How to apply KNRUHS PG Dental MDS Courses Admissions, KNRUHS PG Dental MDS Degree Courses Admissions 2020, Apply Online @ tsmds.tsche.in. KNRUHS PG Dental Degree MDS Courses Admissions 2020 Online application form, How to apply for KNR Health University PG MDS Courses 2020. Admission Notification For Post Graduate Dental MDS Courses For The Academic Year 2020-2020 in the State Of Telangana.
Application forms through online are invited for admission into Post Graduate Dental MDS courses for the academic year 2020-2020 into affiliated colleges to KNR University of Health Sciences, Warangal in the state of Telangana from the eligible candidates who have secured the following cut-off scores and above in NEET MDS 2020 for preparation of State Merit list.
1. Date of issue of Notification for admission into MDS Courses for the academic year 2020-2020: 27.03.2020
2. Availability of online Application http://tsmds.tsche.in: From 10 A.M. 06-04-2020 to 09-04-2020 up to 4 P.M.
3. Date of release of Provisional merit list:
4. Date of certificate verification. 10.04.2020
5. Date of release of merit order of the candidates applied in, being on NEET MDS Rank: To be notified later
6. Dates of exercising web options for admission into MDS Courses counseling.: To be notified
7. Commencement of Classes:
8. Closure of admissions:
Notification issued is for determining State Merit position for admission into Competent Authority Quota seats only. A total number of seats available under competent authority quota for the academic year 2020-19 will be notified later. The fee structure will be as fixed by the Government. Cut-off marks for Post Graduate Dental MDS courses:
1. Revised Cut-off scores for All India 50% quota Post Graduate MDS Courses (2020 admission session) is as per National Board of Examinations notice Dated: 24-03-2020.
UR (20.265th percentile) OBC/SC/ST (10.265th percentile) UR-PH (15.265th percentile) 149 115 133
State Merit position of the applied candidates will be prepared based on NEET MDS – 2020
Score and other eligibility criteria notified hereunder.
1. A) Candidate should have qualified in NEET MDS-2020 by securing marks of cut-off score or above.
B) Candidate should have passed BDS Degree examination from an Institution in Telangana state recognized by the Dental Council of India.
C) Local candidates of Telangana who have passed a BDS Degree from Govt. Dental College, Hyderabad, Govt. Dental College, Vijayawada and Army Dental College, Sec-bad.
NOTE: The candidates who have already completed the internship should submit the completion certificate. The candidates who will be completing internship by 31-03-2020 shall submit provisional likely to complete internship completion at the time of verification of certificates.
Candidates who satisfy the Local status as provided in Telangana Educational Institutions ( Regulation of Admission ) order, 1974 as amended from time to time only are eligible to apply for determining the State Merit position for Competent Authority quota seats in respective categories using NEET MDS 2020 score.
2. The NEET MDS 2020 qualified and eligible candidates as per concerned regulations who desire to take admission into PG Dental Degree MDS Courses shall apply through online for determining the Merit position for Telangana State competent authority quota of respective categories. using NEET MDS 2020 scores on the Website http://tsmds.tsche.in/ from 10.00 AM on 28-03-2020 to 01-04-2020 up to 5.00 p.m only.
The online application can be filled through any computer with an internet connection (home/internet café/net center). The printout of filled-in application along with enclosures in two (2) sets should submit at the time of verification of original certificates as per the notified schedule and centers by KNR University of Health Sciences.
3. Registration Fee for MDS Degree courses:- The Registration fee of Rs.3800/- (Bank transaction charges extra)for OC & BC candidates and Rs.3300/- (Bank transaction charges extra) for SC/ST candidates shall be paid online through Debit card / Credit card or Net Banking. Registration fee once paid will not be refunded or adjusted to a further date. Candidates are advised to check their eligibility to apply for determining the Merit position in respective categories by using NEET MDS – 2020 score by reading Prospectus / Regulations carefully.
4. For other details read the Prospectus carefully. The Prospectus of the courses, Instructions for filling of Online Application is available on the University Website: www.knruhs.in
5. The candidates are advised to download and read the
(1) Prospectus of the course
(2) Instructions for filling Online Application available in the website before filling the online Application
6. Procedure of filling online application and Procedure for online payment for PG DENTAL Degree MDS Courses
i). The registration fee can be paid through Debit card / Credit card or Net Banking
ii). The registration fee paid by the applicants is not refundable under any circumstances.
iii). Read the Notification, Prospectus / Regulations carefully.
iv). The following documents are required:
(a) Admit card and Score Card – NEET MDS 2020 .
(b) Aadhar Card
(c) Date of Birth Certificate.(SSC or its equivalent certificate)
(d) Study Certificate(s) from 1st BDS to final BDS.
(e) In case of Telangana candidates from Govt. Dental College, Vijayawada, Govt. Dental College, Hyderabad and Army Dental College, Secunderabad/ study certificates from VI class to Intermediate.
(f) All marks memos from First BDS to final BDS.
(g) Category status certificate issued by Govt. of Telangana if applicable..
(h) Internship completion certificate / Provisional Internship completion vide Annexure-IV C of a prospectus.
(i) Dental Council Registration Certificate..
v). Visit website through Internet Explorer (11.0) to fill the application form.
vi). Fill all the details in the online application form.
7. Procedure for submission of filled-in online Application form for PG Dental l Degree MDS courses:
The candidate should submit the print-out of the filled-in Online application form in person along with two (2) sets of self attested copies of required certificates at the time of certificate verification at notified centers.
a). On-line application forms received at the time of verification of original certificates without copies of the required Certificates, Passport size photo, without signature at declaration area, incomplete applications will be automatically rejected and will not be considered for determining the Merit position in respective categories using NEET MDS 2020 score.
b). Candidates admission to the counseling for verification of original certificates for KNR UHS MDS 2020 admissions is strictly provisional. The mere fact that the Merit position issued to the candidate does not imply that that the candidature is accepted by the University and it does not mean that the entries made by the candidate in the online application are accepted as true and correct.
c)) Candidates may please note that the University will take up the verification of original certificates with regard to eligibility conditions i.e., educational qualifications, validity of registration with DCI/State Dental Council, Internship, local area status, category status after duly verifying all the relevant certificates in original at the time of verification of original certificates . If the information furnished by the candidate in the application is incorrect, his/her candidature is liable to be cancelled and further action that deems fit will be taken.
d). Mere submission of application through Online is not sufficient. Candidates eligibility for admission to PG Dental courses 2020-2020 session will be examined by the University only after submission of printout of application (hard copy) along with all copies of required certificates at the notified centers for verification of original certificates on specified dates.
e) Verification of Original Certificates shall be conducted on 10.04.2020 at the centers notified as per schedule given by the University on KNRUHS website. No separate paper notification will be given. Candidates are advised to refer to KNRUHS website for further details regarding schedule of verification of Original Certificates.
f). Candidate should attend in person without fail with Original Certificates and self attested copies. The verification of Original Certificates will be done only once irrespective of the number of times of exercising web options. Therefore the candidates should attend verification of Original Certificates without fail as and when scheduled is notified on the website.
g). The Orders issued from time to time by Government with regard to process of Admissions to Post Graduate Dental Courses and relevant Hon’ble Court directions shall be applicable.
h)). This notification is for determining the State Merit position in respective categories using NEET MDS 2020 score only. The dates for exercising web options for admission to PG Dental courses (MDS) courses and procedure will be notified separately on University website. Candidates are advised to referred to University for notifications, schedules and other details from time to time.
i). An in-eligible candidate obtaining a Merit position does not make the candidate eligible for admission.
j). Admission will be considered only for candidates, who have secured marks above cutoff score in NEET- MDS-2020 exam and based on the state merit order as the case may be.
k). If the candidate faces any difficulty for submitting the Online application the following numbers may be contacted: for technical difficulties Nos. 8466924522 and 9502001583. for clarifications on Regulations 9490585796 and (10.00 AM to 6.00 PM only)