KNRUHS MPH Entrance Test Hall Ticket 2023 would be released by the Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences, Warangal on its official website, http://knruhs.telangana.gov.in after completion of online application process.
Candidates who have applied for the KNRUHS MPH Course Entrance Test can check details and download the hall tickets from the official web portal using login details.
University is taking all precautions for issue of Hall Tickets to all eligible candidates. In case if any candidate who fulfilled all stipulated conditions and not able to download the Hall Ticket, such candidates are advised to meet the convener at least one day before commencement of Entrance Test by submitting all particulars such as applications number, date of birth, Xerox copy of application and postal receipt etc., University will not be held responsible for complaints received through mail or any other mode or complaints received in any form after the Entrance Test is over.
|Name of the Hall Ticket||KNRUHS MPH Entrance Test Hall Ticket 2023|
|Title||Download KNRUHS MPH ET Hall Ticket 2023|
|Subject||Telangana Health University has released KNRUH MPH ET Hall Ticket 2023|
|Download From||17 Sep|
General Instructions to Candidates:
- Candidate should report at the test venue one hour before the start of the test. No entry will be permitted after 02.00PM. i.e., commencement of Examination process.
- Candidates taking the Entrance Examination will be subjected to thorough frisking before being allowed into the hall at the stipulated time.
- Biometric finger print and image capture will be done for every candidate on the day of Examination inside the Examination hall by the authorized personnel.
- Carry only Hall Ticket and original ID inside the hall. No candidate will be allowed to take the examination without producing the valid Hall Ticket and photo ID.
- The candidate has to submit a copy of Hall Ticket and photo ID to the invigilator. Therefore candidates are advised to attend with copies of Hall Ticket and photo ID.
- The Examination will be Computer Based (Online) Test. Check the seating plan and identify the room/lab allotted as per his/her hall ticket number.
- Candidates are not allowed to carry any Text materials, Printed or Written, bits of papers, envelope or any other materials except the Hall Ticket and Photo ID inside the Examination Hall.
- Pens, Pencils, Calculators, Electronic Digital Watches, Cellular phones, Pagers or any other Electronic gadgets are not allowed inside the examination hall.
- A bell will be rung at the beginning of the Examination and at the closing time.
- The Candidate must sign in the attendance sheet at the appropriate place and affix the left index finger impression against the appropriate column of the attendance sheet.
- Photo Copy of Hall Ticket and Photo ID to be handed over to the invigilator.
- Failure to comply to this requirement will lead to the annulling of his candidature without any prior intimation.
KNRUHS MPH Entrance Test Hall Ticket 2023
Telangana Health University will release KNRUHS MPH ET Hall Ticket 2023 on its official website. Candidates who registered for the KNRUHS MPH ET can check details and download the hall ticket from the web portal. In order to register for the KNRUH MPH Course Entrance Test, the candidates need to visit the website http://knruhs.telangana.gov.in.
- Visit the http://knruhs.telangana.gov.in Website
Candidates need to visit the official website of Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences by entering web address in your device browser, http://knruhs.telangana.gov.in. Then, Telangana Health University website will appear in your device.
- Click on the Hall Ticket Link
Once you reach the TS Health University website, you can click on the Hall Ticket Link at home page. MPH Course ET Hall Ticket downloading web page will appear in your device browser.
- Enter Login Details.
In the Hall Ticket downloading form, enter the user id and date of birth in the required fields. Click on the submit button.
- Download Hall Ticket
By clicking on the submit button, your hall ticket will be displayed in your device browser.
- Print the Hall Ticket
After downloading the hall ticket, candidate should take the print-out of the hall ticket and preserve it for future reference.
If I unable to download Hall Ticket, What can I do?
If the candidate is unable to download the Hall Ticket during the scheduled notified time, the candidate has to represent in person only, giving the particulars of name of the candidate, application No., particulars of fee payment and nature of difficulty before 01:00 PM on 18 Sep to the Registrar, KNRUHS.
No other mode of representation will be considered. Representations received after 01:00 PM 18 Se[ will not be entertained. The candidates are advised to represent to the University in person for redressal of the grievance, if they fulfill all eligibility conditions to appear for the Computer Based entrance test. Representations for alteration, category, area, will not be entertained.