KNRUHS MBBS/BDS Web Counselling Schedule 2020 for web options entry and certificates verification and seat allotments. KNRUHS MBBS, BDS Certificates Verification, Web Counselling, Web Options dates/ Schedule 2020.
Latest Update: Kaloji Health Varsity has issued Final Counseling (Map Up) notification for admissions in dental colleges in the state. Web Counseling will be held from 2 to 4 January month. Varsity officials have advised students to register for the web options from 2 t0 4 January. Eligible students on the final merit list will be able to participate in this final phase web counseling. Contact www.knruhs.telangana.gov.in for details.
TS NEET UG Web Counselling 2020 – KNRUHS MBBS BDS Web Counselling Schedule 2020: Kaloji Narayana Rao Health University has issued notification for the filling up of MBBS and BDS seats in the convener quota. The first phase web counseling will be held from December 2nd to 4th.
Candidates are required to register for the web option from 7 a.m to 7 p.m on the December 2nd. Candidates in the final merit list embedded on the University website are eligible for first phase web counseling. They are all going to give option in order of priority.
College-wise vacancies have been included in the website. University officials said that for more information, visit the website www.knruhs.telangana.gov.in.
KNRUHS MBBS/BDS Web Counselling Schedule
KNR University of Health Sciences has notified for the conduct of Mop-up phase of counseling for filling up the vacant seats in BDS course after second phase of counseling under Competent Authority Quota (A-Category) into affiliated Government, Private Dental colleges and Army Dental college.
Candidates can exercise web options on the web-site https://tsmedadm.tsche.in from 02.00 P.M. on 02.01.2021 to 02.00 P.M. on 04.01.2021. The details of seats are available on the web-site http://knruhs.telangana.gov.in and https://tsmedadm.tsche.in before counseling.
All the candidates in the provisional final merit list displayed on KNR UHS, web-site are eligible to exercise web-options subject to fulfillment of following conditions. Candidates who have secured admission in the previous phase of counseling and joined the course and continuing in the course, who wish to slide also can exercise their options.
The candidates who have been allotted BDS seats in the previous phases of counseling and who have not joined / discontinued the course after joining are not eligible to exercise options for Mop-up Phase of counseling. Candidates who have joined the course in All India Quota / Deemed Universities Counseling are not eligible to exercise options for Mop-UP Phase of counseling as per the orders of Hon’ble Supreme Court and Medical Counseling Committee (MCC) of Government of India.
Telangana NEET 2020 MBBS, BDS counselling
The Telangana MBBS 2020 counselling and the Telangana MBBS/BDS 2020 counselling web option entry procedure has started 02-12-2020. The Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences (KNRUHS), Warangal conduct their counselling process on the basis of NEET scores.
Candidates who are interested to take admission in any of the participating colleges to pursue higher studies in the fields of medical around all over the state can exercise web option entry by December 4, 2020.
Telangana NEET 2020 Admission process: For the admission to Telangana NEET 2020, a total of two rounds will be held. In case of requirement, an additional mop-up round is possible to be conducted by the authorities.
All those candidates who have been enlisted in the provisional list are eligible to participate in Telangana MBBS counselling 2020.
Telangana NEET 2020: Document verification round: The document verification process will commence at the allotted institutes after the choice filling round is over.
To get admission in Telangana NEET all the candidates will have to score a obtain a merit position in the provisional merit list then only they will qualify for document verification session.
The Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences commenced the Web counselling process for MBBS and BDS courses on Admission Counselling Web Portal.
The university issued notification for Web counselling for convenor and economically weaker section quota seats. According to the notification, eligible candidates seeking admission under the EWS quota can exercise their web options as per the schedule.
‘Kaloji Health University‘ is arranging to invite web options from November 30 for the filling up of medical education seats in government and private medical colleges in the state of Telangana.
In continuation to this office notification dated 31.10.2020, 21-11-2020 Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences hereby notifies the conduct of 1st phase of web based counseling for allotment of the MBBS/BDS seats under Competent Authority Quota (C.Q) including EWS, PWD, CAP, PMC, Anglo Indian quota for academic year 2020-21 in Medical/Dental colleges in the State of Telangana affiliated to KNRUHS, Warangal including Army Dental College.
The candidates whose certificates were uploaded at the time of online registration and provisionally verified by staff of concerned departments and whose names are notified in the provisional final merit list of UG Medical Admissions notified on the website of KNRUHS Warangal are eligible to exercise web – options online from computer with internet connection.
All the eligible candidates whose names are displayed in the Provisional final merit list including PWD, PMC, CAP category, Anglo Indian & EWS quota candidates on KNR UHS website can exercise web options for admission into UG Medical/ Dental seats in the Medical/Dental Colleges affiliated to KNRUHS from 7.00 A.M. on 02.12.2020 to 7.00P.M. on 04.12.2020 through website https://tsmedadm.tsche.in/ Counselling for NCC quota seats will be conducted after the final merit list is received from NCC Directorate.
The details of vacant seats (seat matrix) are placed in the web-site http://knruhs.in and https://tsmedadm.tsche.in/ Rs. 10,000/- for both MBBS and BDS Courses have to be paid for obtaining allotment letter through payment Gateway by using Online payment method. (Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking).
TUITION FEE: As per existing Government guidelines for Govt. / Pvt. (Minority/ Non-Minority) Medical & Dental Colleges and Army Dental College.
COURSE COLLEGE AMOUNT
MBBS / BDS: Government 10,000/- Per year.
MBBS: Private Non-Minority /Minority Medical colleges: 60,000/- per year.
BDS: Private Dental Non-Minority Colleges 45,000/- per year
BDS: Army Dental College 1,60,000/- per year
Candidates opting for BDS seat in Army Dental College are informed to check the fee details shown above.
1. The details of seats available (seat matrix) are placed in the website http://knruhs.telangana.gov.in . The candidates can exercise web options for MBBS and BDS seats in all Medical/Dental Colleges under KNRUHS including Army Dental College through https://tsmedadm.tsche.in/
2. The allotment of seats will be made in accordance with the selection procedure notified in Government orders G.O.Ms.No. 114 HM&FW(C1) Dept. Dated:05-07-2017, G.O.Ms.No.47, HM&FW(C1), Department, Dated:21- 06-2019 and subsequent amendments , and relevant Hon’ble High Court orders in. W P Nos.16637, 17285 and 17293 OF 2019
3. Competent Authority Quota seats in Minority Medical Colleges will be allotted to Muslim Minority Candidates only. Muslim Minority Candidates are also eligible for Competent Authority Quota seats in other Medical Colleges.
4. Counseling for NCC Quota seats will be conducted after final merit list is received from NCC Directorate in subsequent counseling. 5. Candidates are informed that if they are allotted a seat as per their web options and they do not join the course, they will not be eligible for subsequent phases of counsellings.
Important Instructions To The Candidates :
Eligible MBBS/BDS candidates as per provisional final merit list can exercise web options for MBBS/BDS seats in all Medical / Dental colleges including Army Dental College as per their interest and priority through https://tsmedadm.tsche.in/ from computer with internet connection.
Candidates are advised to read the regulations and prospectus carefully before exercising web-options, which is available on KNRUHS website.
Candidate can exercise web options for MBBS/BDS Courses in all the Colleges as per their eligibility. There is no limit to the number of options. If they are not interested to join in course/college, they should not exercise options for the same.
Candidates are informed that they have to exercise web options to the course and colleges in which they are interested to join.
If a candidate is allotted a seat in MBBS or BDS course as per his/her options and does not join the course he/she will not be eligible to exercise options for that course in subsequent counsellings to prevent seat blocking.
One time pass word will be sent to the registered mobile number at the time of exercising web-options. The pass word consists of SIX letter code with English capital A to Z. (For details read construction to the candidates before giving options)
Candidates are instructed to take a print out of saved options. Candidates will receive SMS message on their registered mobile after allotment of seat, if allotted. Candidates can also login to check their allotment status on https://tsmedadm.tsche.in/ website.
The selected candidates shall download the allotment letter from website after payment of the University fee by gateway method by using Online payment method. ( Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking).
Candidate has to take print out of allotment order, check their allotment and report to the Principal of respective college before the last date specified on the allotment letter.
Candidates are hereby informed that verification of original certificates will be conducted at the college of admission and in case of any discrepancy, the provisional allotment will be cancelled and action may be initiated as per University regulations.
Selected candidates have to report to the Principal of the respective college before the last date for joining as specified on the allotment letter with all original certificates, submit bond and pay the tuition fee and college fee to complete the process of admission.
If the candidate does not fulfill the above criteria to complete the admission process within specified date for joining, the admission will be cancelled automatically and the candidate will not be permitted to exercise web options for subsequent rounds to prevent seat blocking.
Original certificates will not be returned to candidate, unless the candidate discontinues the course. If the candidate slides to other college during subsequent phase of counseling, the original certificates will be sent to the college concerned after closure of admissions.
Candidates will have to pay discontinuation penalty amount, if they discontinue the course after the notification is issued for free exit from competent authority quota or later to get their original certificates back as per government regulations. Candidate will be debarred for admission into same course under KNRUHS for 3 years.
The University fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances
As per the updated figures, as many as 345 candidates have not joined after the second phase of counselling. As per the notification, such candidates who were allotted seats in the second phase of counselling and who did not join or discontinued the course after joining are not eligible to exercise options for the final phase of counselling.
“In case the candidate does not join the course in the college after allotment he/she will not be eligible to exercise web-options for mop-up round to be conducted in case of any vacant seats arise after the final phase of counselling,” read the notification.
Under the EWS quota, there are total 190 medical seats. In all India reserved category, there are 61 MBBS seats and 13 BDS seats under EWS quota in Telangana. All the medical admissions are set to be completed by August 31.
KNRUHS MBBS, BDS Courses admissions counselling, Certificates Verification, Web Counselling Dates, Web Options Schedule, Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences, Telangana MBBS, BDS courses admissions, KNR University of Health Sciences.
TSEAMCET 2020 Certificate Verification for MBBS/BDS courses @ Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences/ KNRUSH Notification for verification certificates for Web-based Counseling.
KNR University of Health Sciences, Warangal, Telangana State hereby notify that the first and final verification of certificates for Web-Based Counseling will be conducted for Admissions into MBBS/BDS Courses in Colleges under KNR University of Health Sciences, Warangal, Telangana State.
The candidates those who have appeared, qualified and secured ranks in NEET 2020 are directed to attend the counselling for admission into MBBS / BDS Courses for the academic year 2020-2021 into the Telangana Medical and Dental Colleges including Statewide colleges in the Telangana State at the following Helpline Centers as per the schedule given below.
Merit list Results, Certificates verification & Web options Dates:
1. The last date for submission of online application form : Completed
2. Provisional Merit Position and Not Eligible List released : Completed
3. Certificates verification start : Completed
4. Final Merit list is released may be on a website.: Notified.
5. Web options entry to be started through the web counselling process : 02 to 04-12-2020
The schedule for exercising web-options for sports and games quota and NCC category will be notified separately after receipt of final priority list from concerned authorities.
Candidates can exercise web options as per the schedule given below in the website http://tsmedadm.tsche.in. Verification of Original Certificates for admission into MBBS/BDS Courses for candidates who have registered online for the academic year 2020-2021 will start as per the dates.
The provisional merit list and detailed schedule of verification with details of help-line centres will be displayed on web-site shortly KNRUHS: Admission into mbbs/bds courses for the year 2020-2021 notification for exercising web-options for web-based counselling
for admission into mbbs/bds courses for vacant seats under competent authority quota after first phase of counselling including special categories cap, ncc, in government and private medical /dental colleges , affiliated to knr uhs, warangal in the state of telangana.
All the eligible candidates in the final merit list displayed on KNRUHS, web-site are eligible to exercise web-options as per the schedule. Allotment of seats will be done as per the procedure following G.O.Ms.No. 114 HM&FW(C1) Dept. Dated: 05-07-2017, subsequent amendments , other Government regulations and directions of Hon’ble High Court from time to time. All Candidates can exercise web options as per the announced dates.
Notification For First And Final Verification Of Original Certificates : KNR University of Health Sciences, Warangal, Telangana State hereby notify that the first and final verification of certificates for Web Based Counseling will be conducted
for Admissions into MBBS/BDS Courses for the academic year 2020-21 under Competent Authority Quota into Medical and Dental Colleges affiliated to KNR University of Health Sciences, Warangal, Telangana State.
NEET UG 2020 qualified Candidates registered on-line in response to notification for Competent Authority quota seats, whose names are displayed in the provisional merit list on KNR UHS website are directed to attend the verification of Original Certificates for Web based counseling
for admission into MBBS Courses for the academic year 2020-21 into the Telangana Government, Un-aided Non-Minority, Un-aided Minority Medical Colleges and for admission into BDS Courses in to Government,
Un-aided Non-Minority Dental Colleges( including Army Dental college) in the Telangana State at the following Help line Centers from 29.6.2020 to 05.07.2020 as per the schedule given below based on ranks (sl. no) in the provisional merit list.
Web Option Entry Instructions to Candidates
1) The candidates can exercise web options through https://tsmedadm.tsche.in/ from home or any other place having internet facility. Use only system with Internet Explorer version-11. Do not use Tabs or Mobiles to exercise web-options.
2) Candidates can make use of help-line centers at K.U. Campus, Warangal, PGRRCDE, OU Campus, Hyderabad for exercising web- options from 9.00 A.M. to 5.00 P.M. on the dates specified above.
3) Candidates are advised to read the regulations and prospectus carefully before exercising web-options.
4) Candidate can exercise options for MBBS/BDS Courses in all the Colleges as per the eligibility. There is no limit to the number of options.
5) Candidates while exercising options should note that apart from vacant seats, seats vacated by candidates sliding during the second phase of counseling will be added to vacant seats and allotted simultaneously during second round of counseling itself.
6) Hence candidates can give option for course / colleges where there is no vacancy also as vacancies may arise due to sliding of candidates. Once candidate is allotted a seat as per his option in the second round the seat allotted in the first round is automatically cancelled.
7) Candidates are informed that they have to give options to the course and colleges in which they are interested to join. In case the candidate does not join the course / college after allotment he / she will not be allowed to exercise web-options in subsequent counseling’s for that course as per G.O.Ms.No. 114 HM&FW ( C1) Department Dated: 05-07-2017.
8) As notified earlier, candidates who have not joined after allotment in the first phase of counseling for competent authority quota are not eligible for exercising web-options for the same course in the second phase of counseling.
9) One time pass word will be sent to the registered mobile number at the time of exercising web-options. The pass word consists of SIX letter code with English capital A to Z.
10) Candidates are instructed to take a print out of saved options.
11) Candidates will receive the message on their registered mobile after allotment of seat, if allotted.
12) Candidate has to down-load the allotment letter by paying the University fee through payment gateway.
13) Candidate has to take print out of allotment order, check their allotment and report to Principal of respective college before the date specified on the allotment letter.
14) The selected candidates shall report to the Principal with all original certificates, bond, and pay the college fee before the last date and time at the allotted college as mentioned in the allotment letter to complete the admission. In case candidate does not fulfill the above criteria to complete the admission within the specified date the admission will be cancelled automatically.
15) Candidates who have slided to other college / course should report along with receipt of certificates issued by Principal along with allotment letter.
16) Candidates who are allotted seat in the second round and have not joined are not eligible for Mop-up round of counseling.
17) Candidates can discontinue the course after second round of counseling before last date of joining/ issue of notification for Mop-up round without any penalty.
18) Candidates who discontinue the course after notification for Mop-up round have to pay discontinuation fee of Rs.3 Lakhs and they will be debarred for 3-years from admission under KNRUHS.
19) Original certificates will not be returned to candidates unless the candidate discontinues from the course.
20) The University fee and other fees once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Knruhs mbbs/bds admissions 2020-2021: Knruhs mbbs/bds admission
- Candidates can exercise web options as per the schedule in the web-site http://tsmedadm.tsche.in
Help Line Centres for Certificate Verification:
Note: 1) Candidates whose local area is shown as OU in the Provisional merit list should attend for verification of Original Certificates at Help-line Centers in Warangal or Hyderabad except JNTUH, Hyderabad as per schedule given below based on ranks in the provisional merit list.
2) OU region candidates whose category certificates are issued by Competent authority of state of Andhra Pradesh shall attend for verification at JNTUH, Hyderabad as the verifying officers from Andhra Pradesh will be available there only.
3) Candidates attending for Verification of Certificates at Hyderabad shall attend at specified centers as per the schedule given below based on ranks in the provisional merit list to prevent overcrowding at onecentre.
4) Special category candidates i.e., NCC/PMC/CAP/Persons with Disability (PWD have to attend for verification of all certificates at JNTUH, Kukatpally, Hyderabad as per the schedule given below.
5) Candidates whose local area is shown as AU/SVU/NL in the Provisional merit list should attend for verification of Original Certificates at Help-line Centre at JNTUH, Hyderabad only as per ranks schedule shown below based on ranks in the provisional merit list.
6) The schedule is prepared mentioning the candidates rank ( Sl.No.) in Provisional merit list in KNR UHS web-site to prevent overcrowding at one centre for convenience of students.
SCHEDULE OF CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION CENTRE WISE :SCHEDULE OF CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION CENTRE WISE : Note for Help-line Centres in Telangana: All eligible candidates (excluding special category candidates) OC / SC / ST / BC category claiming 15% un-reserved seats from Andhra Pradesh State (candidates from Andhra University area
and SVU Area), the candidates who have resided for 10 years in the state of Andhra Pradesh and Local category candidates of Telangana State (SC/ST/BC) whose category, community certificates are issued by Govt. of Andhra Pradesh are to attend for verification and to submit declaration in Rs.100/- Stamped paper and to submit certified copies of Aadhar / Ration Card of candidate and Father
Eligibility for admission into MBBS/BDS courses:
Eligibility for admission into MBBS/BDS courses:
1. The candidate should be an Indian National or Person of Indian Origin (PIO) / Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) Card Holder and should satisfy the Local or Non-local status in Telangana State (Residence requirement) as laid down in Andhra Pradesh Education Institutions (Regulations of Admissions) Order, 1974.
Selection will be done as per the procedure laid down in the G.O.P.No.646, dated 10.07.1979 as amended in G.O.Ms.No.42, Higher Education (EC2) Department, dated 18.05.2009 , GO.Ms.No.114, HM&FW (C1), Department, Dated: 10.7.2017 , subsequent amendments and Hon’ble High Court and Supreme Court orders..
2. The candidate should have passed Intermediate (10+2 pattern) or its equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany, Zoology) / Biotechnology and English.
* OC candidates should obtain not less than 50% marks in science subjects.
* BC/SC/ST candidates should obtain not less than 40% marks in science subjects.
* OC PH candidates should obtain not less than 45% marks in science subjects.
3. The candidate should have qualified in NEET UG 2020 and should have registered on-line and whose name is displayed in the Provisional merit list on the KNR UHS web-site.
4. The Candidates should have completed 17 years of age as on 31-12-2020. The candidates who do not complete 17 years as on 31-12-2020 need not attend the counseling. The candidates born on or after 02-01-2003 are not eligible for admission into MBBS/BDS courses.
5. The candidates who wish to claim seats under Anglo Indian, CAP (Army), NCC, Persons with Disability (PWD) and Police Martyrs Children (PMC) also need to fulfill the above eligibility criteria in addition to eligibility criteria of respective categories as per existing Government
Certificates to be produced at the time of counseling:
The candidates are directed to bring all the original certificates (mentioned below) along with two sets of self attested Xerox copies and print out of on-line application form duly signed with photograph affixed at the space provided. Custodian certificates are not allowed. Candidate has to present in person.
The candidates are directed to bring all the original certificates (mentioned below) along with two sets of self attested Xerox copies and print out of on-line application form duly signed with photograph affixed at the space provided.
Custodian certificates are not allowed. Candidate has to be present in person.
- 1 Admit card of NEET UG 2020.
- 2 Rank card of NEET UG 2020.
- 3 S.S.C or equivalent examination showing the Date of Birth.
- 4 Memorandum of marks of qualifying examination in Intermediate orEquivalent Examination
- 5 Transfer certificate
- 6 Study certificates from 6th Class to Intermediate
- 7 Candidates who have studied in the institutions outside of Telangana/Andhra Pradesh have to submit
10 years (years of period to be specified) residence certificate of the candidate or either of the parent issued by MRO /Tahsildar of state of Telangana/Andhra Pradesh.
8 Candidates claiming eligibility of reservation under Special categories (NCC, CAP, PMC, Anglo Indian) should furnish the required certificate in support of their claim.
9 Latest Permanent Caste Certificate (Integrated Community Certificate) for candidates claiming reservation under BC/SC/ST Categories issued by competent authority of State government.
- 10. Minority status certificate if applicable.
- 11. EWS certificate issued by the competent authority of State of Telangana (Tahasildar) if applicable.
- 12. The candidates claiming fee exemption shall produce the latest Income certificateof the Parent issued by MRO / Tahsildar of Telangana state.
13. Self Attested copy of Aadhaar Card of candidate and Father.
14. Undertaking in the form of Affidavit on Rs. 100 /-Stamp paper ( 2 Rs. 50 stamp papers if not available ) by the Parent and candidates stating that the caste and area mentioned in the certificates are genuine and they will be held responsible for any further consequences as per law if any discrepancy noticed (Proforma enclosed).
Instructions to the Candidates :
1. Candidates are hereby informed that, this is the first and final phase of verification of certificates. No further phase of verification of certificates will be done. Candidates who got their original certificates verified and whose names are displayed in the final merit list only will be permitted to exercise their web options subject to their eligibility.
2. Candidates have to be present in person along with all Original Certificates for verification. Custodian certificates will not be allowed.
3. Mere attending for verification of certificates does not confer any right for admission as more number of candidates have applied for limited number of seats available.
4. Notification for exercising web-options along with schedule of dates will be displayed on KNR University web-site.
5. Orders issued by Government of Telangana from time to time with regard to admissions into MBBS/BDS Courses will be applicable.