Kaloji Narayana Rao Health University has issued a notification for exercising web options for MD/ MS/ Diploma/ MDS courses for the second phase of web-based counseling for the academic year 2019-20 under competent authority quota in colleges affiliated to KNRUHS and NIMS, Hyderabad. Second phase of web-based counseling is for vacant Post Graduate Medical Degree/ Diploma course seats after the first phase of counseling and seats reverted to State Quota after second phase of All India Quota counseling for competent authority quota in government/private non-minority/ private minority medical colleges in the state and also for vacant seats in MDS courses in government, private and army dental college. The varsity is going ahead to conduct second counseling for convener quota even before management quota first counseling process was over. The reporting date for students joined under management quota was fixed as May 1.
Stages are involved in KNRUHS PG Medical and PG MDS Admissions:
Stage I: Admissions notification
Stage II: Provisional Merit List (Based on NEET PG Ranks)
Stage III: Certificates Verification
Stage IV: Final Merit list
Stage V: Web Options Entry
Stage VI: Seats Allotment Results
Above stage were completed in KNRUHS First phase PG Medical and PG MDS Admissions Counselling
KNRUHS PG Medical/ PG MDS Admissions Web Options Entry for 2nd Phase Web Counselling:
In continuation of earlier notification Dated: 22-03-2019, 26-03-2019, 28-03-2019, 01-04-2019, 04-04-2019, 05-04-2019, 09-04-2019, 10-04-2019, KNR UHS has notified that the Second Phase of web based counseling will be conducted for admissions into Post Graduate Medical Degree / Diploma Courses for vacant seats after first phase of counseling and seats reverted to State Quota after second phase of All India Quota counseling for competent authority quota in Government / Private Non-Minority / Private Minority Medical Colleges affiliated to KNR UHS and NIZAMS INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES, HYDERABAD and for vacant seats in MDS Courses after first phase of counseling and seats reverted to State Quota after second phase of All India Quota counseling for competent authority quota in Government / Private Non-Minority Dental Colleges and Army Dental College for the academic year 2019-20.
Eligibility for Web Options Entry in 2nd Phase Web Counselling:
The candidates whose Original Certificates have been verified and whose names have been displayed in the final merit list for PG Medical Courses on 04-04-2019 and in the final merit list for PG Dental (MDS) Courses on 10-04-2019 in KNRUHS website are eligible to exercise web options online from home or any internet facility center or any system with internet explorer 11 version from 6.00 A.M. on 28-04-2019 to 4.00 P.M. on 29-04-2019.
Candidates who were allotted seats as per their options in the first phase of counseling and who have not joined / discontinued the course after joining are not eligible for exercising web options for second phase of counseling. Candidates who have already joined in All India Quota Counseling for State Quota seats and for seats in Deemed Universities are also not eligible to exercise web-options.
The procedure for preparation of seat matrix and selection into PG broad specialty in the competent authority quota and seat allocation will be done as per the procedure given in G.O.Ms.No.27 HM&FW (C1) Dept. Dated:10-04-2017, subsequent amendments and Hon’ble Supreme Court and Hon’ble High Court orders. The details of available seats for second phase of counseling will be displayed on KNRUHS web-site before counseling.1. Candidates can exercise web-options for P G Medical Degree / Diploma Courses in All Medical Colleges and NIMS through https://tspgmed.tsche.in/
2. Candidates can exercise web-options for P G Dental Degree (MDS) Courses in All Dental Colleges through https://tsmds.tsche.in/
3. Candidates can exercise web-options for Post Graduate seats in All Medical Colleges and NIMS for Medical Courses and for MDS Courses in all Dental Colleges as per their interest and priority.
4. Candidates are informed that if they are allotted a seat as per their options in this phase of counseling, the seat in which they have joined in the first phase is automatically cancelled and re-allotted to other candidates.
5. Candidates are informed that apart from vacancies mentioned in seat matrix, during web allotment seats vacated by slided candidates are allotted to the meritorious candidates in the same phase, hence candidates are informed to exercise options for all subjects and colleges in which they are interested to join.
6. Eligible service candidates who have been awarded weightage of marks can exercise web-options for P.G. seats , and also for 50% diploma seats reserved for in-service candidates .
7. Candidates are advised to go through prospectus of KNRUHS and other notifications available on web-site before exercising web-options.
8. Muslim Minority Candidates only will be considered for Post Graduate Medical Seats in Minority Medical Colleges.
9. Candidates are advised to opt for seats and courses in which they are interested to join, if they are not interested to join they should not give options and provide opportunity for next meritorious candidates and prevent blockade / wastage of seats.
10. IMPORTANT NOTE: Candidates are informed that if they opt for a seat and allotted a seat as per their options in web-counseling, if they do not join the course at allotted college they will not be eligible for next phase of counseling.
11. Candidates can exercise web- option from help-line centre / home / any other place having internet explorer -11 facility.
12. Candidates can also exercise web options from help-line centers at PGRRCDE, OU-CAMPUS, Hyderabad and JNTUH, Kukatpally, Hyderabad on the dates notified for exercising web- options and also in case of any difficulty in exercising web-options from 9.00 A.M. to 4.00 P.M.
13. One time pass word will be sent to the registered mobile at the time of saving weboptions. The pass-word consists of 6 letter code with English capitals A to Z ( for details read instructions to the candidates before giving the options )
14. Candidates opting for PG Medical and Dental Courses are informed that there is no limit of number of choices for exercising web-options. Candidate can give options for any number of subjects and colleges the candidate is interested to join as per eligibility.
15. Web Options of Candidates who have not joined after allotment of seat in first phase of counseling or discontinued the course after joining will not be considered for further phases of counseling.
16. Selected candidates shall down-load the allotment letter from web-site after payment of University fee of Rs. 20,600/- by gate way method by using online payment method. ( Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet banking)
17. Selected candidates have to report at the respective colleges before the last date for joining as specified on the allotment letter with all original certificates, submit relevant bonds and pay the tuition fee / college fee to complete the admission process. If the candidate does not join the course within the stipulated date the allotment of seat is cancelled automatically .
18. If a Candidate is allotted a seat in a different college under KNRUHS in this phase of counseling, the Candidate has to get relieved from the college of first phase of counseling, take the Original Certificates, bond, tuition fee and report to the allotted college of second phase within the stipulated time.
19. Tuition Fee : As fixed by the Govt. of Telangana and as per orders of Hon’ble High Court.
20. Candidate who does not join the course after allotment in second phase of counseling or discontinues the course after joining will not be eligible to exercise weboptions for Mop-Up Round.
21. Candidate cannot withdraw from the course after joining in the second phase of counseling after notification for Mop-Up round counseling . Candidates can withdraw from the course before notification for Mop-up Round without paying any penalty. Those candidates will not be eligible for exercising options for Mop-up Round.
22. The Candidates who want to withdraw from the course after notification for Mop-up Round of Competent Authority Quota will have to pay the discontinuation fee of Rs.5-Lakhs and will also be debarred for 3-Years from participating in the P.G. admission process of KNRUHS. The Original Certificates of such candidates will be returned after 15th June 2019.
23. University fee and other fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
24. Candidates can call help-line centers on Mobile Nos : 8466924522 & 9502001583.