KNRUHS MDS Admission 2021 or TS MDS Admission 2021 notification under NEET UG has been released by the Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences Telangana on its official website, http://knruhs.telangana.gov.in. Candidates are informed to read the prospectus carefully regarding eligibility criteria before applying online.
Online application forms are invited from NEET MDS 2021 qualified candidates for admission into the MDS courses for the academic year 2021-2022 into colleges affiliated to KNR University of Health Sciences, Warangal in the State of Telangana.
Telangana MDS admission notification is issued for online registration for web based counseling to determine State Merit position for admission into Competent Authority Quota seats only. Final Merit list will be notified after scrutiny of all Certificates uploaded at the time of online registration.
Total number of seats available under competent authority quota for the academic year 2021-2022 will be notified before exercising web options for counseling. Tuition fee structure will be as notified by the Government of Telangana.
|Name of the admission||KNRUHS MDS Admission 2021|
|Title||Apply for TS MDS Admission 2021|
|Subject||KNRUHS has released TS MDS Admission 2021|
|Admission Web Portal||https://tsmds.tsche.in/|
Eligibility for Telangana MDS Admission
- Candidate should have qualified in NEET MDS 2021 by securing marks of cut-off score as mentioned in the notification.
- Candidate should have passed BDS Degree examination from an Institution recognized by the Dental Council of India.
- Candidates should have registered with Dental Council of India / State Dental Council.
- Candidates who satisfy the Local / Non Local status as per G.O.P No.646 Education (W) Department Dt: 10.07.1979 only are eligible to apply for determining the State Merit position for Competent authority quota seats in respective categories using NEET MDS 2021 score.
The NEET MDS 2021 qualified and eligible candidates as per concerned regulations who desire to take admission into MDS Courses shall apply online and upload all original certificates for determining the Merit position for Telangana State competent authority quota using NEET MDS 2021 Ranks in the Website https://tsmds.tsche.in
The online application can be filled through any computer with internet connection or mobile with data connection.
Registration and Verification Fee for MDS Degree courses:
The Registration and Verification fee of Rs.5500/- (Bank transaction charges extra) for OC & BC candidates and Rs.5000/- (Bank transaction charges extra) for SC/ST candidates shall be paid online through Debit card / Credit card or Net Banking. Registration and Verification fee once paid will not be refunded or adjusted to a further date.
Candidates are advised to check their eligibility to apply for determining the Merit position in respective categories by using NEET MDS 2021 score by reading Prospectus / Regulations carefully. Candidates who completed BDS from other States must pay equivalency verification / certificate verification fee along with the registration fee. BDS Degree from other State or other Country of Rs.5,000 & Rs.7,000 respectively.
Therefore candidates are advised to check eligibility conditions thoroughly before applying for determining merit position in respective categories for State quota seats using NEET MDS 2021 Scores.
For other details read the Prospectus carefully. The Prospectus of the course is available on the University Website: http://knruhs.telangana.gov.in and https://tsmds.tsche.in. The candidates are advised to download and read the Prospectus of the course to verify for eligibility under local/non local category.
Procedure of filling online application
Procedure of filling online application, scanning / uploading of original certificates and online payment for registration.
- The registration fee can be paid through Debit card / Credit card or Net Banking
- The registration fee paid by the applicants is not refundable under any circumstances.
- Read the Notification, Prospectus / Regulations carefully.
- The following documents are required:
- (a) Latest passport size photo.
- (b) Admit card and Score Card NEET MDS 2021
- (c) Original / Provisional Degree Certificate
- (d) Aadhar Card
- (e) Study Certificate(s) from 1st BDS to final BDS.
- (f) In case of candidates from Govt. Dental College, Vijayawada, Govt. Dental College, Hyderabad and Army Dental College, Secunderabad/ study certificates from VI class to Intermediate.
- (g) Latest Category certificate in case of BC/SC/ST candidates issued by Competent Authority of Government of Telangana.
- (h) Minority Certificate issued by Competent Authority of Government of Telangana if applicable.
- (i) Latest Service certificate issued by the concerned Head of the Department, if applicable (issued by DME/DH after notification).
- (j) Internship completion certificate
- (k) Permanent Dental Council Registration Certificate.
- (l) Discontinuation Certificate if applicable
- (m) Post Graduate Dental Degree Certificate if applicable
- (n) Photo Identity proof viz. PAN card/Passport/Driving License/Voter’s ID
Visit website through Computer with Internet connection or Mobile with Data Connection to fill the application form. Fill in all the details in the online application form and upload all the documents which are mandatory.
The candidates who claim for admission under Persons with Disabilities (PWD) category shall mention in the online application as applying under PWD category and have to appear before a Medical Board to be constituted for the purpose by the University as per the schedule to be notified by the University for Eligibility under PWD status.
Procedure for submission of filled-in online Application form and Original certificates for MDS Degree Courses at the time of admission for final verification: The candidate should submit the print-out of the filled-in Online application form and Original certificates along with (1) set of self attested copies to the Principal of allotted college at the time of joining for final verification. In case of any discrepancy, the provisional allotment order will be cancelled.