University of Mysore will release the KSET Result 2024 of Karnataka State Eligibility Test for Assistant Professorship.
Candidates, who have taken part in Karnataka SET 2024, can check their KSET cutoff on the official website http://kset.uni-mysore.ac.in/. The merit list holds the name of the candidates those who have scored more in the test.
Candidates can access the Cutoff List by using their name and their roll number on the official website. Along with the Karnataka State Eligibility Test 2024 Result, you can easily get your Exam Merit List 2024 on the official site.
Karnataka SET Key points
- Karnataka State Eligibility Entrance Test or KSET Result 2024 has been declared.
- The result has been released for the post of Assistant Professor in Karnataka by the University of Mysore.
- This year, as many as 4779 candidates qualified in the examination. Candidates can find more important details on kset.uni-mysore.ac.in.
- KSET 2024 was conducted on July 25.
- For more details on KSET Merit list, candidates should keep a check here and on the official website.
It should be noted that the exam result has been released for candidates only after the objections raised by candidates against the Provisional Answer Key were taken into consideration. The objections were taken into consideration by subject experts and following this, the Final Answer Key was released on September 11.
|Name Of The Result||Karnataka SET Result 2024|
|Title||Download Karnataka State Eligibility Test Result 2024|
|Subject||KSET Results 2024|
In order to qualify for the exam, candidates have to secure 40% marks in aggregate for both Paper I and Paper II. SC, ST, CAT-I, II A, II B, III A, III B and PWD had to secure at least 35% aggregate marks in both the papers.
The Karnataka State Eligibility Test (KSET) Center, University of Mysore, Mysore is a Nodal Agency recognized by the University Grants Commission, New Delhi for organising the Karnataka State Eligibility Test (KSET) for lectureship/Assistant Professor since 2010.
How to check KSET Result?
University of Mysore, Karnataka will release KSET results on its web portal, http://kset.uni-mysore.ac.in.
Candidates who have appeared the Karnataka State Eligibility Test (KSET) for Assistant Professorship can check details and download the results from the web page. Candidates may follow the below given simple steps to downloading the results.
- Candidates can visit the official website of KSET by entering the web address http://kset.uni-mysore.ac.in in your device browser and press the enter button.
- Then, KSET – Karnataka State Eligibility Test web portal will be displayed in your device.
- When you reach the KSET website, click on the ‘Result of KSET’ link in the Result drop down list.
- Then, Provisional Result of Karnataka State Eligibility Test (KSET) web page will appear in your device.
- Once your each the Provisional Result of Karnataka State Eligibility Test (KSET) web page, enter roll number and date of birth in the given fields and click on the search button
- By clicking on search button, your Karnataka SET Results 2024 will appear on the screen. Check your result and download it.
- After checking your result, take a print out for future reference.
FAQs on Karnataka SET Result
Where can I get updates of result of KSET Exam?
You can stay tuned to KSET official website, http://kset.uni-mysore.ac.in/index.php. for frequent updates on the KSET Results.
What is the Qualifying marks for KSET Exam?
The candidates are required to obtain minimum marks in aggregate of all two papers i.e. Paper I & Paper II for eligibility for Assistant Professor, 40% Aggregate marks in all the two papers taken together for general category and 35% Aggregate marks in all the two papers taken together for SC / ST/ CAT-I / II A/ II B / III A / III B / PWD category.
What’s next after the KSET exam result announcement?
After KSET result announcement, University of Mysore would release merit list for Eligibility for Assistant Professors.
What is the date of the KSET exam result announcement?
KSET result would be released in the September 1st week at the Karnataka State Eligibility Test web portal.
What are the details required to check the Karnataka SET results?
Candidate must have KSET Hall Ticket number, date of birth for the checking the KSET result.
How do I check my Karnataka SET results?
Candidates need to visit the official website of KSET https://kset.uni-mysore.ac.in/ and click on the Result link. Result checking web page will appear. In this page enter roll number and date birth and click on search button. Then your result will be displayed in your device.
Where can I check the Karnataka SET Results?
Candidates who have appeared the Karnataka State Eligibility Test for Assistant Professorship, can check the results at KSET official website https://kset.uni-mysore.ac.in/.