana State. The candidates those who have appeared, qualified and secured ranks in NEET 2020 are directed to attend the counselling for admission into MBBS / BDS Courses for the academic year 2020-202 into the Telangana Medical and Dental Colleges including Statewide colleges in the Telangana State at the following Helpline Centers as per the schedule given below.
Merit list Results, Certificates verification & Web options Dates:
1. The last date for submission of online application form is June 28, 2020
2. Provisional Merit Position and Not Eligible List released on 28-06-2020
3. Certificates verification start June 29 to July 5
4. Final Merit list is released may be on a website..
5. Web options entry to be started through the web counselling process from June 30 to July 10
The schedule for exercising web-options for sports and games quota and NCC category will be notified separately after receipt of final priority list from concerned authorities. Candidates can exercise web options as per the schedule given below in the website http://tsmedadm.tsche.in. Verification of Original Certificates for admission into MBBS/BDS Courses for candidates who have registered online for the academic year 2020-2020 will start from June 29 onwards.
The provisional merit list and detailed schedule of verification with details of help-line centres will be displayed on web-site shortlyKNRUHS: Admission into mbbs/bds courses for the year 2020-2020 notification for exercising web-options for web-based counselling for admission into mbbs/bds courses for vacant seats under competent authority quota after first phase of counselling including special categories cap, ncc, in government and private medical /dental colleges , affiliated to knr uhs, warangal in the state of telangana.
All the eligible candidates in the final merit list displayed on KNR UHS, web-site are eligible to exercise web-options as per the schedule. Allotment of seats will be done as per the procedure following G.O.Ms.No. 114 HM&FW(C1) Dept. Dated:05-07-2017, subsequent amendments , other Government regulations and directions of Hon’ble High Court from time to time. All Candidates can exercise web options as per the announced dates.
Notification For First And Final Verification Of Original Certificates – Date: 28-06-2020: KNR University of Health Sciences, Warangal, Telangana State hereby notify that the first and final verification of certificates for Web Based Counseling will be conducted for Admissions into MBBS/BDS Courses for the academic year 2020-20 under Competent Authority Quota into Medical and Dental Colleges affiliated to KNR University of Health Sciences, Warangal, Telangana State.
NEET UG 2020 qualified Candidates registered on-line in response to notification for Competent Authority quota seats, whose names are displayed in the provisional merit list on KNR UHS website on 28.06.2020 are directed to attend the verification of Original Certificates for Web based counseling for admission into MBBS Courses for the academic year 2020-20 into the Telangana Government, Un-aided Non-Minority, Un-aided Minority Medical Colleges and for admission into BDS Courses in to Government, Un-aided Non-Minority Dental Colleges( including Army Dental college) in the Telangana State at the following Help line Centers from 29.6.2020 to 05.07.2020 as per the schedule given below based on ranks (sl. no) in the provisional merit list.
UNIVERSITY FEE: The details of vacant seats (seat matrix) are placed in the web-site http://knruhs.in and https://tsmedadm.tsche.in/ Rs. 10,000/- for both MBBS and BDS Courses have to be paid for obtaining allotment letter through payment Gateway by using Online payment method. (Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking).
TUITION FEE: As per existing Government guidelines for Govt. / Pvt. (Minority/ Non-Minority) Medical & Dental Colleges and Army Dental College.
COURSE COLLEGE AMOUNT
MBBS / BDS: Government 10,000/- Per year.
MBBS: Private Non-Minority /Minority Medical colleges: 60,000/- per year.
BDS: Private Dental Non-Minority Colleges 45,000/- per year
BDS: * Army Dental College 1,60,000/- per year
* Candidates opting for BDS seat in Army Dental College are informed to check the fee details shown above.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS TO THE CANDIDATES :
1) The candidates can exercise web options through https://tsmedadm.tsche.in/ from home or any other place having internet facility. Use only system with Internet Explorer version-11. Do not use Tabs or Mobiles to exercise web-options.
2) Candidates can make use of help-line centers at K.U. Campus, Warangal, PGRRCDE, OU Campus, Hyderabad for exercising web- options from 9.00 A.M. to 5.00 P.M. on the dates specified above.
3) Candidates are advised to read the regulations and prospectus carefully before exercising web-options.
4) Candidate can exercise options for MBBS/BDS Courses in all the Colleges as per the eligibility. There is no limit to the number of options.
5) Candidates while exercising options should note that apart from vacant seats, seats vacated by candidates sliding during the second phase of counseling will be added to vacant seats and allotted simultaneously during second round of counseling itself.
6) Hence candidates can give option for course / colleges where there is no vacancy also as vacancies may arise due to sliding of candidates. Once candidate is allotted a seat as per his option in the second round the seat allotted in the first round is automatically cancelled.
7) Candidates are informed that they have to give options to the course and colleges in which they are interested to join. In case the candidate does not join the course / college after allotment he / she will not be allowed to exercise web-options in subsequent counseling’s for that course as per G.O.Ms.No. 114 HM&FW ( C1) Department Dated: 05-07-2017.
8) As notified earlier, candidates who have not joined after allotment in the first phase of counseling for competent authority quota are not eligible for exercising web-options for the same course in the second phase of counseling.
9) One time pass word will be sent to the registered mobile number at the time of exercising web-options. The pass word consists of SIX letter code with English capital A to Z.
10) Candidates are instructed to take a print out of saved options.
11) Candidates will receive the message on their registered mobile after allotment of seat, if allotted.
12) Candidate has to down-load the allotment letter by paying the University fee through payment gateway.
13) Candidate has to take print out of allotment order, check their allotment and report to Principal of respective college before the date specified on the allotment letter.
14) The selected candidates shall report to the Principal with all original certificates, bond, and pay the college fee before the last date and time at the allotted college as mentioned in the allotment letter to complete the admission. In case candidate does not fulfill the above criteria to complete the admission within the specified date the admission will be cancelled automatically.
15) Candidates who have slided to other college / course should report along with receipt of certificates issued by Principal along with allotment letter.
16) Candidates who are allotted seat in the second round and have not
joined are not eligible for Mop-up round of counseling.
17) Candidates can discontinue the course after second round of counseling before last date of joining/ issue of notification for Mop-up round without any penalty.
18) Candidates who discontinue the course after notification for Mop-up
round have to pay discontinuation fee of Rs.3 Lakhs and they will be debarred for 3-years from admission under KNRUHS.
19) Original certificates will not be returned to candidates unless the candidate discontinues from the course.
20) The University fee and other fees once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
Knruhs – mbbs / bds admissions 2020-2020
Knruhs – mbbs / bds admissions 2020-19
“Candidates can exercise web options as per the schedule in the web-site http://tsmedadm.tsche.in“
KNRUHS MBBS, BDS Merit list Results, Certificates verification, Web options:
1. KNRUHS MBBS, BDS Merit list Results
(provisional list of candidates applied online for MBBS/BDS Admissions 2020-2020 as per NEET UG Rank for competent authority quota
Note: The Final merit position will be displayed after verification of Original Certificates)
2. KNRUHS – MBBS/BDS 2020 NOT Eligible Certificates LIST
3. KNRUHS MBBS, BDS Certificates verification, Web options entry Dates 2020
HelpLine Centres for Certificate Verification:
1. JNTUH, KUKATPALLY, HYDERABAD : AU/SVU/NL candidates/Special category
2. DIRECTORATE OF ADMISSIONS, KAKATIYA UNIVERSITY CAMPUS , WARANGAL: OU region candidates
3. PGRRCDE OSMANIA UNIVERSITY CAMPUS, HYDERABAD: OU region candidates
4. A.V. COLLEGE, DOMALGUDA, GAGANMAHAL, HYDERABAD: OU region candidates
5. NIZAM COLLEGE, GUNFOUNDRY, HYDERABAD: OU region candidates
1) Candidates whose local area is shown as OU in the Provisional merit list should attend for verification of Original Certificates at Help-line Centers in Warangal or Hyderabad except JNTUH, Hyderabad as per schedule given below based on ranks in the provisional merit list.
2) OU region candidates whose category certificates are issued by Competent authority of state of Andhra Pradesh shall attend for verification at JNTUH, Hyderabad as the verifying officers from Andhra Pradesh will be available there only.
3) Candidates attending for Verification of Certificates at Hyderabad shall attend at specified centers as per the schedule given below based on ranks in the provisional merit list to prevent overcrowding at onecentre.
4) Special category candidates i.e., NCC/PMC/CAP/Persons with Disability (PWD have to attend for verification of all certificates at JNTUH, Kukatpally, Hyderabad as per the schedule given below.
5) Candidates whose local area is shown as AU/SVU/NL in the Provisional merit list should attend for verification of Original Certificates at Help-line Centre at JNTUH, Hyderabad only as per ranks schedule shown below based on ranks in the provisional merit list.
6) The schedule is prepared mentioning the candidates rank ( Sl.No.) in Provisional merit list in KNR UHS web-site to prevent overcrowding at one centre for convenience of students.
SCHEDULE OF CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION CENTRE WISE :SCHEDULE OF CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION CENTRE WISE : Note for Help-line Centres in Telangana: All eligible candidates (excluding special category candidates) OC / SC / ST / BC category claiming 15% un-reserved seats from Andhra Pradesh State (candidates from Andhra University area and SVU Area), the candidates who have resided for 10 years in the state of Andhra Pradesh and Local category candidates of Telangana State (SC/ST/BC) whose category, community certificates are issued by Govt. of Andhra Pradesh are to attend for verification and to submit declaration in Rs. 100/- Stamped paper and to submit certified copies of Aadhar / Ration Card of candidate and Father
Eligibility for admission into MBBS/BDS courses:
Eligibility for admission into MBBS/BDS courses:
1. The candidate should be an Indian National or Person of Indian Origin (PIO) / Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) Card Holder and should satisfy the Local or Non-local status in Telangana State (Residence requirement) as laid down in Andhra Pradesh Education Institutions (Regulations of Admissions) Order, 1974. Selection will be done as per the procedure laid down in the G.O.P.No.646, dated 10.07.1979 as amended in G.O.Ms.No.42, Higher Education (EC2) Department, dated 18.05.2009 , GO.Ms.No.114, HM&FW (C1), Department, Dated: 10.7.2017 , subsequent amendments and Hon’ble High Court and Supreme Court orders..
2. The candidate should have passed Intermediate (10+2 pattern) or its equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany, Zoology) / Biotechnology and English.
* OC candidates should obtain not less than 50% marks in science subjects.
* BC/SC/ST candidates should obtain not less than 40% marks in science subjects.
* OC PH candidates should obtain not less than 45% marks in science subjects.
3. The candidate should have qualified in NEET UG 2020 and should have registered on-line and whose name is displayed in the Provisional merit list on the KNR UHS web-site.
4. The Candidates should have completed 17 years of age as on 31-12-2020. The candidates who do not complete 17 years as on 31-12-2020 need not attend the counseling. The candidates born on or after 02-01-2003 are not eligible for admission into MBBS/BDS courses.
5. The candidates who wish to claim seats under Anglo Indian, CAP (Army), NCC, Persons with Disability (PWD) and Police Martyrs Children (PMC) also need to fulfill the above eligibility criteria in addition to eligibility criteria of respective categories as per existing Government
Certificates to be produced at the time of counseling:
The candidates are directed to bring all the original certificates (mentioned below) along with two sets of self attested Xerox copies and print out of on-line application form duly signed with photograph affixed at the space provided. Custodian certificates are not allowed. Candidate has to present in person.The candidates are directed to bring all the original certificates (mentioned below) along with two sets of self attested Xerox copies and print out of on-line application form duly signed with photograph affixed at the space provided.
Custodian certificates are not allowed. Candidate has to be present in person.
1 Admit card of NEET UG 2020.
2 Rank card of NEET UG 2020.
3 S.S.C or equivalent examination showing the Date of Birth.
4 Memorandum of marks of qualifying examination in Intermediate orEquivalent Examination
5 Transfer certificate
6 Study certificates from 6th Class to Intermediate
7 Candidates who have studied in the institutions outside of Telangana/Andhra Pradesh have to submit
10 years (years of period to be specified) residence certificate of the candidate or either of the parent issued by MRO /Tahsildar of state of Telangana/Andhra Pradesh.
8 Candidates claiming eligibility of reservation under Special categories (NCC, CAP, PMC, Anglo Indian) should furnish the required certificate in support of their claim.
9 Latest Permanent Caste Certificate (Integrated Community Certificate) for candidates claiming reservation under BC/SC/ST Categories issued by competent authority of State government.
10. Minority status certificate if applicable.
11. EWS certificate issued by the competent authority of State of Telangana (Tahasildar) if applicable.
12. The candidates claiming fee exemption shall produce the latest Income certificateof the Parent issued by MRO / Tahsildar of Telangana state.
13. Self Attested copy of Aadhaar Card of candidate and Father.
14. Undertaking in the form of Affidavit on Rs. 100 /-Stamp paper ( 2 Rs. 50 stamp papers if not available ) by the Parent and candidates stating that the caste and area mentioned in the certificates are genuine and they will be held responsible for any further consequences as per law if any discrepancy noticed (Proforma enclosed).
Instructions to the Candidates :
1. Candidates are hereby informed that, this is the first and final phase of verification of certificates. No further phase of verification of certificates will be done. Candidates who got their original certificates verified and whose names are displayed in the final merit list only will be permitted to exercise their web options subject to their eligibility.
2. Candidates have to be present in person along with all Original Certificates for verification. Custodian certificates will not be allowed.
3. Mere attending for verification of certificates does not confer any right for admission as more number of candidates have applied for limited number of seats available.
4. Notification for exercising web-options along with schedule of dates will be displayed on KNR University web-site.
5. Orders issued by Government of Telangana from time to time with regard to admissions into MBBS/BDS Courses will be applicable.
KNRUHS MBBS BDS Admissions 2020
- Knruhs – Mbbs Admissions 2020-2020 Under Competent Authority Quota In Minority Medical Colleges Seat Matrix For First Phase Of Counseling
- Knruhs – Mbbs / Bds Admissions 2020-2020 Under Management Quota B & C ( Nri ) Important Notification
- Knruhs – Mbbs Admissions 2020-2020 – Under Competent Authority Quota Seat Matrix For First Phase Of Counseling
- Knruhs – Mbbs / Bds Admissions 2020-2020 Under Competent Authority Quota Ph Check List And Merit List
- Knruhs – Bds Admissions 2020-2020 – Under Competent Authority Quota Seat Matrix For First Phase Of Counseling
- Knruhs – Mbbs / Bds Admissions 2020-2020 Under Competent Authority Quota Final Merit List After Verification Of Original Certificates
- Knruhs – Mbbs / Bds Admissions 2020-2020 – Notification For Exercising Web-Options For First Phase Of Counseling Under Competent Authority Quota